TKB

Feb 12, 2018
I have this on Town Center;
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'hasMet')

And no Old Lady to start the the new events

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I have this on Town Center;
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'hasMet')

And no Old Lady to start the the new events
Download the BugFix patch from OP to avoid this issue.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Started to play again from the beginning and noticing a few issues with missing or incorrectly named movies and pics. Anyone else experience this? Using compressed version 2.9.1.

Edit: downloading the full game (not compressed) seems to have sorted it.

Last edited:

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
As the expansion are made public, can somebody upload the files here? I can't download it because of mega limit. thank you in advance

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
When the game launched on Patreon incest content was removed in order to comply with Patreon's T&C. Removing the incest tag was part of that.
I understand that patreon has a ban on incest but this forum is not patreon and according to the rules here the game should have the tag "incest" because we still have the opportunity to set up relationships and therefore ones that qualify as incest , and if this is the case then according to the rules of f95 all tags that are currently available in the game (including incest) should be listed here.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I understand that patreon has a ban on incest but this forum is not patreon and according to the rules here the game should have the tag "incest" because we still have the opportunity to set up relationships and therefore ones that qualify as incest , and if this is the case then according to the rules of f95 all tags that are currently available in the game (including incest) should be listed here.
There were rumours around at the time that I'd spotted on developer forums that Patreon staff conducted investigations off platform to determine whether creators were bypassing Patreon's T&C. At the time the prospect of Patreon income was vital to the game's continued development, and as such the tag was removed in order to ensure the game appeared without the content (other developers use other such tricks to hide such content).

At this time however, during this onhold period, with patreon income not being a viable enough source to continue development, the threat of the game being removed from patreon is gone, and as such I will be reinstating the incest tag.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pretty sad it is on hold, was actually pretty fun to play, although I understand the dev needs his rest. Hopefully in the future he ends up working on the project again.

Btw, I'm pretty sad not all family members have creampie scenes... yet.

Reactions: reaper2332

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Cancellation
As many of you will be aware, I have been taking an extended break from this server, and the game as a whole. My entire experience with game development has been on *Community Service* and so it shouldn't come as any surprise that during my break most of my time was spent in a career outside of this field. Shockingly to myself, I have really resonated with my new job, and as such have made the decision not to return to develop the game any further.

As of now, Community Service has been cancelled. The appropriate tag has been added on F95zone, and soon the Discord server will be deleted. My accounts will remove their Future!Phantom branding, with many accounts being cancelled altogether. My google and mega drives are being wiped (and some may have been affected already) and as such all links made public by me will be removed.

The game in it's current and final form will likely still be available for download on F95zone, and Mopoga will likely still host an online version of the game.

I have not taken this decision lightly, but due to the workload exceeding any potential income from game development, my work as a developer must cease.

Thank you all for your support over the game's life cycle,
--Future!Phantom--

Nov 23, 2017
Cancellation
As many of you will be aware, I have been taking an extended break from this server, and the game as a whole. My entire experience with game development has been on *Community Service* and so it shouldn't come as any surprise that during my break most of my time was spent in a career outside of this field. Shockingly to myself, I have really resonated with my new job, and as such have made the decision not to return to develop the game any further.

As of now, Community Service has been cancelled. The appropriate tag has been added on F95zone, and soon the Discord server will be deleted. My accounts will remove their Future!Phantom branding, with many accounts being cancelled altogether. My google and mega drives are being wiped (and some may have been affected already) and as such all links made public by me will be removed.

The game in it's current and final form will likely still be available for download on F95zone, and Mopoga will likely still host an online version of the game.

I have not taken this decision lightly, but due to the workload exceeding any potential income from game development, my work as a developer must cease.

--Future!Phantom--
Really a shame to hear that as I did look forward to the updates to this game, but understand that what actually brings in money for you comes first. Good luck to you in the future.

Reactions: Future!Phantom

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Cancellation

--Future!Phantom--
Sad to hear, was a pretty enjoyable game, but thank you for being comunicative. Best wishes for the future and hoping the circumstances end up changing as well for the better.

reaper2332

Nov 4, 2017
sad it is on hold was actually pretty fun to play I understand the dev needs his rest Hopefully in the future he ends up working on the project again

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes