Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys Version 0.4 is finally here!

I could have dumped it sooner, but I wanted to add a special Christmas event.
I didn't have much time left and I've been working this last week to get that event done.

It's a bit less polished then I'd like, but considering the time I had left for creating it I think it turned out pretty well. I've used quite a few CG for it and It's even a bit longer then I original planned. I 've extended it a bit with a naughty ending, which I came up with in the last 2 days, so I hope you will like that part.

Short change log:

+240 CG
+4 Animations
+Expanded lifeguard job and added 1 repeatable events to each stage
+Expanded balcony exposure event with 3 stage with the new outfit+ 2 small final events of which one is optional
+ Added 2 events at nurse office
+ Added quest log (Press Q)
+ Added new exposure event (1 Stage only so far)
+ Added new training event. (last one for now)
+ Added Two Events with Daniel
+ Added new sleepwear stage +masturbation stage at home
+ Changed/added breakfast events
+ Added Special Christmas event! Yeah!
+ Bonus Created some Christmas themed Full HD wallpapers! Look in the wallpaper directory!

Old save can work in the sense that they shouldn't crash, however might contain old bug like looping event at the showers and quest log not working properly. I didn't test it with old save so use at your own risk.

For those who have played the previous version I've added a save game which you can use to continue where the new events start. It's in the saves directory just copy it to the main directory.

You will start at 74 Shame on Tuesday evening in week 4. I suggest going to the beach next morning doing the lifeguard job to view the first new event. Using the save game is recommend.

There will be one new (very optional) event containing water sports. Those which have no interested in
this content what so ever can use the book of fetishes to disable this and it won't show up ever.
Even when enabled it's still very avoidable if you pick the obvious choice!

As usual please report any bugs. I'll appreciate any feedback regarding this release.
Have fun with this Christmas present.

One thing I forgot to mention is that from week 2 onward there this glowing hexagon in front of the garage you can use that to skip the class and it will dump you right into the 2nd floor hallway. Since there nothing to do in class this will save a little time.

I've gotten the spoiler tags to work. Thank for the tip KLX.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You can choose automatic spoiler tags under the little + above the post message box.

Same with Hyperlinking except it is select the text you want to have hyperlinked and click the little chain icon.

(Is that what you're trying to figure out I guess?)

Reactions: Crazybat

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
hey there...cant find the book of fetishes anywhere...also extracted the images and cant locate the watersports event...is this meant to be on a future release??

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks @Crazybat for sharing your game update. :)
Added the game link and changelog info to the OP.
And promoted this thread!

Happy Holidays

Reactions: Papa Ernie

rigbar

Dec 9, 2017
Keep running into this error everytime i try and play Unable to find file Audio/SE/Decision3 what do?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
hey there...cant find the book of fetishes anywhere...also extracted the images and cant locate the watersports event...is this meant to be on a future release??
Did you use an old save game? In that case you can use the lever/switch in May's bedroom and it should be added to your inventory. I forgot to mention this.. It's in the game it's an option event at the end of the balcony event.
It should be repeatable if you have matched the condition.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
another great update =] however i felt like it was easy grinding to get all the scenes, made it too easy :(

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
another great update =] however i felt like it was easy grinding to get all the scenes, made it too easy :(
Part of that is because all the new events which I added in this release are pretty close together. To get to see them all you only need to (re?)play week 4/5/6. I could have easily stretched it out into week6 the problem is that I've not added new jobs/activities to fill that void would mean you still be grinding the same job for another week.

That said I'm always looking at balancing the game and it's quite possible that l'll be changing/tweaking the timing of events.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
Awesome update Crazybat... although i cant find the exposure event, not talking about the balcony exposure... is there some other exposure event you are talking about? the shame level is 62...

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The new update doesn´t recognize my old saved game neither the new one included. Any idea?
hmm, I can't really think of anything. I've never had such a problem. I'm pretty sure it's not the save game itself.
You did copy It into the main directory right?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Awesome update Crazybat... although i cant find the exposure event, not talking about the balcony exposure... is there some other exposure event you are talking about? the shame level is 62...
It should trigger when you exhibition level is above 10. May should say something about it and it should be visable in the quest log.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
hmm, I can't really think of anything. I've never had such a problem. I'm pretty sure it's not the save game itself.
You did copy It into the main directory right?
Solved, thanks. Save files were into the "saves" folder after installation. Must be moved into the main directory.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes