Mar 29, 2018
Ditto, just pops up a windowed white screen on startup and freezes, when starting it inside windows sandbox. I assume it needs some specific vc_redist or driver that isnt present.
Just give it a minute to fully start up. Has been an issue for forever.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
... because that IS the story. Thats the entire plot, youre not doing this for you, youre an agent for securitas, to bring things under their control. You are also a pawn.
OH... well i kinda forget PLOT as hour i spend take control, and why option get bigger and more expensive house... story sux

taler

Oct 5, 2017
It's normal that Dubai has no content right? Singapore and Katanaga has only little amounts of content and that's the expectation right? They're "small subregions"? London would be another big one or will all the regions get expanded eventually.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Am I forgetting something for I need to do to put Alexis in charge of the Sec Pool, or is that just broken this update? I'm out of interaction options with both her and Susan. I had a similar problem with the last one where I could never get Katherine.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Am I forgetting something for I need to do to put Alexis in charge of the Sec Pool, or is that just broken this update? I'm out of interaction options with both her and Susan. I had a similar problem with the last one where I could never get Katherine.
Hold up, just got it after finishing Debbie's Diversity Training. Didn't remember that being a prerequisite, but it might have been because Susan is involved in it, and she leaves after you move Alexis.

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
IIRC there is some progression bug with Alexis and Susan, but it's been a while. I feel like those have never been fixed unfortunately.

It's normal that Dubai has no content right? Singapore and Katanaga has only little amounts of content and that's the expectation right? They're "small subregions"? London would be another big one or will all the regions get expanded eventually.
Each region has a specific storyline, they all ask you to visit your office from time to time. The Dubai one in particular makes you visit every single region, so probably requires some progress in each in order to progress.

This is the type of game that I should love but I find that everything feels so non personal that any accomplishment feel like -- blah. It doesn't feel like you have any personal relationships with any of the girls in the game. If you have enough points then you just make them do things. It has no challenge and the rewards don't seem worth the effort. This game is so close to wanting to be on my favorites list just because of the genre, but It falls so flat that it comes nowhere near close.
I so want to find another game that I love so much that it forces me to want to spend money on Patreon just so I can get every update early. I wish this was the one.
It's interesting because they wrote a novel first, which is a little more personal - the main character wants revenge on Jen Page - but a lot of that has been taken out of the game as it got more sandbox.
That said, I like the smaller updates like the system to train Mackenzie and Tracey in the new academy, which are kind of independent of the more 'high level' stuff of the foreign regions. Of course Deb gets updates every time as well since she's the 'cover girl' for the game.

I do like the game though, and there's really nothing else like it or in the 'exec2sec' genre... but I'm admittedly more of a fan of the older work where the scope was a little more smaller and did allow for more 'breaking and controlling girls for your pleasure'.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Are there any cheats or console commands? I will not even give this the time of day if it doesn't. Apparently every dev on this site played minecraft and thinks we like clicking next next next ooops start over
Faaaaaaack U

• Angry
Reactions: dspeed

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
seems you cant send tracey to the hospital neither
so If anyone had any save just where you send her there

Last edited:

androide

May 3, 2018
If someone wouldn't mind to answer I had 2 questions about this game:

First, is there a walkthrough for this game? Selecta games are usually hard to complete without one.

Second, how far can you train/push Mackenzie? Is it possible to send her to an academy and control what she studies and all that and is there content with her after you adopt her? I ask cause I find the idea of turning Makenzie back into a school girl (and adopt her!) very original (prob this is the only game where I have seen it) and so it's one of my main interests to play the game.

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
Are there any cheats or console commands? I will not even give this the time of day if it doesn't. Apparently every dev on this site played minecraft and thinks we like clicking next next next ooops start over
Faaaaaaack U
try using saveeditoronline, save files are kept in Company Man_Data:StreamingAssets:saves in main game folder

hope that helps

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone explain how I'm playing the latest (Dubai) version and I still have yet to take control of 4 of the Departments on the original map (CEO, COO, International, & Sales) and I have absolutely no new options anywhere on the map to select (to progress in the game?)

For example, my Secretary Debbie was using an implant, the game said I need to talk the Tech guy to finish the quest and there was no new options with him when I found him where the game said to go. And other storylines died similar/no more options fates.

VERY frustrating

Reactions: Alisszz

fabbrains

Oct 5, 2020
In this new release, I can't get HR to appear. No requirement to complete my induction courses. Any ideas?

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
So, I've tried this game a couple of times - and always get bogged down and frustrated.

Is there a good guide/walkthrough for a newcomer that will get me established?

I seem to remember one - that quickly went off track after you choose to sell/not sell one of the initial girls (I think it assumed you would sell, but also suggested waiting because she gave better stats when you used her?)

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
So, I've tried this game a couple of times - and always get bogged down and frustrated.

I seem to remember one - that quickly went off track after you choose to sell/not sell one of the initial girls (I think it assumed you would sell, but also suggested waiting because she gave better stats when you used her?)
Well, this game is still under development, so there's no garantee new changes or new mechanics won't make existing guide obsolete... (Not to mention there's always bugs and soft locks, new version might fix them, but also create new ones...)
The guide you mentioned was decent, until they put a cooldown timer on every "fun activity" (no three taming in a row).

For a guide at this point, simply put, you just exhause all dialog, farm up enough ego, money and power to srike on girls,
do all the mission they can provide, execute all the possible policies, and have fun. (And pray you don't get a softlock somehow...)

About what I usually do, after finishing tutorial, you can start you're offensive with the temp girl.
(Jill, the one you can sell for some cash.)
Just keep pushing downtime during weekend until you can fuck Jill regularly (give you 15 ego every time, I think.)
Only then you can spend weekends to explore the city.
(Note: I usually don't intend to sell her, as she can provide some debuff on every other girl in CSG, plus there's a secretary arc for her in the later game.)

After Jill is done, then do the receptionist (Britney), you can pay 200 buck invite her to drink (fucked, take her panty for trophy). She's also vital for you to visit new location (Golden Pawn restaurant, Berlin night club).

Once you get steady supply of ego boost (by control or break said two girls), let's focus on your boss (Susan) for a while.
Though you cannot bring her under you're heel (yet), she's vital for your promotion at this point. Exhause dialog, do the
IT audit and organizing CSG client base quest to get some power, do the "sending surplus document to Comliance" quest to open the location of Compliance department.
Chat with Debborah (your rival) and Anne (sales rep) if you have spare ego, Debborah also provide some debuff on Anne and Britney.

Remember, you need to head to HR to finish some "corporate value lessons" to be able to keep climbing the ladder,
and it has been reported that if you don't finish it before some certain action was done on Susan, you WILL get softlock on her.
(Ambition permanently lock at 12), so you should take the lesson ASAP once it pop up. (The dialog tree started with Susan, then you need to find Jada at HR to do 3 sessions).

After you lower Susan's ambition enough, tell her to handover interm program to you so you can get your hands on Amanda.
At this time you should also start your on the Titan Defense contract, while lower Anne's ambition to a certain level.

Oh I forgot to mention you probably need to tell the girls to start wearing slutty clothes,
and spend some money at Vixxens to cover their account. (Should be vital for breaking Anne)

After controled most of the girl in office, exhausting every dialog option with Deborrah and Susan, start your move on bringing down the duel by sabotage Debborah's presentation. (With help of Amanda, as Brittney's option is ill adviced.)
The outcome is that Susan's superior Tracy was not impressed, and starting to consider you're a better candidate for managing CSG. By this point you can finally takeover the department, control Susan and demote her, then has the power to wash Debborah out of manager trainee program.

One last piece of advice, money.
You should make sure you have 3k at every weekend, as it's possible to take a flight to Vegas and gain extra 2K per week.
(39% winning rate, so prepare fore an extensive Save/Load attemps)
Keep doing that until you got promoted enough that money is no longer an issue.
(You can take Vegas flight at workdays, but I tend to use them to strike on my "co-workers")

Now I don't think there's gonna be a full walkthrough ever,
what I typed above are just a vaguely walkthourgh about taking CSG,
who knows how long will it be to write a full walkthrough...?
Just pay atention to the game dialogs, there's alway NOTE suggesting what you should do next.

Reactions: Daenerys5539

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
How do I generate AGaTha
First you need to get the R&D department to develop it,
then you need to use Debbie as a Guinea pig, and done series of test.

After it's develop is complete, you can order it through Debbie in your office.
Keep in mind that each piece of Agatha will cost a considered amount of resources.

Reactions: tugrabi

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018

There's a walkthrough early in this thread that gets you up to the real 'start' of the game that is still relevant. It has step by step instructions IIRC.

Can someone explain how I'm playing the latest (Dubai) version and I still have yet to take control of 4 of the Departments on the original map (CEO, COO, International, & Sales) and I have absolutely no new options anywhere on the map to select (to progress in the game?)

For example, my Secretary Debbie was using an implant, the game said I need to talk the Tech guy to finish the quest and there was no new options with him when I found him where the game said to go. And other storylines died similar/no more options fates.

VERY frustrating
It's possible you may have soft locked or there are still options you need to click somewhere even though the exclamation mark is gone. Sales probably needs to be taken out before the others though, but I know that can get softlocked if you don't get rid of the woman in charge in the correct way.
In this new release, I can't get HR to appear. No requirement to complete my induction courses. Any ideas?
That is a soft lock IIRC - if you progress too far without doing the HR stuff first, you just miss it. Could be wrong though.

This is why I just keep a save file going. lol
Faaaaaaack U
Edit the save file with a text editor. It's how I play to mostly avoid the grinding, although that may break things.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes