MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
There is yes, you have to complete the remote sites in sequence, you find the princess in Katanga if i remember when that place is almost complete. The Dubai content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...it's not worth the wait.
Figured out what was wrong. Turned out that I hadn't actually done Singapore yet. Feeling very foolish, thank you for your help!

miro.

Oct 27, 2019
Hy guys!
i have a one question!
I installed and start the game, but it does nothing, just a white screen.
What can i make? THANKS!

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Is it still possible to break the game?
Jennifer Page is at 0 Ambition for me and I cant take her down....
I control every department besides COO and CEO and COO has no options for me

Also some grey options show NO requirements when i hover over them

Nov 21, 2016
Is it still possible to break the game?
Jennifer Page is at 0 Ambition for me and I cant take her down....
I control every department besides COO and CEO and COO has no options for me

Also some grey options show NO requirements when I hover over them
Most females require some particular step on their own storyline to be broken or trained, reducing their ambition or pride to 0 doesn't grant that requirement unless you have finished the steps necessary for it.

If requirement isn't shown, it means you are not on the step where it is necessary for you to know. When you have or are near the requirements necessary, the options usually appear in some written form.

P.s.: This game has several broken pathways, so some actions may get you stuck for good, if you are in stuck and nothing you do seems to change the outcomes, congratulations, your game is broken, time to reload a former save

Nov 21, 2016
Or start a new game in worst case scenario...
Always save no matter the game, specially when you finished some particular step or been playing for too long without option for a checkpoint or autosave, that is a lesson I learned playing Jrpg, too many regrets.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
It's getting tiresome that we never get to mess with local girls. We travel around the world and the only girls we can have are white occidental girls.
That's an annoying and repetitive pattern.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Hi all,

Does anyone know how finished the game is in its current state? Are all the versions after 1 just expansions or?

Nov 21, 2016
It's getting tiresome that we never get to mess with local girls. We travel around the world and the only girls we can have are white occidental girls.
That's an annoying and repetitive pattern.
As far as I understand, that is the pattern, if there's a chance for the player to encounter other type of girls, they will be mainly available because they are in their hunting zones, you might have some brief relationship with some other types or be fixed to strictly business approach, because other type of women it's not his main focus. The imaginary company "Selecta Corp" in general deals with a very niche market. Their main source of revenue is white occidental girls, mainly American and European, sometimes from some other parts of the globe. Expecting them deviate and start to focus on the American indigenous population, African, MidWest-Asian or Eastern-Asian women is wrong from the start.

Hi all, Does anyone know how finished the game is in its current state? Are all the versions after 1 just expansions or?
By all purposes consider the game in some level of Beta Stage.

You could say that the starting map Zenith is the base game and all the other maps as some sort of DLC's for the consideration.

Both the main game as well it's expansions are not finished by a longshot. There's plenty of content the Devs are still planning to add, most of the time their constrain as far as I gathered from the SelectaCorp forum is mostly trying to implementing some new content while keeping the initial idea of the game fresh, the empire expansion and the ups and downs of your relationship with Debby.

If you feel that some part lacks content or feels unfinished, them your gut feeling is probably on point, the main Dev mostly add content according to some personal agenda of his as well feedback from his Patreon.

Reactions: bansdebar
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes