Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
No one answered me before, so im gonna ask again hopefully someone shoots me an answer. Is this game male domination focused? Or is it just a tag because one or two girls have male domination scenes?
I wouldnt call any of the lewds maledom or femdom. Sometimes they fuck a bit more intense but thats it, it really is a storygame

Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
3 of them have to think about other ones Stray Incubus, Evermore, Eternum
+ My bully is my lover
the girls in black/blue uniform are from "that new teacher"

the ginger and girl in the jumper are from "evermore"

The guy whit the red & black eyes is the MC from "twisted fate" i'm unsure about the girl

i also don't recognise the winged girl en the other one in the render

the girl whit in the jacket and tie whit gloves is from "eternum" the other one i recognise from a other cross over done in stray incubus but don't know where she's from

Reactions: tha

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Guys, is there reason why so many female characters almost have same face?

Secondly why do some male characters look like they have baby faced? Which makes them look hilarious with their beard.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Guys, is there reason why so many female characters almost have same face?

Secondly why do some male characters look like they have baby faced? Which makes them look hilarious with their beard.
Blame it on the HS2 base models. Especially for the males, as there are fewer morph options available. One thing that HS1 has over 2 is that at least the base male model looks like an actual adult.

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
Last I played this game it was on chapter 3. I have to say, Berkili, you got so much better this past year. I gave it a 4/5 on my review on chapter 3, but this is feeling like a solid 5.

One small generic complaint is that I can't see the dates of the saves in the load screen, which is something I always like looking at when I revisit games a year or two down the line. But everything else - updated dialogue in ch1, renders later on, UI in menu, it all got so much better in quality. Good stuff.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
Last I played this game it was on chapter 3. I have to say, Berkili, you got so much better this past year. I gave it a 4/5 on my review on chapter 3, but this is feeling like a solid 5.

One small generic complaint is that I can't see the dates of the saves in the load screen, which is something I always like looking at when I revisit games a year or two down the line. But everything else - updated dialogue in ch1, renders later on, UI in menu, it all got so much better in quality. Good stuff.
OHHH DUDE!!! I did notice I use the saves to tell how much I've been playing, it's something one tend to get for granted but it does help a lot!

4.30 star(s) 93 Votes