VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
The graphics [as always] by these two, and story-line are excellent and I love the "throwaway line" about Dreaming with Elsa.

Looking forward to further updates too.

Reactions: patrickB

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
whens the next ep coming out??
Long time now. I think every 2-3 months but it also depends on whether someone uploads it.

Episode 4 has only just launched so you'll be looking at around Christmas or New Year for the next update.

I just don't like how the guy treats Christine with more respect than she treats him.
I think she's doing it for a reason. She says something in the car on the way back depending on how you answer her first comment, she says "the confidence suits you".

I think she's trying to build him up.

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
how to get laura achievement. I replayed chapter 4 again and again and cant get it.
Cheers didn't notice until you told me ! Any ways to recommend for reaching the bookstore ?
Not sure what triggers it, though I suspect it might be telling Christine about her sister's shower in Ep. 3.
Cannot get to the bookstore to save my life... any help?
The short answer is to show that you're not very happy with your relationship with Christine throughout the whole game and confess about the shower on episode 3 like @Bagger288 said. The long answer...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
Just got around to playing this, tlaero showing once again why she's the best at this. And mortze's nice too, kinda wish the renders aren't too grainy but I guess its by design going for a more filmic look.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I must say that the game with Christine was my favorite from Tlaero's works with Phreaky. I plan to play this one when it is done.

Does anyone know if the MC will be able to cheat on Christine and she on the MC?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I must say that the game with Christine was my favorite from Tlaero's works with Phreaky. I plan to play this one when it is done.

Does anyone know if the MC will be able to cheat on Christine and she on the MC?
I doubt Christine will, that's not usually how they handle their games nor does it fit her personality but the game is set up for the MC to pick who he wants to end up with.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I doubt Christine will, that's not usually how they handle their games nor does it fit her personality but the game is set up for the MC to pick who he wants to end up with.
Not fair to her. If he will have the chance, I hope she also gets the opportunity to do it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not fair to her. If he will have the chance, I hope she also gets the opportunity to do it.
Again, that's not how they set their games up. They aren't full on NTR games, they are generally romance based. In this case Christine is shown to be overbearing and Adrian has to decide if he wants to stay with her while having options open to him.

Christine values honesty far too much to ever cheat, it would be out of character and it's something they have never done. There has been cheating by the male lead in a couple of their games example being Dreaming with Elsa where the guy can have sex with Chloe but Elsa doesn't sleep with anyone else.

It's just not something they do, fair or not it's never been their thing.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Again, that's not how they set their games up. They aren't full on NTR games, they are generally romance based. In this case Christine is shown to be overbearing and Adrian has to decide if he wants to stay with her while having options open to him.

Christine values honesty far too much to ever cheat, it would be out of character and it's something they have never done. There has been cheating by the male lead in a couple of their games example being Dreaming with Elsa where the guy can have sex with Chloe but Elsa doesn't sleep with anyone else.

It's just not something they do, fair or not it's never been their thing.
What? I'm not talking about the fetish you mentioned (don't want to start a useless debate over it). I don't want her to be stolen by anyone.

But fair enough. I see your point. I don't remember they ever making the main female character sleeping with someone else. It's just that I just can't connect with their MCs. I find them weak characters so I'd rather see the other characters sleeping with each other since I believe they're more interesting.

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
What? I'm not talking about the fetish you mentioned (don't want to start a useless debate over it). I don't want her to be stolen by anyone.

But fair enough. I see your point. I don't remember they ever making the main female character sleeping with someone else. It's just that I just can't connect with their MCs. I find them weak characters so I'd rather see the other characters sleeping with each other since I believe they're more interesting.
I think them being "weak" is by design and is not really the right word to describe them. The way I see it the protagonist on their games is not the playable character but the woman on the title of the game, we as players are meant to project ourselves over the MC and connect directly with the girls, not connect with him and go along his life journey. It's not about him, it's about the girls.

This makes for beautifully crafted and interesting women, exceptional storytelling but has to leave the MC on the backseat, he's just a vessel for the player to experience the story. In this particular game, Adrian has no idea what he wants but that's not because he's weak, it's because it's irrelevant, we decide how he feels and what he does and the girls decide how the story goes from there.

On the topic of cheating, the lead females they create are always above such things, it's not about being fair, they just don't want to, their personalities wouldn't allow it, but just because they're perfect doesn't mean the player is too, it just means we can cheat and suffer the consequences later, which we usually do. Unless it's for looking at butts, Tlaero is okay with that and would never penalize us for it.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Just finished playing and I gotta say the "upgrade" compared to the original game's art is amazing. The nun part really cracked me up.

But damn the episodes are kinda short. Given the current pacing and how long the story in their previous games are this game could probably stretch out to 20 episodes.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes