S3pnDHbf

May 8, 2018
Terrible user experience.
1. I wake up and I have to click around in my room to wait. It's pointless. I can't do anything outside my room till 8:00
2. Saturday was boring and annoying. I couldn't do anything meaningful, just click wait, scroll down and click wait, scroll down......
3. Got address from Alessa, but the code is broken at her place. Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<link>>
4. Few times I got stuck outside my room and I had to use back option.
5. I have to wait till 23 to go to sleep? So maybe you should keep me entertained till this time.
6. I have to click the room, then the person, then talk. Do you have anywhere more than 1 person in a room? Because it's too much clicking to go in and out.
7. Saturday 7:30 - I click go to sleep hoping I'll be able to skip this pointless day but nothing happens. I go out of my room and there's no active button to click and I'm stuck. Later that day I spam clicking wait an hour and at 23:50 I can't go to my room. I go backward one step, it's 22:55 and I can go to my bedroom but I can't sleep. It's incredibly annoying!
8. Please remove small picture of the room. There's already background and you only make us scroll down to click anything.

I usually don't comment games. But this has potential but is really annoying to play.

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Update on the Date/Time Bug
After waiting for a few days to see how things develop, more people are coming forward reporting issues that, whilst they vary in terms of their detail, all come from the same source: the date/time module. Since I am new to the html scene, I am learning most of the code I need along the way. The code that adds the function for the date/time is not code I have written, and was, in my testing, functioning as it should be, and as such this game-breaking bug took me completely by surprise.

Quite simply, the date/time code needs to change. I don't know at this time how I'm going to change it, but it needs replacing to make the current content easier to access, and to ensure that the future updates of the game can be accessed in the first place.

In order to try and solve this issue, I will review the various options, and upload various test versions of the new system to my Discord, separate from the main game, in order to ensure that the new date/time function does not replicate the same bugs as before. These test versions may be very different from each other, and may alter the way the game is played (for example, smaller hubs of free roam attached to a linear progression throughout the day.)

In order to solve these issues quickly, I will endeavour to have at least one of these test versions uploaded by the end of the week.

tl;dr: Date/Time of Community Service is broken, needs replacing, test versions of new system uploaded to Discord for review and public testing.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Shortly after posting the above statement, I reviewed potential ways to keep the same system, but using new code, and discovered that the version of the Date/Time widget I have been using is out of date. The updated version only has minor changes, but it means that pretty much all of my code was incorrect, and resulted in these strange glitches.

Another hotfix will be released in the next couple of hours, version 1.2.4. If it is successful, then the issue should have been resolved, however if the time issues persist, then the above statement will apply, but on a slightly delayed schedule to give time for feedback on the hotfix.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
v1.2.4 Hotfix - HTML Only
Changelog:
* Updated the Date/Time widget to the most up to date version available to me
* Fixed my errors in the code that was based on old information
* Slight alteration to text style-script to improve clarity against background.
* Background code added in preparation for next major update

- -

On another note, apologies for the amount of "fixes" that have been released, and hopefully this is the last hotfix needed to resolve this bug. Thank you for all the feedback regarding this bug, and please do continue to report if this bug has persisted or has been solved.

lars221a

Aug 21, 2017
v1.2.4 Hotfix - HTML Only
Changelog:
* Updated the Date/Time widget to the most up to date version available to me
* Fixed my errors in the code that was based on old information
* Slight alteration to text style-script to improve clarity against background.
* Background code added in preparation for next major update

MEGA - GDRIVE -

On another note, apologies for the amount of "fixes" that have been released, and hopefully this is the last hotfix needed to resolve this bug. Thank you for all the feedback regarding this bug, and please do continue to report if this bug has persisted or has been solved.
At least my bug with not able to sleep before midnight is solved with 1.2.4

ThickerOrc

Aug 19, 2018
ok so i just get repets of the same dialog and i have no ide what the hell i need to do to continue i have no problem with sleep or bugs (yet) but the only "productive" thing i can do is play the "mini-game" that is in the computer in the bed room...

S3pnDHbf

May 8, 2018
Shortly after posting the above statement, I reviewed potential ways to keep the same system, but using new code, and discovered that the version of the Date/Time widget I have been using is out of date. The updated version only has minor changes, but it means that pretty much all of my code was incorrect, and resulted in these strange glitches.
Ah yes, welcome to the programming life. I won't be your guide. ;)
Sorry that my last message wasn't constructive. I wish you all the best with this project.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Can you upload this game on gamecore?
I've had a few requests for uploaded this game for online play. Gamecore certainly seems like a viable option, but as I am not far out from delivering the next update, I will be able to look into it once I have a better idea of the file size of the game.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I don't know if it was fixed but when you visit Alessa there is an error. It can be fixed by adding &lt;&lt;/link&gt;&gt; at the end of line 851, after &lt;&lt;link[img[resources/avatars/alessa-avatar.jpg][alessa-hub-home]]&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;addmins 5&gt;&gt;.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Game Development Update (Copied from Discord):
The next update will be released this coming Wednesday. Update v1.3.1 will focus on the quest line for Alli, as well as UI and code changes. Further updates will each focus on completing the Chapter 1 quest lines for the main characters in the game, with each new update taking between 1-2 weeks to write. By the end of Chapter 1, approximately 30-40 individual events will have been added to the game, with each quest line featuring its own series of choices and sex interactions. At the end of each quest line, new background events will be available in free roam, further increasing the amount of content in the game. I will be running a poll before the Wednesday release to decide which character is the focus of the next update, but feel free to suggest which character's quest line you want to see next in the suggestions channel on Discord.

Reactions: toadsky

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I am currently running a poll on my Discord to decide the focus for the v1.4.1 update. I will be checking this poll after update v1.3.1 goes live.

On another note, I know people have been asking for the game to be uploaded to an online site such as Gamecore, and I will be looking into the viability of the option when the next update goes live.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Community Service v1.3.1
Changelog
* Alli's Quest Line Complete (5 Events, 3 Story Choices, 3 Free-Mode interactions, 3 Background Events)
* 70 new Images, 40 new videos
* Approx 8'000 additional words
* Updated the Titlecard
* Updated general UI images
* Updated the Notepad to include character event hints
* Added a general Hints passage
* Added a basic Tutorial passage
* Removed the Mirror background events
* Altered code relating to images to match HTML standard
* Reduced dimensions of source images for better implementation into game code and reduced overall file size.

Download v1.3.1: - -

New Tags: SUPERPOWERS, FOOTJOB, TEASING

(The Superpowers tag should have been there from the start, and I don't know how I missed it.)

New Titlecard:
titlecard.jpg

Reactions: hupapa

Kuzkito

May 25, 2017
So... How do you get the following event, after unlocking the blow/foot stuff? There is nothing in the "Hints/Notepad" section.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
So... How do you get the following event, after unlocking the blow/foot stuff? There is nothing in the "Hints/Notepad" section.
After unlocking free-mode actions, new options will appear in the Character's Hub Menu. For Example, at the end of Alli's questline her hub menu will have the options: Talk to Alli, Get a Blowjob, Get a Footjob, Have sex with Alli, and Location-Specific Events.

Kuzkito

May 25, 2017
Maybe there is something Im not doing well, but I only get the options "Get a Blowjob, Get a Footjob and Leave", no matter where I talk to Alli.

Kuzkito

May 25, 2017
I just restart and more options appear, I think the problem was loading a save from the previous version.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I just restart and more options appear, I think the problem was loading a save from the previous version.
It's strange that you had to restart for the options to appear. None of the existing code or variables were affected or changed significantly during this update, so the options should have appeared from the start. Regardless of how far along the quest line you are, the option to talk to continue the questline should always be present

is there any anal sex in game? and is footjobs can be avoided ?
Anal sex is not currently in the game. It may turn up in future content, but it mostly depends on the scenes I use to source images and videos for events. It just so happened that the scenes chosen for Alli's questline didn't include anal content, but I'm not against the idea of adding it in the future for other characters. And footjobs can't really be avoided as they are part of the main questline events.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes