Pt Data

May 30, 2017
Crazybat, I've finally been able to play the newest version of Coming of Age and have really enjoyed it. I just finished the Community Service event and at the point that it happens (May's stats, I mean), the event works really well. One thought would be to have a shorter more teasing event earlier in the process just after helping the first teacher after class. Most places would require community service more than one (admittedly very helpful) visit. I'm assuming that community service even isn't repeatable in-game (without going to the scene gallery).

Also, is Gina going to find out about May and Gina's dad? It could lead to some version of a revenge f*ck by Gina against May's family and add a new scene with whomever you decide could be Gina's "victim".

Finally, I kinda love the fact that Daniel disappears as soon as he has sex with May. Never seen nor spoken of again.

Thank you for your work on this game. It is one of my favorites.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This is best game for me. I like girl's corruption story.
However, I have some question. Why she don't care possibility of pregnant?
Her happiness is good. But always flow be happiness is so strange.
Sometimes, she should worry about of pregnant and cum inside.
To be honest, i like the girl's pregnancy story too.
I Wish As a fan of this game, please add pregnant function to next version.
(If that's hard, at least, add text that she worried about pregnant possibility after cum inside.)
I'm not good at English (i'm not English culture people), Nevertheless I sign up the member this site today :)
The reason is that I have been heart attacked by this game.
I hope your positive reply. Cheer up.
From one of your foreigner fans.
I've been thinking about adding a pregnancy path at some point.

However there are severe technical limitation in the engine I'm using to make her look pregnant.
I've been playing around with it a bit for a while and it might be feasible. I'll see if I can post a sample CG.

If I decide to add it it will be optional and probably somewhere at the end of the game at an extended ending or so.
So it might take a while before we're actually going to see something like that in game.

I've deliberately been avoiding any thoughts of pregnancy with May simply because I 'm not sure which direction it will end up. Adding a few thoughts about it shouldn't be that hard. I'll think about it. No promises yet though.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat, I've finally been able to play the newest version of Coming of Age and have really enjoyed it. I just finished the Community Service event and at the point that it happens (May's stats, I mean), the event works really well. One thought would be to have a shorter more teasing event earlier in the process just after helping the first teacher after class. Most places would require community service more than one (admittedly very helpful) visit. I'm assuming that community service even isn't repeatable in-game (without going to the scene gallery).

Also, is Gina going to find out about May and Gina's dad? It could lead to some version of a revenge f*ck by Gina against May's family and add a new scene with whomever you decide could be Gina's "victim".

Finally, I kinda love the fact that Daniel disappears as soon as he has sex with May. Never seen nor spoken of again.

Thank you for your work on this game. It is one of my favorites.
Well actually I've considered making the community services an optional Job of some sort. I might still do that.
This will allow some minor events/changes during the event. Besides that I have a few more events that I would like to add to this event chain.

As for Gina and her dad.
I actual had an idea for a small scene where Gina confronts May before crawling back in bed after she had fun in the kitchen.
I eventually scraped the idea due to time constrains and not sure I'll end up adding actually more events with her dad.

I still have some idea's for events between Gina's dad and May. Perhaps even Gina might join in at some point
These are just idea for now. I've more idea's then time to implement them at this point ;-)
So there a chance that at some point we might see more event involving Gina's dad.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Do the pubes grow back? I mean, a lot of days can pass in this game, is there a requisite number of days that need to pass? If not it'd be something cool to put in there, you could get to see the shaving scene again or choose to not do it for awhile. It'd be a cool mechanic.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Do the pubes grow back? I mean, a lot of days can pass in this game, is there a requisite number of days that need to pass? If not it'd be something cool to put in there, you could get to see the shaving scene again or choose to not do it for awhile. It'd be a cool mechanic.
Nope they don't. It would be cool but unfeasible at this point.
It's too much of a time sink, since it requires me to pose 2 different models each time.
And I don't even want to think about having to do the animations twice each time.

I also don't want to bog down development progress even further.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Annoyance: every time May changes clothes or passes over certain map points (there's one in the corridor between May's and Mia's rooms, for example), her full-length image pops up and you have to press D twice to remove it.

Reactions: byedark

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
As rpgmaker games go this one is really is quite nice to play and entertaining.

Every time I've had a look, I've hoped that May would get caught wandering about her house naked at night but she seems to lead a charmed life ;)

Reactions: byedark

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018

Every time I've had a look, I've hoped that May would get caught wandering about her house naked at night but she seems to lead a charmed life ;)
Well, seeing as how she is studying in a college where the biology teacher organises a class where students can have sex with their teacher and one of their classmates, I believe it is not that surprising that she could manage to do so without being caught... (still...doesn't she get caught once by her step-father? I seem to remember a scene like that when she had to wash clothes late at night)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Annoyance: every time May changes clothes or passes over certain map points (there's one in the corridor between May's and Mia's rooms, for example), her full-length image pops up and you have to press D twice to remove it.
I'll try to add a setting which allows you to disabled it permanently until you enable it again of of course.
With all the stuff going on I've been really paying attention to that particular part. Thaxs for bringing it to my attention.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

Noo!! You've found my secret plan for not having to keep expanding content for each tiny event! :sneaky:

In all seriously she did get caught spying on her brother before. She got caught by mom while her T-shirt was covered with proteins. ;) And also got caught by Blake while walking around in her bra. Not to mention she got caught playing with herself by the Janitor.

I might add some more of these type of events if I happen to get some good idea's.

Reactions: K.T.L.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Any plans for May to be able to get with her dad?
At some point perhaps. I'm still looking for an somewhat believable angle how to hook then up. I haven't found it yet.
That said the game focus isn't on family fun but rather on May and her corruption. Yeah and some parts of that may include having sexy times with family members. So anyone looking for an incest centered game there are plenty of those around on the site.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How about May with some piercings and Tattoo?
Piercings? Perhaps at some point near the end. It fits the corruption theme.
If I decide to add them at some poing it will be optional.

As for tattoo's prob not. First off because I have some mods that I've installed that causes the tattoo's to appear at the wrong place on the models body rendering this feature as good as useless.

2nd because it would add another possible variant of CG I'd need to make. Combined with other other optional features would mean a heavy multiplier for just one single scene let alone more of those.
In short it will just take too much time.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
How far will you go with May?
After Waitress in the Stripbar she will to become A Stripper?
Or possibly even go sex for Money in a brothel?

When you make a Whore path pls make it optional.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How far will you go with May?
After Waitress in the Stripbar she will to become A Stripper?
Or possibly even go sex for Money in a brothel?

When you make a Whore path pls make it optional.
As far as we can go. ;-) This been the whole plan from the start.
Transformation from a shy student to a sex addict or something like that.

Stripper next and then expand to others sexual professions.

Currently I have no plans to make 2 separates paths, simply because I don't see the point of it.
The goal of the game is corruption after all.
I mean you can always decide not to go work, but that would halt progress of the game at some point.

Besides that it would mean spending time/resources on implementing an alternative job for what what reason exactly?
I personally always found the virgin/non-sexual paths in some of these kind of games kinda redundant.
I know they're are people who like them, but these seem to be a minority.

But the main reason remains that I simply don't want to spend development time on alternative path and as a result slow down the development even more.

There are still a few more options/features that I would like to see the game, but at some point I had to decide which to let go.More options lead to more complexity and longer development with the risk the game won't be moving forward at all at some point.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes