ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Really fun story. I like the humor in it. Girls are great, too.

There are a lot of hard cuts, including with a lot of the music (which by the way are very well suited to the scenes). Some of the hard cuts add to the humor, but most could use with fading - along with the music - for a smoother flow.
There are 3 consecutive sentences that end with the word "town".
This is probably the only time I have liked dream sex - it's well implemented here.
Absolutely sick ending. God, that was so satisfying. I only wish we made him suffer for longer.
Any chance you can add a way to get rid of the textbox?

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Really fun story. I like the humor in it. Girls are great, too.

There are a lot of hard cuts, including with a lot of the music (which by the way are very well suited to the scenes). Some of the hard cuts add to the humor, but most could use with fading - along with the music - for a smoother flow.
There are 3 consecutive sentences that end with the word "town".
This is probably the only time I have liked dream sex - it's well implemented here.
Absolutely sick ending. God, that was so satisfying. I only wish we made him suffer for longer.
Any chance you can add a way to get rid of the textbox?
First of all thank you, I really appreciate the praise.

I’m glad that you like the music, I have probably thought about this more than I should have. About the fading, I’m still pretty new to renpy and programming, but i will look into hat. I agree that some cuts are a way to hard.

Thanks for the point out with the “towns.” It will be changed on the next update.

what do you mean by “getting rid of the textboxes.” You mean the hide feature or something else? You can hide text with “H” but if you are on phone, I must implement that first.

completely different topic: did you think the tournament in the middle went on too long? should i have kept it a little shorter?

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Companion Of Darkness [Ch 2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (2.4 GB/ 591 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
First of all thank you, I really appreciate the praise.

I’m glad that you like the music, I have probably thought about this more than I should have. About the fading, I’m still pretty new to renpy and programming, but i will look into hat. I agree that some cuts are a way to hard.

Thanks for the point out with the “towns.” It will be changed on the next update.

what do you mean by “getting rid of the textboxes.” You mean the hide feature or something else? You can hide text with “H” but if you are on phone, I must implement that first.

completely different topic: did you think the tournament in the middle went on too long? should i have kept it a little shorter?
Not the text itself, the black box behind the text - so we can see the bottoms of the renders without the "H"

I thought the tournament length was fine - I liked the whole scene. I didn't understand a word of what they were talking about but I never played that game myself. I did somehow own like 8 keys to Starcraft... those things just reproduced, I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: Berkili4

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
Just finished with chapter 1 and loved it. I find the story quite interesting so far and Ch. 1 had a good ending to want to see what's coming next. I'm certainly looking forward to the confrontations with the other companions/dark ones.

The girls are attractive and entertaining, Noel being a favorite so far (particularly when she uses her powers to be naughty).

Also like that the MC is his own character and not some cardboard cutout like some games.

I look forward to more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berkili4

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Hi, Berkili4 I finished trying it, the idea of the plot was interesting, it reminded me of Fate.

Yeah valid point. and an easy to fix to

Intentional plot hole

the idea of the plot was interesting, it reminded me of Fate.
true now that you mention it. but I must confess that I have never seen it. FATE has so many spin-offs and adaptations that I didn't even know where to start, so I didn't watch it after all :)

Last edited:

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Just finished with chapter 1 and loved it. I find the story quite interesting so far and Ch. 1 had a good ending to want to see what's coming next. I'm certainly looking forward to the confrontations with the other companions/dark ones.

The girls are attractive and entertaining, Noel being a favorite so far (particularly when she uses her powers to be naughty).

Also like that the MC is his own character and not some cardboard cutout like some games.

I look forward to more.
Thank you very much.
I really appreciate the praise.

And i agree with you. Main characters with the character traits of a toast. Get me out of a story more than those with some character.

Reactions: billzechs

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Added a lite version of the apk. For all those who have problems with the normal apk.

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
true now that you mention it. but I must confess that I have never seen it. FATE has so many spin-offs and adaptations that I didn't even know where to start, so I didn't watch it after all :)
If you're ever curious, the best place is the original VN (which I'm pretty sure is somewhere on this site). And after that, you can easily just ignore everything else, no need to get into the spin-offs or adaptions. I will say, it's a rather long read (80-100 hours for many), but there are VN's that are longer.

Reactions: MD27 and Berkili4

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
If you're ever curious, the best place is the original VN (which I'm pretty sure is somewhere on this site). And after that, you can easily just ignore everything else, no need to get into the spin-offs or adaptions. I will say, it's a rather long read (80-100 hours for many), but there are VN's that are longer.
You said its long, but is it good?
Would you recommend it?

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes