Nov 21, 2016
is there any hero?
I wish, but I'm only an executive, the game has been released for Directors, C suite and Board Members.
At best I can give the changelog, the game on other hand, will be for someone with a higher clearance than me.

This release focuses on Zenith and is designed to provide a more immersive experience. It is meant to offer the player more options to explore the city, with new locations, NPCs and events that provide a wider perspective of the Zenith executive lifestyle. In addition, there are new event cycles that expand on the Deb Jones experience, so if you enjoy interacting with here, there are more adventures to have with her. All the new content is optional, so you can enjoy what interests you and ignore the rest. There’s a fair bit laid into the narratives that will set the stage for more plot driven missions in future releases. In general, Zenith After Dark fills in the Zenith Experience and is meant to make the world more immersive.

File size is 4.85 gb.

Here are the major changes/additions to the previous version (Company Man v1.6.2)

1.) Secretarial Dorm- The dorm is now built out as a location on the map and offers lots of events. You can visit, have some fun and even snoop around! Dorm Infractions are also introduced. They operate the same way as Office Demerits, except apply to the Secretarial Dormitory.

2.) Thistle Hall- The country house is now built out. If you decided to purchase, you’ll be able to enjoy yet another weekend home, complete with special events unique to the property.

3.) Pawn Shop- You’ll now have a place to trade trophies for some early game cash!

4.) Pub & Club events- There are now more activities associated with both, if you choose to visit.

5.) Little Tart- Offers wardrobes bordering on the wild, including Exotic, Goth, Flamboyant, Grunge, Punk, Rock and Roll and Urban.

6.) Debutante Fashions- Offers more modest wardrobe collections, including Artsy, Boho, Country, Girl Next Door, Girly, Nerd, Preppy and Trendy clothes.

7.) Billboards- A reason to drive more often now includes the chance to see new billboards going up all over town

8.) Hardbodies Gym- Now offer a couple of event cycles covering Assigned Weight and Ready for Summer

9.) Hollister Academy reqs have been loosened so you can access earlier now.

10.) Company Phone- New gear for Deb!

11.) Pry Manager’s Consultation- new Pry event cycle for Late Game

12.) Streamlined UI for Deb Jones- With Deb as the de facto focus for so many events, it was getting difficult for the player to know what choices are available for her. In a new Debbie’s Daily Assignment, you’ll now be able to choose from these categories of assignments: Productivity, Interdepartmental, Travel & Entertainment, Deportment, Conduct, Health & Welfare, Special Events and Executive Morale. This should make locating and selecting new events a bit easier.

13.) Play balance issues- Real estate now costs more, certain events now cost more Ego in the Late Game and in general, there’s a tightening in the Late Game

14.) New Deb Jones event cycles- The Boyfriend Experience and the Hera Complex await you!

15.) Dear Diary- There are now lots of Jones Diary entries to peruse if you’re curious

16.) Game Achievements- Introducing 8 initial game achievement badges to be earned, all illustrated by the talent Formant who produced the game’s splash page. More will be added in future releases

17.) Jayme control issues- The window for this event has been widened to make it more achievable

18.) New voiceover- VO added for some existing events

19.) Hundreds of miscellaneous typo, continuity and logic bugs addressed

20.) HUGE thanks to the fans, 1zaza1 and Esclavage who catalogued a number of continuity/logic issues, as well as fans who identified some game breaking issues. All of these have been addressed. If you come across the inevitable bug/edit, please let me know and we’ll tackled it!

21.) A thank you, as always, to our tireless Developer Thrawn who is always ready to fix whatever I’ve screwed up and helping get me back to content creation!

spareacnt39

Jul 24, 2017
I keep getting soft-locked out of activating Leslie's story-line. I've visited Jayme at the airport. What am I missing?

Is there another story line from another department that locks her out?

Any help would be appreciated!

Piethein12

Dec 9, 2019
I wish, but I'm only an executive, the game has been released for Directors, C suite and Board Members.
At best I can give the changelog, the game on other hand, will be for someone with a higher clearance than me.

This release focuses on Zenith and is designed to provide a more immersive experience. It is meant to offer the player more options to explore the city, with new locations, NPCs and events that provide a wider perspective of the Zenith executive lifestyle. In addition, there are new event cycles that expand on the Deb Jones experience, so if you enjoy interacting with here, there are more adventures to have with her. All the new content is optional, so you can enjoy what interests you and ignore the rest. There’s a fair bit laid into the narratives that will set the stage for more plot driven missions in future releases. In general, Zenith After Dark fills in the Zenith Experience and is meant to make the world more immersive.

File size is 4.85 gb.

Here are the major changes/additions to the previous version (Company Man v1.6.2)

1.) Secretarial Dorm- The dorm is now built out as a location on the map and offers lots of events. You can visit, have some fun and even snoop around! Dorm Infractions are also introduced. They operate the same way as Office Demerits, except apply to the Secretarial Dormitory.

2.) Thistle Hall- The country house is now built out. If you decided to purchase, you’ll be able to enjoy yet another weekend home, complete with special events unique to the property.

3.) Pawn Shop- You’ll now have a place to trade trophies for some early game cash!

4.) Pub & Club events- There are now more activities associated with both, if you choose to visit.

5.) Little Tart- Offers wardrobes bordering on the wild, including Exotic, Goth, Flamboyant, Grunge, Punk, Rock and Roll and Urban.

6.) Debutante Fashions- Offers more modest wardrobe collections, including Artsy, Boho, Country, Girl Next Door, Girly, Nerd, Preppy and Trendy clothes.

7.) Billboards- A reason to drive more often now includes the chance to see new billboards going up all over town

8.) Hardbodies Gym- Now offer a couple of event cycles covering Assigned Weight and Ready for Summer

9.) Hollister Academy reqs have been loosened so you can access earlier now.

10.) Company Phone- New gear for Deb!

11.) Pry Manager’s Consultation- new Pry event cycle for Late Game

12.) Streamlined UI for Deb Jones- With Deb as the de facto focus for so many events, it was getting difficult for the player to know what choices are available for her. In a new Debbie’s Daily Assignment, you’ll now be able to choose from these categories of assignments: Productivity, Interdepartmental, Travel & Entertainment, Deportment, Conduct, Health & Welfare, Special Events and Executive Morale. This should make locating and selecting new events a bit easier.

13.) Play balance issues- Real estate now costs more, certain events now cost more Ego in the Late Game and in general, there’s a tightening in the Late Game

14.) New Deb Jones event cycles- The Boyfriend Experience and the Hera Complex await you!

15.) Dear Diary- There are now lots of Jones Diary entries to peruse if you’re curious

16.) Game Achievements- Introducing 8 initial game achievement badges to be earned, all illustrated by the talent Formant who produced the game’s splash page. More will be added in future releases

17.) Jayme control issues- The window for this event has been widened to make it more achievable

18.) New voiceover- VO added for some existing events

19.) Hundreds of miscellaneous typo, continuity and logic bugs addressed

20.) HUGE thanks to the fans, 1zaza1 and Esclavage who catalogued a number of continuity/logic issues, as well as fans who identified some game breaking issues. All of these have been addressed. If you come across the inevitable bug/edit, please let me know and we’ll tackled it!

21.) A thank you, as always, to our tireless Developer Thrawn who is always ready to fix whatever I’ve screwed up and helping get me back to content creation!
Hero? plz?

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
You know, I'd sworn to myself after the last update had basically no content that interested me that I would give this game like a year to build updates before I came back to it.
But... this new version has me curious with the talk of UI updates and achievements and stuff. I's the kind of stuff I was wanting before they started the globe-trotting updates.

Sigh... hopefully someone drops the new one soon so I can see if the addressed any of the long lasting problems.

Nov 21, 2016
Anyone got a link for the PC version of 1.7?
The only reason KFtree had access to the Mac link, was because of a exploit, the link was the first line before the post get locked, the same situation cannot be said about the Pc version.

link exploit.png
If KFtree had real access to the content, he would have posted both instead of only the Mac, so unless a Hero with at least Manager access appear, it will still take 2 more weeks before someone with Executive access level to obtain the links

Reactions: abgazil

KFtree

Jan 13, 2022
The only reason KFtree had access to the Mac link, was because of a exploit, the link was the first line before the post get locked, the same situation cannot be said about the Pc version.

View attachment 2986597
If KFtree had real access to the content, he would have posted both instead of only the Mac, so unless a Hero with at least Manager access appear, it will still take 2 more weeks before someone with Executive access level to obtain the links
Never claimed to be a hero or have access to more, the clue there being that I asked if anyone had Win version. I only posted the Mac Version because no one else had.

Reactions: skyshark12
Nov 21, 2016
You know, I'd sworn to myself after the last update had basically no content that interested me that I would give this game like a year to build updates before I came back to it.
But... this new version has me curious with the talk of UI updates and achievements and stuff. I's the kind of stuff I was wanting before they started the globe-trotting updates.

Sigh... hopefully someone drops the new one soon so I can see if the addressed any of the long lasting problems.
Actually that is mostly thanks to people here, I forwarded the suggestions to the Dev, he liked it and went it and did the changes...
suggestion.png

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Actually that is mostly thanks to people here, I forwarded the suggestions to the Dev, he liked it and went it and did the changes...
View attachment 2987963
Huh. You know, I think because I've been kinda hung up on the fact that so many of the core concepts on the design and content side of things differ from what I want in a game like this, that I assumed that stuff like this just fell into the classic "Selecta-jank" you learn to deal with from their games and that was just the way it would have to be. It's cool to see they are willing to change some of this stuff.

Nov 21, 2016
Cheer up peeps, Company Man v1.7.3 Zenith After Dark just got released for us Executives
Here is the link for both the Win and Mac versions

Win:

Mac:

As also the Changelog of 1.7.3:

Here are the major changes/additions to the previous version (Company Man v1.7.0)

1.) Dorm Sister event where you could get loop-trapped fixed and event now repeatable

2.) Dorm Top Dresser image fixed

3.) Dorm discipline event fixed

4.) Debbie anal prep vid fixed

5.) Debbie’s first spanking video fixed

6.) Backdoor Debbie event now reqs. Pride of 0 (was Ambition of 0)

7.) New Tracey Mistress of the Manor event added

8.) Lexi ‘Atta Girl’ and ‘Remedial Sybian’ events added

9.) Sell bullion event added in Pawn Shop

10.) You may now sell Susan’s Shares through Legal Dept.

11.) Your First Lesbian Date (Singapore) event reqs fixed

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes