Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Currently I have no plans to make 2 separates paths, simply because I don't see the point of it.
The goal of the game is corruption after all.
I mean you can always decide not to go work, but that would halt progress of the game at some point.
If I may, while I have no issues with prostitution in a game (I don't have much actually with real-life prostitution, the main problems being the protection and free will of the prostitutes), I can see how it can become a turn-off for some people.

However, there are ways to circumvent this without having to offer an "innocent" path. And, frankly, the easiest is to remove the money issue, especially as presented as a money issue. You can note that tobigoku had no problem with how far May went with the biology classes, despite their being motivated by the tuition costs. So, in my opinion, it would be easy to have the school director request May participate in some swinger/orgy events, where she would discover she likes what she does and decide to continue even after the director tells her her tuition costs are completely covered. You could have a corruption path within this situation as she would be involved in kinkier and kinkier parties.

You could probably imagine many other ways to create a similar narrative where May does not have sex with strangers for money, but only because she wants to (in fact, I can even imagine a combined storyline between the school, the contest and the strip-club, and even elements from some of the other job storylines...).

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
If I may, while I have no issues with prostitution in a game (I don't have much actually with real-life prostitution, the main problems being the protection and free will of the prostitutes), I can see how it can become a turn-off for some people.

However, there are ways to circumvent this without having to offer an "innocent" path. And, frankly, the easiest is to remove the money issue, especially as presented as a money issue. You can note that tobigoku had no problem with how far May went with the biology classes, despite their being motivated by the tuition costs. So, in my opinion, it would be easy to have the school director request May participate in some swinger/orgy events, where she would discover she likes what she does and decide to continue even after the director tells her her tuition costs are completely covered. You could have a corruption path within this situation as she would be involved in kinkier and kinkier parties.

You could probably imagine many other ways to create a similar narrative where May does not have sex with strangers for money, but only because she wants to (in fact, I can even imagine a combined storyline between the school, the contest and the strip-club, and even elements from some of the other job storylines...).
Why drag in real live comparisons? This has nothing to do with real life.

I mean this is just game and it's far removed from anything realistic. Games to me are the perfect medium to experience/play a story only without and of the nasty real live implications. I don't want to complicate things by dragging in real live morality as a factor into my game design.

There's might always be elements in my game that some people might not like.
I can't help that, but I'm not going to make major changes because some people don't like them.
For every person that doesn't like something there's probably also someone who isn't bothered by it or even likes it.

Who says May has sex with strangers just for the money? The idea is that by then she's enjoys sex more and more and at the same time earns money with it as well as a bonus. She isn't forced into it (Well except by game design perhaps ;) ) , coerced at some point at most.

Even then it's fairly mild compared to some other games in this genre where the main character get raped the moment she steps out of the door. This discussion is exactly the reason why I don't want to drag real life morality into my game design.

If some people don't like some of the element they just haven't gotten corrupted enough :D:D (It's a joke before someone thinks he should respond to this.)

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Why drag in real live comparisons? This has nothing to do with real life.
You misunderstood me. I just felt my message may sound judgmental against prostitutes in real life, hence my comment between parentheses precisely to avoid a parallel discussion about this matter (and why I put it between parentheses, to dissociate it from the rest of the message—apparently, I failed).

The point of my message was in answer to your "no innocence path in case I add prostitution" explanation (and I agree perfectly with both your reasons for not planning for one): there is a way to avoid the fact that some people may have a problem with introducing prostitution in the game, by just getting her into a situation quite similar but not exactly like prostitution. Which is both the point you make just after in the previous message...and what happens in the college special classes, as I mentioned in my previous post.

And to answer tobigoku: I'm just suggesting ways to get around some obstacles, not ordering Crazybat to do as I say.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Daulas no you missunderstand me, I thank you two for your respond to my Question. Thats all. I dont think you ordering Crazybat to anything.^^

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
You misunderstood me. I just felt my message may sound judgmental against prostitutes in real life, hence my comment between parentheses precisely to avoid a parallel discussion about this matter (and why I put it between parentheses, to dissociate it from the rest of the message—apparently, I failed).

The point of my message was in answer to your "no innocence path in case I add prostitution" explanation (and I agree perfectly with both your reasons for not planning for one): there is a way to avoid the fact that some people may have a problem with introducing prostitution in the game, by just getting her into a situation quite similar but not exactly like prostitution. Which is both the point you make just after in the previous message...and what happens in the college special classes, as I mentioned in my previous post.

And to answer tobigoku: I'm just suggesting ways to get around some obstacles, not ordering Crazybat to do as I say.
I guess I did, but I didn't read it as judgemental. Written text sometimes leave little nuances. Let's keep it at that I misinterpreted some of your intentions.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I promised to give an example of how a May pregnant model would look. I have been playing around with it a bit for a while.
I posed the model side to side with the regular Mat model to spot the difference. This is about the best I can do with the engine's limitations. What do you guys think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.s.:Don't wanna sound rude. If your'e not into this that fine, but please refrain from pollution the thread with single line response that it's not your things.

(Just to be clear , I'm not asking anyone who's not into this to refrain from responding (as if I could), just asking polity to not polute the discussion with one line comments like: It's not my thing.. etc..

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I promised to give an example of how a May pregnant model would look. I have been playing around with it a bit for a while.
I posed the model side to side with the regular Mat model to spot the difference. This is about the best I can do with the engine's limitations. What do you guys think?

P.s.:Don't wanna sound rude. If your'e not into this that fine, but please refrain from pollution the thread with single line response that it's not your things.

(Just to be clear , I'm not asking anyone who's not into this to refrain from responding (as if I could), just asking polity to not polute the discussion with one line comments like: It's not my thing.. etc..
Pregnancy is definitely should be impremented.

Reactions: workout-real

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I'm not an expert (since I'm not into that :p), but I think it is a little bit too high, and not round enough (I think the belly button has too much of an impact...I don't think it can pull the belly at all). It is particularly visible, in my opinion, when seen from the side.

I just made a quick research and found this chart that could help you try and tweak the model:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not an expert (since I'm not into that :p), but I think it is a little bit too high, and not round enough (I think the belly button has too much of an impact...I don't think it can pull the belly at all). It is particularly visible, in my opinion, when seen from the side.

I just made a quick research and found this chart that could help you try and tweak the model:
Yeah I noticed that too. I can see if can tweak that down a bit. But I'm limited by the game engine.
Many of the sliders that I can tweak are already maxed out.

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019

Of course, it can be seen that it is not big enough to meet the needs of those who like pregnant belly.
But if you look at other games, there are many ways to show pregnancy, other than a swollen belly.
For example, a status window may pop up to show a baby growing inside the womb, or you can use text to write about the progress of her pregnancy.
When something is difficult to express in CG, I recommend the following: Including the reaction to pregnancy in the conversation with the people around May.
Close people would probably say this. "When were you pregnant?" "Who is your baby's father?" "You had to care more about contraception." "After you give birth, what do you choose to adopt or nurture?"
Those who have seen her sexually will say this. "I like to have sex with pregnant women." "After you have the first, the father of the second child will be me." , "Your breasts look bigger after you are pregnant. Does breast milk come from your breasts now?"
You may also want to add birth control pills or abortions for people who don't want to get pregnant. Using a pregnancy tester to show her embarrassment the moment she realizes she is pregnant can be exciting.
When I write a comment, I think I wrote down only my favorite things. But as far as I know, pregnancy is people's 2-3rd favorite content, and I believe many people, including me, want her to be pregnant.
Some people think that pregnancy means the end of the game, but my opinion is different. Pregnancy is another beginning and is like a fork in the road.
Of course, adding pregnancy is not easy. But I am sure that one day many will rejoice and enjoy it if it is realized.
I have no intention of ordering or urging you. Because impatience is a shortcut to ruin. I will wait patiently with patience. With some hope that you will add it someday.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Of course, it can be seen that it is not big enough to meet the needs of those who like pregnant belly.
But if you look at other games, there are many ways to show pregnancy, other than a swollen belly.
For example, a status window may pop up to show a baby growing inside the womb, or you can use text to write about the progress of her pregnancy.
When something is difficult to express in CG, I recommend the following: Including the reaction to pregnancy in the conversation with the people around May.
Close people would probably say this. "When were you pregnant?" "Who is your baby's father?" "You had to care more about contraception." "After you give birth, what do you choose to adopt or nurture?"
Those who have seen her sexually will say this. "I like to have sex with pregnant women." "After you have the first, the father of the second child will be me." , "Your breasts look bigger after you are pregnant. Does breast milk come from your breasts now?"
You may also want to add birth control pills or abortions for people who don't want to get pregnant. Using a pregnancy tester to show her embarrassment the moment she realizes she is pregnant can be exciting.
When I write a comment, I think I wrote down only my favorite things. But as far as I know, pregnancy is people's 2-3rd favorite content, and I believe many people, including me, want her to be pregnant.
Some people think that pregnancy means the end of the game, but my opinion is different. Pregnancy is another beginning and is like a fork in the road.
Of course, adding pregnancy is not easy. But I am sure that one day many will rejoice and enjoy it if it is realized.
I have no intention of ordering or urging you. Because impatience is a shortcut to ruin. I will wait patiently with patience. With some hope that you will add it someday.
These are some nice thoughts/Idea's. I always try to make some optional npc interaction and add responses based on her status or previous action, because that's what makes the game fun to me.

For example, I personally dislike games where you can walk around naked and interact with NPC and they don't have any response at all to the fact that she's naked.

The way I'm aiming to implementing it is that her pregnancy will be part of an optional ending branch which special events and probably some modified regular events.

This way I have some control on the amount of content and can easily expand/add if needed.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Time for an update on development again.

First week and a half almost all my time was spend on fixing bug form last release and taking a bit of a breather after the last release. I expected some bugs due to conversion of the CG to higher resolution.
Overall there were less then 10 instances of CG crashing the game, mostly due to different extension handling when the game is packed. So in hindsight I'm quite satisfied, it could have been a lot worse.

Most of the feedback was regarding the issue's and not about the added content itself.
So feel free to give me feedback on any of the new or old events.

I've been working on adding a couple of new event while watching TV in the evening.
May will have the chance to do naughty stuff again while watching TV with her (step) Brother and (step)dad.

This will require May to wear her latest outfit. They're about 4 mini events. Most of them are slightly bigger then those already in the game. Some of them will have variants. a total of 30 Cg have been used for these events.

I've made some changes to the mechanics. May can now choice herself who she want to join her.
At the starts she will only have one option for each. The options will increase after having seen both of these.
After that depending or her corruption level she might go further and can even take off a piece of clothing at some point.
These are mostly teasing/exposing event so don't expect and hardcore stuff.

Right now I'm working on the neighbor event chain. As some of you might have noticed that it escalated quickly.
I was a bit short on time, so I intend to make some changes to this event and at the same time convert it to an optional repeating event/job.

The way I'm looking at it now is making a kind of staged events. Where more options/events will become available after having processed the previous in combination with May's corruption level. I've some idea's for mini events combined with bigger events.
I'm still working on it so nothing is set in stone yet.

As I was looking for inspiration I stumbled on a Halloween themed map.
So I decide to create some Halloween themed wallpapers, since it's almost Halloween and I've never made any with a Halloween theme. So I ended up with quite a few in the end in a range from sexy to kinky!. (mostly due variants of the same pose)

I've posted the first one below (I've added another one):

Last edited:

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
Hi guys,

Time for an update on development again.

First week and a half almost all my time was spend on fixing bug form last release and taking a bit of a breather after the last release. I expected some bugs due to conversion of the CG to higher resolution.
Overall there were less then 10 instances of CG crashing the game, mostly due to different extension handling when the game is packed. So in hindsight I'm quite satisfied, it could have been a lot worse.

Most of the feedback was regarding the issue's and not about the added content itself.
So feel free to give me feedback on any of the new or old events.

I've been working on adding a couple of new event while watching TV in the evening.
May will have the chance to do naughty stuff again while watching TV with her (step) Brother and (step)dad.

This will require May to wear her latest outfit. They're about 4 mini events. Most of them are slightly bigger then those already in the game. Some of them will have variants. a total of 30 Cg have been used for these events.

I've made some changes to the mechanics. May can now choice herself who she want to join her.
At the starts she will only have one option for each. The options will increase after having seen both of these.
After that depending or her corruption level she might go further and can even take off a piece of clothing at some point.
These are mostly teasing/exposing event so don't expect and hardcore stuff.

Right now I'm working on the neighbor event chain. As some of you might have noticed that it escalated quickly.
I was a bit short on time, so I intend to make some changes to this event and at the same time convert it to an optional repeating event/job.

The way I'm looking at it now is making a kind of staged events. Where more options/events will become available after having processed the previous in combination with May's corruption level. I've some idea's for mini events combined with bigger events.
I'm still working on it so nothing is set in stone yet.

As I was looking for inspiration I stumbled on a Halloween themed map.
So I decide to create some Halloween themed wallpapers, since it's almost Halloween and I've never made any with a Halloween theme. So I ended up with quite a few in the end in a range from sexy to kinky!. (mostly due variants of the same pose)

I've posted the first one below:
I am very happy that you did not forget step brothers.
Until now, I think her step brother's behavior is too timid. Although he had the courage to enter the room in May.
I hope something like this. While May sleeps, I want to see the scene where his sperm enters her pussy in some way.
It may be direct sex or rape, but there are many other ways.
It's time for step brother to be a little more daring.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Pregnancy is definitely should be impremented.
Good idea! And, while we're at it, give her a couple of STDs as well ... say, herpes and gonorrhoea. This would give further scope for partner drama. You could have an indifferent one (who infected her) and several really pissed-off ones who, after an innocent evening of unprotected group sex, blame her for their itching genitalia. I've noticed for some time that popping pustules seem not to feature prominently in these games and a healthy(?) dose(??) of reality could well appeal to some patrons.
On the other hand, maybe remembering (as Crazybat pointed out) that "it's just a game" and recognising Crazybat's right to develop it his way would save the developer from trying to pander to too many tastes. People who don't like it will eventually vote with their feet.
For what little it's worth, I like the fact that May is a (mostly) willing participant in her sexual 'development'. Pregnancy seems to be an unnecessarily complicating factor.

• Angry
Reactions: byran47
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes