VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
I dont like HTML games at all but! The story seems realistic to me. No superhero giant penis MC, no sudden Lotto win or long-fucking neighbors. It's just normal people with their needs, problems and feelings. I just love stories that slowly build up and resemble real life. To that extent, this game has captivated me from minute 1 and definitely belongs to my top 5. Keep it Up!

Reactions: Jackbite

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Cheers didn't notice until you told me ! Any ways to recommend for reaching the bookstore ?
Not sure what triggers it, though I suspect it might be telling Christine about her sister's shower in Ep. 3.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I like this, Christine doesn't seem so bad, maybe she can roleplay not being the alpha lol. The women in this family are stupid hot. Bob seems nice. All in all the story is solid, the renders are fantastic. The dog keeps looking at me like i owe him money.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
crying shame the "congregation of purity" couldnt pull their bus over and help christine out ;) because..NUNS!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
must say this was enjoyable..when i click start and it opens IE(ugh) i copy address and open it in chrome..so much better..lol..no-one with a brain uses IE...so 2000's :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I like this, Christine doesn't seem so bad, maybe she can roleplay not being the alpha lol. The women in this family are stupid hot. Bob seems nice. All in all the story is solid, the renders are fantastic. The dog keeps looking at me like i owe him money.
dude..you owe him money..seriously though..Laura is outstandingly perfect for my tastes..i'da dumped alpha Christine after the first date myself.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I sort of do too, but where else are you gonna find a girl that hot that initiated the idea of role playing as her sister while you gave her a ride on the baloney pony all the way to pound town? Now her mom, she seems like my kind of freak.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Laura > Christine
I just don't like how the guy treats Christine with more respect than she treats him.
Laura is really cute. Cute > Sexy

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
A good continuation of a game that was also very good.

Sad that tlaero and mortze are more active only in the lagoon.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Just going to point out how all the games go made by them, if you sleep around you will end the game alone.
Thanks for the heads up but I already know about that. I just couldn't help but admire how good the girls look in their remake of the Keeley-verse :) I've been following their work for years now. Even before I found out about f95zone I was observing their progress from a certain lagoon.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
A good continuation of a game that was also very good.

Sad that tlaero and mortze are more active only in the lagoon.
I feel ya. I used to just hang around there too but then I found this beautiful place. Hope they make the jump over here as well. Although it might be hard for them to do as they are firmly against any leaks of their games and they were members of the lagoon long before they became one of the best in the NVL/AVD business

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes