Nov 21, 2016
Is there a changelog for 1.7?
1.7.0 changelog
1.) Secretarial Dorm- The dorm is now built out as a location on the map and offers lots of events. You can visit, have some fun and even snoop around! Dorm Infractions are also introduced. They operate the same way as Office Demerits, except apply to the Secretarial Dormitory.

2.) Thistle Hall- The country house is now built out. If you decided to purchase, you’ll be able to enjoy yet another weekend home, complete with special events unique to the property.

3.) Pawn Shop- You’ll now have a place to trade trophies for some early game cash!

4.) Pub & Club events- There are now more activities associated with both, if you choose to visit.

5.) Little Tart- Offers wardrobes bordering on the wild, including Exotic, Goth, Flamboyant, Grunge, Punk, Rock and Roll and Urban.

6.) Debutante Fashions- Offers more modest wardrobe collections, including Artsy, Boho, Country, Girl Next Door, Girly, Nerd, Preppy and Trendy clothes.

7.) Billboards- A reason to drive more often now includes the chance to see new billboards going up all over town

8.) Hardbodies Gym- Now offer a couple of event cycles covering Assigned Weight and Ready for Summer

9.) Hollister Academy reqs have been loosened so you can access earlier now.

10.) Company Phone- New gear for Deb!

11.) Pry Manager’s Consultation- new Pry event cycle for Late Game

12.) Streamlined UI for Deb Jones- With Deb as the de facto focus for so many events, it was getting difficult for the player to know what choices are available for her. In a new Debbie’s Daily Assignment, you’ll now be able to choose from these categories of assignments: Productivity, Interdepartmental, Travel & Entertainment, Deportment, Conduct, Health & Welfare, Special Events and Executive Morale. This should make locating and selecting new events a bit easier.

13.) Play balance issues- Real estate now costs more, certain events now cost more Ego in the Late Game and in general, there’s a tightening in the Late Game

14.) New Deb Jones event cycles- The Boyfriend Experience and the Hera Complex await you!

15.) Dear Diary- There are now lots of Jones Diary entries to peruse if you’re curious

16.) Game Achievements- Introducing 8 initial game achievement badges to be earned, all illustrated by the talent Formant who produced the game’s splash page. More will be added in future releases

17.) Jayme control issues- The window for this event has been widened to make it more achievable

18.) New voiceover- VO added for some existing events

19.) Hundreds of miscellaneous typo, continuity and logic bugs addressed

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi guys,
how can i use the savefiles from 1.62 for 1.73?
i searched my windows c
for a folder "company man" but couldn't find any saves inside??

helpp ;) pls

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018
hi guys,
how can i use the savefiles from 1.62 for 1.73?
i searched my windows c
for a folder "company man" but couldn't find any saves inside??

helpp ;) pls
No idea but because of the changes I would think not. But I start over every version. But the saves are located in \Company Man v1.7.3 WIN\Company Man_Data\StreamingAssets\Saves

• Red Heart
Reactions: tuekop and laladon

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
No idea but because of the changes I would think not. But I start over every version. But the saves are located in \Company Man v1.7.3 WIN\Company Man_Data\StreamingAssets\Saves
didn't worked (looked and searched for differend words out of this path, but nothing), but thx for the help anyway

edit:
lul, thanx!

Last edited:

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
didn't worked (looked and searched for differend words out of this path, but nothing), but thx for the help anyway
Odd, since you should know where you kept your extracted game file.
You just need to follow the existing file structure, put the old save files into proper location at the new version's game file.

But it's better to start a new game anyway,
since the past few version I kept having issue that new feature won't trigger properly while playing old save files.

• Love
Reactions: laladon

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Is the Gofile download corrupt? I tried it twice because it was fastest, but the program would'nt open after extraction.:unsure:

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
This game is a mess. First it takes ages to load, while it looks like it just crashed. (White screen - program "not responding".)

After I finally got in, it´s not even five minutes and I somehow opened the end-game achievement "Director´s office", the pictures for the characters keep changing at random (it´s probably the passing days), and it´s not just outfits, "Jill Vander" changed race a few times as well. (More art sounds good on paper, but I´d rather have less but more consistent art. Quality over quantity.)
Then it´s the smaller things, like "Ann Miller", in her introduction it says she´s in "late twenties", but her profile clearly says 35yo.

I´ll keep playing to see if it´s just some early-game jank. (But it´d still be nice if it was polished eventually.)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
See my post above. I used the gofile link as well. (Win) Just let it load for a few minutes. Not kidding.
I've tried dropmefiles too, same thing.....I went looking for a problem with Unity, and there's been problems with Windows involving auto-scaling or something, that makes Unity games not play.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CompanyMan-1.7.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: skyshark12

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
mega, plz. the other's take to long, and if I don't keep the download up it stops with an error. does it take alot of time to add it to the list? I don't know, I'm not a computer whiz. I also have a mega account

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Gave up on trying to get this to run. My pc's old at this point but somehow this game that's basically a visual novel is more demanding than any AAA game I've ever played on it.

Reactions: myuri78
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes