EternitysInfinite

Apr 2, 2018
I believe the nopy download (v2.6.2) is corrupted or has some other issue. Attempting to uncompress it results in errors, with unzip and 7z.
Using the mega download instead fixed it though.

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I believe the nopy download (v2.6.2) is corrupted or has some other issue. Attempting to uncompress it results in errors, with unzip and 7z.
Using the mega download instead fixed it though.
Was it the "All", "Update Only", "BugFix Patch", or "Compressed" NOPY download that you tried? (Your message is a bit vague so I'm guessing it's the BugFix Patch v2.6.2 but I just want to make sure)

Whilst the NOPY mirror links were added by a moderator and not by me directly, I'll run my own test and will report the issue if the same error appears.

EternitysInfinite

Apr 2, 2018
Was it the "All", "Update Only", "BugFix Patch", or "Compressed" NOPY download that you tried? (Your message is a bit vague so I'm guessing it's the BugFix Patch v2.6.2 but I just want to make sure)

Whilst the NOPY mirror links were added by a moderator and not by me directly, I'll run my own test and will report the issue if the same error appears.
Sorry about that, it was the 'All' download. I had it happen twice, so it probably wasn't momentary internet issues.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I got this popup and couldn't continue when finishing the sex scene with Megan at the Estate. Gamebreaking.
meganbug.png

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
interesting idea from what I tried out, sadly the game broke when I tried leaving megan's apartment after having sex with her there for the first time and I hadnt saved in a bit so... ouch

edit: just noticed the most recent posts about the patche html. I'll try again another day

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
interesting idea from what I tried out, sadly the game broke when I tried leaving megan's apartment after having sex with her there for the first time and I hadnt saved in a bit so... ouch

edit: just noticed the most recent posts about the patche html. I'll try again another day
The game creates an autosave at the beginning of every new day, so you won't have lost as much progress as you think.

Reactions: Tyrranus

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The game creates an autosave at the beginning of every new day, so you won't have lost as much progress as you think.
I I'm at Megan's apt and after I click the continue option and then game says an unknown Issue had happened and then I can not continue the game

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I I'm at Megan's apt and after I click the continue option and then game says an unknown Issue had happened and then I can not continue the game
Make sure you have downloaded and are playing on the v2.6.2 BugFix Patch .html file. This will fix the issue.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Make sure you have downloaded and are playing on the v2.6.2 BugFix Patch .html file. This will fix the issue.
great thanks for letting me . phew it took me a few minute's to figure out I had to click on the patch rather than the original html to get it to work (y)

Last edited:

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Results from the Poll
The Poll to decide the character focus of Update v2.8.1 have now concluded. Altogether there were 77 individual responses.

The Public and Patreon results have been combined below:
1st = Adria Rae (35 votes)
2nd = Cory Chase (25 votes)
2nd = Lena Paul (25 votes)

The next update will be Update v2.8.1 - The Adria Update, adding in Adria's questline, new content and free-roam events.

Thank you to everyone who voted in the polls,
Blue Phantom

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Rebranding and other Changes
As well as changes being made to my and my , I am also rebranding slightly.

"Blue Phantom" is becoming "Future!Phantom"
profile_new.png

- New Name
- New Avatar
- New Cover Photo (which might be getting some more changes further down the line)

My first release of Community Service was done in haste, and as such I didn't put much thought into the name. It worked, and was alright, but I never really grew attached to it, and never really like the Team Phantom Games vibe since I'm a solo developer at the moment. (Plus, there's already a White Phantom on F95 Zone, and Blue Phantom are a company that make medical equipment)

I did grow quite attached to the "Phantom" part though, and decided to keep it, and only changed the "Blue" part. In Community Service, future versions of different characters have always been referred to as "Future! . . . . ." and I decided to adopt that prefix for my own name.

These changes are going live across all the platforms I use (Discord, F95 Zone, itch.io, and Patreon) and you'll start to see things switching over very soon.
As part of these changes, the old links for Patreon no longer work. Our Patreon Page is now at this link:
The change will be reflected in-game with Update v2.8.1

--Future!Phantom--

Last edited:
Reactions: seden

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
[v2.6.1] Header Final.png
Community Service [v2.7.1 - The House Update]

Changelog - v2.7.1
Saves from v2.1.1 onwards will auto-update to the new version upon loading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All Files (v2.7.1 - 1.65 GB): - -
Update Only (v2.6.1 > v2.7.1 - 201.3 MB): - -
Compressed Version (All Files - 596.1 MB):

HotFix 1 (4.3 MB):
This HotFix fixes an issue where the "Leave" options in Alli, Carolina, and Lexi's Hubs were invalid or led to the wrong location.

Please enjoy this update, and we encourage people to check out my to keep up to date with news, updates, and previews. Also please check out my , where you can see the additional benefits for supporting me.

--Future!Phantom--

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
There's a lot of broken links with Peta and Melanie in this release, also the hotfix is only sorta working. Trying to "Leave" Alli in the living room still gets you caught in a loop, only able to Fast Travel to escape her menu.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Haven't DL the latest update yet but thrilled to see more women with bodacious tatas. I get the need for variety but the game already has plenty of petite girls.

I remember this game when it was barely playable. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Future!Phantom

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
There's a lot of broken links with Peta and Melanie in this release, also the hotfix is only sorta working. Trying to "Leave" Alli in the living room still gets you caught in a loop, only able to Fast Travel to escape her menu.
Confirm the leave bug.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes