skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
No one has any answer?
The academy training stuff was in 1.5 I think. You can adopt her and train her yourself so you have sex with her (and have her have sex with her 'mother') or you can basically put her in a whore house which other than for a few scenes, is obviously not worth it. After you break her in your house, she'll try to escape and then you can send her to the school.

Reactions: androide

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
It's been so long since I started a new game that the only thing I can tell you is that the best way is to just keep jumping around to the different offices rather than try to focus on one at a time.
With being able to load in the game now, it should also be much easier to recover at least.
Thanks for trying. Well, I started a new game and tried the 'jumping around' ploy, and the game 'vapor-locked' at just about exactly the same point. I offer the black guy the sales job, he refuses. The text says something about talking to Malcolm the old law firm guy, and he has nothing to say/no text options when I find him.

I guess I'll just wait for the next version. And if my old saves don't get a 'jump start' and unlock with the new version, I guess I'll just delete the game and move on with my life.

It's a interesting premise for a game, but I can't justify spending hour after hour clicking stuff to get stuck in exactly the same spot every time.

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
So I'm the company chairman, have access to Africa (completed), London (working on it) and Singapore... but I have no Agatha chips or any way to get them so the game is broken...
From a previous playthrough I had the option of testing one on Debbie, but it hasn't appeared as an option in this game.
Can anyone help? Is there a way to get them once you've replaced the CEO, or a manual save edit I can do?

Reactions: OnePussy

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
So I'm the company chairman, have access to Africa (completed), London (working on it) and Singapore... but I have no Agatha chips or any way to get them so the game is broken...
From a previous playthrough I had the option of testing one on Debbie, but it hasn't appeared as an option in this game.
Can anyone help? Is there a way to get them once you've replaced the CEO, or a manual save edit I can do?
ANd now it's appearing as an option for her to do AGATHA volunteer programme, but I have to reduce Debbie to 0 ambition... again! ffs

Reactions: OnePussy

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
It appears when you talk to Susan about the management training. You have to have completed part of the Debbie and Susan trees.
to fabbrains
i copy the guide post in early posts before this

Week 1.
Britney intro/Susan intro
Susan: the CSG/Ann intro
Deb intro/Amanda intro
Jill intro (TPS form)/Susan: first assignment
Maxwell's Maxwell: intro/Maxwell: help -- Susan is still 70/70

Weekend: just rest x4, Ego up to 70

Week 2
Susan: mission complete 65/70 / Susan: extra employee guidelines
Compliance: Candace intro/Susan: corporate values

after this (susan ambition 65/70) go to deb and pick "compliment her" this dialouge unlock the HR department with Susan ^^
i hope to help you ^^

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
ANd now it's appearing as an option for her to do AGATHA volunteer programme, but I have to reduce Debbie to 0 ambition... again! ffs
Yes, i said in a previous post. Problem is that if you have Debbie as your "Executive Personal Assistant" she'll have over 100 ambition and the options you are given (some of which are time locked) reduce her by only one Ambition and some are random events.

It's a completely stupid design choice as you have no other way of getting the chips.

I edited the save file to put her back to 0 ambition.

The whole structure of the game is free form but with an insane number of soft locks and no obvious way of finding them.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Would be nice if it were done w RenPy.
There are just a few options available that I miss.
One of which is being able to 'backup' and see what
dialog I just missed....

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
gone further....

agatha ship obtained after debbie ambition set to 0
india girl in london trained
prometheus unlocked
india house unlocked
katie (debbie sister) unlocked, trained in secpool and gone to restaurant exec
lots lots lots of grind !!

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for trying. Well, I started a new game and tried the 'jumping around' ploy, and the game 'vapor-locked' at just about exactly the same point. I offer the black guy the sales job, he refuses. The text says something about talking to Malcolm the old law firm guy, and he has nothing to say/no text options when I find him.

I guess I'll just wait for the next version. And if my old saves don't get a 'jump start' and unlock with the new version, I guess I'll just delete the game and move on with my life.

It's a interesting premise for a game, but I can't justify spending hour after hour clicking stuff to get stuck in exactly the same spot every time.
Oh yeah that's a really unintuitive part of the Sales takeover. I believe you have to use a dialogue option with the CEO to advance, and even that might require talking to the characters in Finance (not Sales) a few times first, it's really convoluted, and all you get is just giving all the girls away to someone else. Hell, one of the girls in Sales doesn't even have any content, the only thing you can do with her is sell her for cash.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Game seems to be pretty confusing.....but the

Spitters are Quitters thing was over the top funny!

Nov 21, 2016
Oh yeah that's a really unintuitive part of the Sales takeover. I believe you have to use a dialogue option with the CEO to advance, and even that might require talking to the characters in Finance (not Sales) a few times first, it's really convoluted, and all you get is just giving all the girls away to someone else. Hell, one of the girls in Sales doesn't even have any content, the only thing you can do with her is sell her for cash.
The Extra Cash options on this game are downright idiotic, unless you don't cheat and waste money everywhere, I hardly see a reason for you to be that desperate to sell any of the girls for cash.

The entire sales dept. is a frustration arc, I mean, when you start game you pretty much see Sydney Fitzgerald everywhere on the city, and this build up a notion that you would eventually take her for a spin.

Yet you only ever truly interact with her when Mike is on sales, and your mission is to make her the prized gift for his enjoyment.

This game has several of sets of frustrating steps, where you are forced to take a path, you would likely do something else, on CSG you pretty much break everyone to your liking, but on other departments you are usually setting up the place for someone else, the fact you have to hand over Patel to Maxwell before you even try to break her yourself is also ludicrous. I tried to avoiding making the connection between both for as long as i could, but by doing so I was also blocking myself on obtaining power over finance dept.

We do so much legwork and use so many tactics everywhere else, but with Patel is the same as with Sydney we gladly hand her over on a platter before even trying, and that's so much against the very thing we were instructed on the very start of the game, the fact we don't even try to control and train every girl is pretty much a denial of everything you were promised at the start

Last edited:

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for the information.

I did talk to the CEO. There are no more things to discuss with her. In fact there are no more dialog options left at all. Only things like buying property, paintings, and the like. I don't think there are any dialog options left in finance either, but maybe I take a look.

Unfortunately a lot of the game must be 'unintuitive' at least for me, at any rate it would seem. Like I've said, it is a pretty interesting premise, and somebody put a lot or work into it, but if there is going to be all of thes soft locks that shut down the game, it would seem to me to REQUIRE better guidance to help the player avoid that outcome. I've played this game for hours and hours only the get shut down in practically the same point in the game. WILDLY frustrating.

Nov 21, 2016
By the way, how do you unlock the Manhattan (?) Club? Or whatever the club where you meet the 3 old guys?
you need to finish the legal Dept. arc first, after sending Amber Baldwin to Malcom and putting his son Jackson in her place, when you go back to talk to him, converse first with amber and then with Malcom and he introduces you to the Metropolitan Club, Jackson on the other hand as his thanks gives you access to the Yacht club, and if you end the course of boat driving and get to captain on that one you get to unlock the right to buy the *ahem* "Love Boat" -_-, basically another place where you can play with your favorite Secretary

Last edited:

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks for the information.

I did talk to the CEO. There are no more things to discuss with her. In fact there are no more dialog options left at all. Only things like buying property, paintings, and the like. I don't think there are any dialog options left in finance either, but maybe I take a look.

Unfortunately a lot of the game must be 'unintuitive' at least for me, at any rate it would seem. Like I've said, it is a pretty interesting premise, and somebody put a lot or work into it, but if there is going to be all of thes soft locks that shut down the game, it would seem to me to REQUIRE better guidance to help the player avoid that outcome. I've played this game for hours and hours only the get shut down in practically the same point in the game. WILDLY frustrating.
Yeh, you can hit this issue numerous times, sometimes you need more Hornical, other times company resources i.e. revenue, spreadsheets etc Sometimes you have to go back to a lady and repeat an action, Legal is bad for this, Valerie's don't reduce her to 0 without repeating two of the actions.

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
The Extra Cash options on this game are downright idiotic, unless you don't cheat and waste money everywhere, I hardly see a reason for you to be that desperate to sell any of the girls for cash.

The entire sales dept. is a frustration arc, I mean, when you start game you pretty much see Sydney Fitzgerald everywhere on the city, and this build up a notion that you would eventually take her for a spin.

Yet you only ever truly interact with her when Mike is on sales, and your mission is to make her the prized gift for his enjoyment.

This game has several of sets of frustrating steps, where you are forced to take a path, you would likely do something else, on CSG you pretty much break everyone to your liking, but on other departments you are usually setting up the place for someone else, the fact you have to hand over Patel to Maxwell before you even try to break her yourself is also ludicrous. I tried to avoiding making the connection between both for as long as i could, but by doing so I was also blocking myself on obtaining power over finance dept.

We do so much legwork and use so many tactics everywhere else, but with Patel is the same as with Sydney we gladly hand her over on a platter before even trying, and that's so much against the very thing we were instructed on the very start of the game, the fact we don't even try to control and train every girl is pretty much a denial of everything you were promised at the start

I think the big difference between the old Corporate Raider games and this game is that because it's more of a 'world', you're more setting up the conditions to create this fantasy world of chipped and controlled women rather than basically build your own harem. It's why Debbie gets all the emphasis, since she's the personal prize for the player, even more than his actual fake wife and daughter. lol

I like the old CR more, but I can understand the decision to be more hands off particularly since it's gone global. That said, it's probably why I like Singapore the most of the new areas, because it's about controlling girls for yourself vs helping others control girls.

Nov 21, 2016
I think the big difference between the old Corporate Raider games and this game is that because it's more of a 'world', you're more setting up the conditions to create this fantasy world of chipped and controlled women rather than basically build your own harem. It's why Debbie gets all the emphasis, since she's the personal prize for the player, even more than his actual fake wife and daughter. lol

I like the old CR more, but I can understand the decision to be more hands off particularly since it's gone global. That said, it's probably why I like Singapore the most of the new areas, because it's about controlling girls for yourself vs helping others control girls.
Ok bear with me, because this will be somewhat lengthy.

I get that part, I really do. In fact I understand that this is part of the game mechanics in order to build your empire. I just can't accept some obvious lack of interaction between Hunter and some of the other females in Zenith.

We all know our MC is one hell of a horny guy, and he has no qualms in cucking people or he wouldn't sleep with the alpha trainer's wife otherwise. By plot design and characteristics of his personality, he would at least try to break secondary girls before sharing them with others, but the game dynamics says otherwise.

The very fact you can't even tame Jada or Carole when both are already eating out of your palm in HR way before you even call some other guy for it, don't even think in seducing Valerie Lyon prior to delivering her to Jackson, not messing with Cynthia further when she is pretty much throwing herself on you, by this point you could pretty much tell her to help you break Sydney and she would gladly do it, never touching Eryn when we see her as some easy target on same level as Amanda Ellsbach.

On both the Technology and Research Department, before you even hire the tech expert you pretty much have Jocelyn and Blair eating out of your hand too, besides Blair where you can obtain some sex and Bj's you never really touch Jocelyn same with Indira Patel, on first interaction in her introduction you pretty much describe her as "exotic and desirable" and don't make a single move.

Respecting Candance and not messing with her after she marries Donald, when we all know he would fool around with married women if given chance, all of this is pretty much uncharacteristic of the MC and that's what triggers me so much.

The game stops you from doing it because it already knows all those women belong to someone else. But by logic the MC doesn't know and he should attempt to get them and that's what pissed me off, if we at least got clear boundaries from the get go I would not be so affected by it, but the game makes you pursue those women in some level, flirt with them and even take some advantages but never allow you to go further then what it demands as necessary.

Gemma Hamilton and her daughter too, there's so much wasted potential on their arc, the fact that all it resumes is:
If you want is 20k of money (30k if you won't go horny for the daughter' virginity) or some Ego points if you let them go.
In all honesty I would love to marry her mother and adopt her as my step-daughter, just because I like how Holly interacted with the MC.

Another one I would love to make my step-daughter instead of Mackenzie would be Sydney, you hardly have any interactions with Mackenzie compared to Sydney. From game introduction you tried to insert yourself as a parental figure to her, which really made me wonder why did we even bother to have those interactions in the first place, if all we ever done in the end was deliver her as a prize for Mike.

Also I wonder why the heck they added Pomeroy's interactions with the female executives when in the end they are ultimately pointless, first time I played, I thought I found a nice way to grind Noriko's Ambition by meeting her here to lunch, but even if you completely deplete her ambition you still need to follow the game design and wait for the Golden Palace fortune cookie

And lastly this is more of a game question, since I was never able to trigger any other option. Can you only marry Tracy? I feel like we are led to have the option to marry Allison from Marketing too, but I never found the trigger option to make that final leap.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes