chandes

Sep 29, 2020
View attachment 1444633
Community Service [v2.7.1 - The House Update]

Changelog - v2.7.1
Saves from v2.1.1 onwards will auto-update to the new version upon loading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All Files (v2.7.1 - 1.65 GB): MEGA - GDRIVE -
Update Only (v2.6.1 > v2.7.1 - 201.3 MB): MEGA - GDRIVE -
Compressed Version (All Files - 596.1 MB): MEGA

HotFix 1 (4.3 MB): MEGA
This HotFix fixes an issue where the "Leave" options in Alli, Carolina, and Lexi's Hubs were invalid or led to the wrong location.

Please enjoy this update, and we encourage people to check out my to keep up to date with news, updates, and previews. Also please check out my , where you can see the additional benefits for supporting me.

--Future!Phantom--

Thanks for the update, but I am noticing that Lexi's new quest keeps jumping forward, even though I have not yet completed the previous step. Furthermore, trying to leave Carolina loops around. Are these still the same bugs as before?

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017
Anyone got all the question mark messages (between picture and text)?

The first is of conquest; theft and pillage. A Rider in White, their gain of Power shall know no limit. (Community Center)

The second is of deception; seductive and suggestive. A Rider in Red, no man can resist their charm. (Town Center)

The third is of soul; might and will. A Rider in Black, they walk by unchallenged. (Estate)

The fourth is of life; brittle and broken. A Rider most Pale, death shall follow their shadow. (Uptown)

Reactions: Future!Phantom

danlan58

Jan 12, 2020
I just started the game so I am still early in chapter 1. What do all the plus numbers mean next to the locations? Thanks
1633873814657.png
Never mind, I just realized it was how much time it takes.

Last edited:

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
V2.7.1: "[Leave] Catch you later Ali" widget doesn't go back.

Carolina, Lexi back widgets return MC to home living room instead of where the Characters location prior to interaction

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Community Service [v2.7.1 HotFix 2]

- Re-Fixes the "Leave" links for Alli, Carolina, and Lexi Hubs (code is simpler and less prone to errors)
- Fixes the Patreon link in sidebar to navigate to correct page
- Fixes issues with the "Housewarming Gift" Quest Tracker widget

Download HotFix 2 (4.7 MB):

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
There's a lot of broken links with Peta and Melanie in this release, also the hotfix is only sorta working. Trying to "Leave" Alli in the living room still gets you caught in a loop, only able to Fast Travel to escape her menu.
The "Leave" links have now been fixed with HotFix 2. Can you provide a screenshot/save file for the broken links with Peta and Melanie's content. It'll make it easier to find the fault and as yet there have been no reported issues with the content from the previous update.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Confirm the leave bug.
"Leave" links have been fixed with HotFix 2

Thanks for the update, but I am noticing that Lexi's new quest keeps jumping forward, even though I have not yet completed the previous step. Furthermore, trying to leave Carolina loops around. Are these still the same bugs as before?
The widget the quest tracker uses had some errors. This and the "Leave" links have been fixed with HotFix 2.

V2.7.1: "[Leave] Catch you later Ali" widget doesn't go back.

Carolina, Lexi back widgets return MC to home living room instead of where the Characters location prior to interaction
"Leave" links have been fixed with HotFix 2

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
everytime i click on activities it siwtch me back to the living room without anything., this is after downloaidng hotfix 2

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
how bad is the grind?
The game currently doesn't include conventional grind gameplay like raising stats or going through the same gameplay loop. The events are set out in a linear fashion within an open-world, with different choices affecting dialogue and certain available content.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
everytime i click on activities it siwtch me back to the living room without anything., this is after downloaidng hotfix 2
Which "Activities" button are you pressing? The HotFix mainly addressed issues with the "Leave" options for Alli, Carolina, and Lexi. If there is a broken link for "Activities" I would very much like to know where so I can fix it for the upcoming BugFix.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
1633895840356.png

There's also another one with lexi when I click on chat it doesnt gave me an option to leave

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
The "Leave" links have now been fixed with HotFix 2. Can you provide a screenshot/save file for the broken links with Peta and Melanie's content. It'll make it easier to find the fault and as yet there have been no reported issues with the content from the previous update.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
anyone know where i can find ana(side quest about huge tracts of land), quest name
Ana is one of the brothel characters. The "?" next to the brothel will give you information about when the location is open and when the characters will be there.

Reactions: Henry73au

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
Community Service [v2.7.1 HotFix 2]

- Re-Fixes the "Leave" links for Alli, Carolina, and Lexi Hubs (code is simpler and less prone to errors)
- Fixes the Patreon link in sidebar to navigate to correct page
- Fixes issues with the "Housewarming Gift" Quest Tracker widget

Download HotFix 2 (4.7 MB): MEGA
I think there is another error.... related to the new character, Dee.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I think there is another error.... related to the new character, Dee.
So the options are supposed to still be there after the end of the quest as they become repeatable free-roam events. However, the Trust message shouldn't be showing up each time creating a loop. I'll have a look at what's going wrong and fix it for the upcoming BugFix.

Reactions: creativ3ady
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes