xort

Jun 1, 2017
I'm more than a little upset that in a game called Community Service it's not tagged Public Use.

Reactions: Patdo777

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Just got the game not a big deal but I did notice a typo almost right away on I think the third screen "Alright that's enough out of your two. I'm here to ensure that all five of you keep in line, and along the way to ensure that you are all rehabilitated into society." that should be "you two"

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Found another "During your initial arrest, you older sister began to doubt her trust in your." you mixed up "your" and "you" again this is on the Alli character page

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Found a grammar mistake this time "Lauren? Out sick I'm afraid. I'm the replacement probation worker that the council has sent me to oversee you until she recovers." should be "I'm the replacement probation worker that the council has sent to oversee you until she recovers." or "I'm the replacement probation worker, the council has sent me to oversee you until she recovers."

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
"There are a variety of tasks around the community centre that require your attention. Divide it up between you and get it done. Remember, just because you can't see me, it doesn't mean I'm not there keeping an eye on your." *you

Future!Phantom

"Someone else might get it wrong"
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
The Poll conducted through Discord has now concluded, and it was decided that Alessa would be the focus of update v1.4.1, complete with her own questline, sex events, and background events.

Additionally, Community Service v1.3.1 has now been uploaded to itch.io and can be played online at:

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Just got the game not a big deal but I did notice a typo almost right away on I think the third screen "Alright that's enough out of your two. I'm here to ensure that all five of you keep in line, and along the way to ensure that you are all rehabilitated into society." that should be "you two"
Found another "During your initial arrest, you older sister began to doubt her trust in your." you mixed up "your" and "you" again this is on the Alli character page
Found a grammar mistake this time "Lauren? Out sick I'm afraid. I'm the replacement probation worker that the council has sent me to oversee you until she recovers." should be "I'm the replacement probation worker that the council has sent to oversee you until she recovers." or "I'm the replacement probation worker, the council has sent me to oversee you until she recovers."
"There are a variety of tasks around the community centre that require your attention. Divide it up between you and get it done. Remember, just because you can't see me, it doesn't mean I'm not there keeping an eye on your." *you
Thank you for bringing these to my attention. Twine, the software I'm using, doesn't have an in-built spellchecker, so I'm proofreading it manually. For the most part, I catch spelling errors and grammar mistakes, but sometimes things do slip through, and as you found, its usually a mistyped "r" in "your".

Reactions: hotmike

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Blue Phantom Just tried the itch.io link and it doesn't work. I'm getting a popup that says a fatal error has occured. It does not load.
What does the error message say specifically and what browser are you using?

This seems to be more of a browser issue than an issue with the game code, and whilst itch.io has forums that address this particular error, the specifics of the error message may affect the solution. For example, this indicates that the error may be due to missing/corrupted DirectX installations, with this indicating outdated drivers.

In any event, since this doesn't seem to be an issue with the game code, and rather an error specific to your device/browser, I'm afraid there is little I can do in the game code to fix the issue, and you may need to contact itch.io either directly or through their own forums to see if anybody there has encountered a similar error in the past and can provide a solution.

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Changelog - 1.3.2 Hotfix
  • Fixed an issue with Alli's blowjob option disappearing
  • Fixed an issue with images not loading on itch.io
  • Fixed several spelling and grammatical errors
html only: - -

ZomgRAWR

Apr 22, 2018
Misfits? Like the band or is there a game called Misfits that's I'm just not finding in my searches?

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Misfits? Like the band or is there a game called Misfits that's I'm just not finding in my searches?
As in the UK TV Series "Misfits" that ran for 5 series between 2009 and 2013.

The basic premise is that a group of young offenders sentenced to work in a community service programme obtain supernatural powers after an unusual lightning storm. It's a great show and I highly recommend it.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I appreciate this game being put online, but where are the saves? Where is the SAVE link in the Online version? Game is starting to shape up, please keep up the good work

Future!Phantom

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I appreciate this game being put online, but where are the saves? Where is the SAVE link in the Online version? Game is starting to shape up, please keep up the good work
I'm not sure if you're seeing the game differently to other people, but there is a sidebar active in every version of the game, and at the bottom of that sidebar is an option for save games. In a past Hotfix, the sidebar was made a permanent fixture, as hiding it would render it unable to be unhidden.

Are you able to see this sidebar? If not, what browser/system are you using to access the game? And are you playing incognito? Incognito Mode doesn't store data about the websites you visit, this includes your save files.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I'm not sure if you're seeing the game differently to other people, but there is a sidebar active in every version of the game, and at the bottom of that sidebar is an option for save games. In a past Hotfix, the sidebar was made a permanent fixture, as hiding it would render it unable to be unhidden.

Are you able to see this sidebar? If not, what browser/system are you using to access the game? And are you playing incognito? Incognito Mode doesn't store data about the websites you visit, this includes your save files.
Never had this issue before, I set the page zoom to 70% and it was WAAAAAY down the bottom of the page. Thanx for the response

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes