Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018
Where is Debbie after move her to secretary position?
It says something to do with Cadece, but when interact with Cadece, note tell me go Planning Dept first.

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
1.Your Office, right side of your screen, only available during weekdays.

2.I guess you're talking about taking control of her?
Candace is reporting to head of Planning, so you can only control her AFTER you taken control of Planning Dept.
First, you need to usurp Tracy (personaly perfered switch her meds to placeboo, for later you can turn her into trophy wife.)
Then after Jen Page annouced you as the new Director for Planning, activate policy:"Inter-departmental Alignment".
At this point you can finaly control candace.

Reactions: Paranoiaaaaaa

duke4566

Dec 12, 2017
I'm trying to promote Debbie to Personal assistant, but I think it's bugged. Says she needs 60 or lower ambition, but it's not selectable. I spent time editing the save file with her stats, and can't find a combo that works.

anyone know a fix?

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
Seems like there's no save option - I mean there is, but it doesn't do anything (so there's no way to quickly skip past tedious parts) and once you visit the shady guy you're stuck; the interface elements that would let you go somewhere else disappear.

Is it really not possible to survive and play the game past the first weekend on a Mac? If so, why even HAVE the Mac version?

Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018
1.Your Office, right side of your screen, only available during weekdays.

2.I guess you're talking about taking control of her?
Candace is reporting to head of Planning, so you can only control her AFTER you taken control of Planning Dept.
First, you need to usurp Tracy (personaly perfered switch her meds to placeboo, for later you can turn her into trophy wife.)
Then after Jen Page annouced you as the new Director for Planning, activate policy:"Inter-departmental Alignment".
At this point you can finaly control candace.
So in order to control Planning Dept, I need control Legal Dept first right?
I did every talk with Tracy and Alexis and no thing further now unless taken Legal Dept and issue Peace of Mind Policy.

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
So in order to control Planning Dept, I need control Legal Dept first right?
I did every talk with Tracy and Alexis and no thing further now unless taken Legal Dept and issue Peace of Mind Policy.
Not really, Peace of Mind is essential for you to send Tracy to Pry Medical for "mental treatment".
This will later enable her as your trophy wife.

To control Tracy, you need the approval from the Top- The CEO office,
Exhaused Tracy and Alexie's dialog, then Jada at HR, and you should get Jen Page discussing Tracy's issue and vacuum at Planning.
You should get promoted to Planning Director at this point (controled).

Reactions: Paranoiaaaaaa

Painkiller91

Sep 18, 2018
ehy, does anyone have some kind of walkthrough? every time i play it seems like i manage to softlock myself, always at different stages of the story but i somehow always find myself with no options to progress the story and i never managed to get to the other locations in the game and it's very frustrating

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
hey, I have an exclamation mark on the world map, but I can't see any sign on my map?
Can anyone tell me how I can get the international dep under control / take over?
Gemma: Audition = 70 / Pride = 120

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I think you get the mark, when there is anything to do in Zenith too. To take control of international you must be a member of the club and talk to one of the members for help.

Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018
1.Where is Candece's daughter after their story?
Not in her house or Candece's Dept.

2.After legal/compliance/HR, Why Tech Dept auto controlled?

Last edited:

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
hi folks,
i stuck with getting the diversity training ..... what did i missed to do?
Also I don't know, how to increase "Dorm Infraction"

Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
May 16, 2022
Can someone who knows tell me how to recruit Debbie's sister Katherine? Maybe it is the new mini-menu with Debbie but I am already CEO and I cant seem to find how to get her. I can spy on her/surveil her but have not found how to progress the story further with her.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes