billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
You said its long, but is it good?
Would you recommend it?
Yeah, easily one of my favorites and I recommend it to anyone interested. I personally feel the prologue is a bit of a drag but love the rest.

Edit: Also been one of the highest rated VN's on VNDB for a good long time now:
All around pretty well liked.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Yeah, easily one of my favorites and I recommend it to anyone interested. I personally feel the prologue is a bit of a drag but love the rest.

Edit: Also been one of the highest rated VN's on VNDB for a good long time now:
All around pretty well liked.
if that is the case. I'll take a look at it

Reactions: billzechs

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game is promising. Even though my English is not very good, I noticed a lot of typos but other than that I've had fun playing. I especially loved the ending.
It's great that you posted the whole chapter on the first post. I personally tried it for the femdom tag but it was Michael's scene, not the MC's. I hope you increase femdom content. And I really liked Clara and her event. Anyways I'm looking forward to the new update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berkili4

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
The game is promising. Even though my English is not very good, I noticed a lot of typos but other than that I've had fun playing. I especially loved the ending.
It's great that you posted the whole chapter on the first post. I personally tried it for the femdom tag but it was Michael's scene, not the MC's. I hope you increase femdom content. And I really liked Clara and her event. Anyways I'm looking forward to the new update.
Thank you alot.
If you like Femdom you gona the enjoy the next chapter even more. But i wont spoil a thing.

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
View attachment 2517873
should totally add a option for switch instead of just one or the other ( that's assuming that this options has any effect on future stuff and what not )
Hey there, i can tell you this much without spoiling. This choice alone does not exclude you from anything.
I'm not 100% sure yet how exactly I should use certain decisions. But I am very much against excluding certain things because of a decision made 3 chapters earlier. Apart from secrets and true endings

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Chapter 2 is now published!

Chapter 2 has more animations, with better quality. More renderings, and is also longer than Chapter 1.

Chapter 2 has a completely different atmosphere, so suggestions and criticism are very welcome.

I hope you have even more fun with it than with Chapter 1, and I look forward to your feedback.

PS: I will release an ApkLITE version for chapter 2 in the next few days.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Pretty awesome update. I love all the spider stuff (as if that wasn't obvious lol)! Really liking this game. This has definitely an intriguing story and very curious how it is going to play out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That ending though. Jeez, this is about to get really interesting now. Definitely excited for the next update and thanks! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berkili4

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Pretty awesome update. I love all the spider stuff (as if that wasn't obvious lol)! Really liking this game. This has definitely an intriguing story and very curious how it is going to play out.

That ending though. Jeez, this is about to get really interesting now. Definitely excited for the next update and thanks! ;)
Hey there, glad you liked it.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Scenes that involve more then one person are strangers. Scene where the mc witnesses an LI are only masturbation and there are no other charaters involved.
Hope jacky isn't a LI because that handjob she gave to that asswipe killed her as one in that fashion for me personally, so it sucks we have to be partnered with her as well.

She not a LI, right?

Because it's looking like she is which sucks honestly she had a scene with some asswipe.

Would rather not have anything to do with her period, or that clown that helped micheal beat us up.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 93 Votes