VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Personally I still don't think it would need the horror warning either as it's a very minor moment or moments and could give the wrong idea to some people but that's just me and my personal thoughts. but hey everyone has different opinions of what is horror to them, like I said before. Just cause that is far from it to me and I hate horror doesn't mean it isn't to you so yeah I can see why you say the warning is needed. i'd say minor / mild horror warning tho so it doesn't give people the wrong idea however since it isn't the main focus of the game at all. But yeah i can see mild mild arachnophobia for sure. The spiders are done in a creepy way and I don't have a issue with them in games so I can see someone with real arachnophobia having a issue with it or those LI.
"-oh and btw! Super minor arachnophobia warning and *whatever that scare is* just in case you are sensitive. You might not even react, it's really mild, you will see!"
If a warning like that appeared, would you REALLY be that concerned...?

• Haha
Reactions: Ashira13

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
"-oh and btw! Super minor arachnophobia warning and *whatever that scare is* just in case you are sensitive. You might not even react, it's really mild, you will see!"
If a warning like that appeared, would you REALLY be that concerned...?
i would probably never have downloaded i in the first place :p

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I swear, the bane of my fucking existence with HS2. The unimpressive, weird, gayish way male characters pose. Seriously, it feels so stupid seeing a knight standing like his at a beauty contest for girls... Like come on, you can't tell me you don't see it too?

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I swear, the bane of my fucking existence with HS2. The unimpressive, weird, gayish way male characters pose. Seriously, it feels so stupid seeing a knight standing like his at a beauty contest for girls... Like come on, you can't tell me you don't see it too?
honestly never thought about it once even in other HS games. Sure I might think some males look bad but that's it never thought about the poses.

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes