Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I hardly notice update time on games anymore with my backlog of AVN's and steam games. Especially since I started to stop playing only AVN's and instead play them slowly inbetween my steam games lol

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hello? Horror tag, maybe? The random scares at the start is really getting on my nerves
what cause of the spider? or the dark parking garage. I don't know if horror really is appropriate tag for this game imo. As it really isn't a horror game at all it just has a few dark toned scenes. But the plot and everything else is more anime than horror pretty far from it imo.

Reactions: Krytax123

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
what cause of the spider? or the dark parking garage. I don't know if horror really is appropriate tag for this game imo. As it really isn't a horror game at all it just has a few dark toned scenes. But the plot and everything else is more anime than horror pretty far from it imo.
I've played games with less horror in them than this and they were tagged as horror. Unsettling pictures and screams with only moderate warning are a typical horror element. Anything that makes the player jump or cover their eyes is horror and that's what I did. I struggle with horror. I'm still going to play it tho, but it's just upsetting to get into a false sense of security like this with no justification.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I've played games with less horror in them than this and they were tagged as horror. Unsettling pictures and screams with only moderate warning are a typical horror element. Anything that makes the player jump or cover their eyes is horror and that's what I did. I struggle with horror. I'm still going to play it tho, but it's just upsetting to get into a false sense of security like this with no justification.
yeah I struggle with horror too still yet to finish Dead space 1 cause of it lol but this game never thought of it as one for one second other than maybe the first time we see the spider which why I do disagree about the tag. But everyone is different where I don't see this anything close to it you do. So I can see why you think it needs the tag if it effects you like that.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
yeah I struggle with horror too still yet to finish Dead space 1 cause of it lol but this game never thought of it as one for one second other than maybe the first time we see the spider which why I do disagree about the tag. But everyone is different where I don't see this anything close to it you do. So I can see why you think it needs the tag if it effects you like that.
Your obsession with the spider concerns me... how bad is it really? Cuz I have mild arachnophobia, although it's worse when animated and when realistic, or made to be creepy as fuck for some reason

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Your obsession with the spider concerns me... how bad is it really? Cuz I have mild arachnophobia, although it's worse when animated and when realistic, or made to be creepy as fuck for some reason
It's creepy, but in a "Honey, I shrunk the kids" kinda way (with some anime gore).

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I am now filled with nothing but pure burning hatred for Michael after what he just did to Clara! What the actual fuck!!! If the mc doesn't kill Michael in the coming seconds, I won't forgive the dev.
Holy fuck... he actually did it!

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
its slightly creepy but i don't find it scary in anyway
Probably because i don't have arachnophobia

anyway here is screenshot from the last update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Ashira13

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
there is a sound effect as well which i find kinda wierd you'll get the option for Noel to show you her "true form" at one point so
Yeah, already had it. Also I just saw Nael's form. It's way too cartoonish to bother me, even the sound. Noel's black eyes and the red effect around was way creepier than the spider. Black eyes where there otherwise is normal human eyes tend to freak me out.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
not bad I think you see it at the start of the game if I recall correctly which sounds like you are past and maybe 2 more times. I dont got a problem with the spider at all to be clear but the way it was shown the first time was the only time I recall feeling any horror vibes.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
not bad I think you see it at the start of the game if I recall correctly which sounds like you are past and maybe 2 more times. I dont got a problem with the spider at all to be clear but the way it was shown the first time was the only time I recall feeling any horror vibes.
So I'm still onto something. The game doesn't need a horror tag, it needs a horror warning, mentioning mild arachnophobia triggers and... whatever you would call that black eyes scene I just mentioned. Also, every time I see the mc's room in the dark, it gives me trust issues that there's gonna be a scare eventually

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So I'm still onto something. The game doesn't need a horror tag, it needs a horror warning, mentioning mild arachnophobia triggers and... whatever you would call that black eyes scene I just mentioned. Also, every time I see the mc's room in the dark, it gives me trust issues that there's gonna be a scare eventually
Personally I still don't think it would need the horror warning either as it's a very minor moment or moments and could give the wrong idea to some people but that's just me and my personal thoughts. but hey everyone has different opinions of what is horror to them, like I said before. Just cause that is far from it to me and I hate horror doesn't mean it isn't to you so yeah I can see why you say the warning is needed. i'd say minor / mild horror warning tho so it doesn't give people the wrong idea however since it isn't the main focus of the game at all. But yeah i can see mild mild arachnophobia for sure. The spiders are done in a creepy way and I don't have a issue with them in games so I can see someone with real arachnophobia having a issue with it or those LI.

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes