androide

May 3, 2018
If someone wouldn't mind to answer I had 2 questions about this game:

First, is there a walkthrough for this game? Selecta games are usually hard to complete without one.

Second, how far can you train/push Mackenzie? Is it possible to send her to an academy and control what she studies and all that and is there content with her after you adopt her? I ask cause I find the idea of turning Makenzie back into a school girl (and adopt her!) very original (prob this is the only game where I have seen it) and so it's one of my main interests to play the game.
No one has any answer?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
This needs a walkthrough, I have no idea what to do.
Do you just talk to the women in the office and Maxwell?
I don't see any option to work, just downtime.
You don't really "work", you talk to the women and try to lower their Ambition first to zero and then Pride to zero. What you need is EGO to take actions and money. You get money first day of the each month, the higher you rise in the corporate ladder the less the money will be an issue.
Making walkthrough for the game is long and arduous task because of the soft locks in the game. I think no one has that kind of time anyway.

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Can you still only have one choice for a wife or do we have more choices now? Is there anything I can do with the hamiltons after I take over the company besides turning them in or letting them go?

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
This needs a walkthrough, I have no idea what to do.
Do you just talk to the women in the office and Maxwell?
I don't see any option to work, just downtime.
First thing first, you don't work in this game.
It's not a "corporate worker simulator" type of game,
more like a "visual novel with corporate theme" kind of "game".

For starter, you need to talk to every girl available, (Brittney, Susan, then other member of CSG).
Head to Maxwell and speak to him twice("Eye on target" is optional, it's a introduction of spy came surveillance feature of the game), then pass the weekend until you can head back to work and report back to Susan (your manager).

After that, you basically finish the tutorial of the game,
and you can finaly choose your target to strike first.
Remember, reduce girl's AMBITION to 0 to control them, PRIDE to 0 to break them.
Susan is a special case, you can only control her when higher ups think you should take over her place and entire department.

Debborah on the other hand, is a tough nut to crack. You need to demote Susan first, use HR's help to ruin her fame within corporate world (eliminate any chance to promote or find other jobs), then demote her to be your secretary.
And even then there's a long way to tame and break her. She's your rival no less.
I can't help feeling losing the drive after I finally break Debborah (or Debbie),
since taking revenge on her is kind of the main goal on early game (for me, I guess).

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!
Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for the tips suaowilliam & Hese_1

I've now played the game for a couple of hours and come to the conclusion theres a lot of grind and very little reward, like 20 second clip after defeating one of the staff, is that it? It really doesn't feel worth the effort, I don't mind a bit of grind, but the reward needs to be better.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
How do I generate AGaTha
You also need Debbie's Ambition down to 0. Something that is almost impossible to achieve if you have built her up to be your Executive Personal Assistant. The various tasks you can give her only result in a -1 ambition at time, you need over 100 ambition to give Debbie the promotion.

They have created another soft lock in the game, since none of the remote sites open up without the AGATHA chip.

The content in all of the external places is pretty shallow and involves a lot of reading.

It's really terrible grind-fest at best, I have been editing the save file to make things easier and more enjoyable.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
How do you go to Dubai and all the other locations?
When you have taken over all the positions (though it's not actually required) you should be able to contact a private jet place at the Airport. You can then fly to them once, after you have used the Private jet place once, you never need it again for that place.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
In this new release, I can't get HR to appear. No requirement to complete my induction courses. Any ideas?
It appears when you talk to Susan about the management training. You have to have completed part of the Debbie and Susan trees.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
Are there any cheats or console commands? I will not even give this the time of day if it doesn't. Apparently every dev on this site played minecraft and thinks we like clicking next next next ooops start over
Faaaaaaack U
You can edit the save file to give yourself more money and ego very easily. You can edit more things like the ladies ambition etc and add things to your inventory slightly harder.

Zenary

Oct 7, 2017
Created a new Cheat Engine file working in version 1.5, somewhat based on another already here - updates the current NPC with the character that you are seeing, and has the player/game stats linked.

This is what I found useful to show:
View attachment 2599442

Hope this helps.
Hi! Does the cheat table fail to work because of the new version of the game, or is there something wrong on my part?

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
There's a walkthrough early in this thread that gets you up to the real 'start' of the game that is still relevant. It has step by step instructions IIRC.

It's possible you may have soft locked or there are still options you need to click somewhere even though the exclamation mark is gone. Sales probably needs to be taken out before the others though, but I know that can get softlocked if you don't get rid of the woman in charge in the correct way.

That is a soft lock IIRC - if you progress too far without doing the HR stuff first, you just miss it. Could be wrong though.

This is why I just keep a save file going. lol

Edit the save file with a text editor. It's how I play to mostly avoid the grinding, although that may break things.
Hi, Thanks for the reply and the info that there is an early game guide/tips to avoid the soft locks at the start. I didn't take control of the Department that you start in until I had several others, so I guess that was the problem.
So, is there a recommended order to taking control of the other Departments (after the 1st one) to avoid soft lock problems? Also, there was mention of a McMasters and some other guys that I never found. When do they show up in the game? After take out the CEO?

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
Hi, Thanks for the reply and the info that there is an early game guide/tips to avoid the soft locks at the start. I didn't take control of the Department that you start in until I had several others, so I guess that was the problem.
So, is there a recommended order to taking control of the other Departments (after the 1st one) to avoid soft lock problems? Also, there was mention of a McMasters and some other guys that I never found. When do they show up in the game? After take out the CEO?
It's been so long since I started a new game that the only thing I can tell you is that the best way is to just keep jumping around to the different offices rather than try to focus on one at a time.
With being able to load in the game now, it should also be much easier to recover at least.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Are we required to hire Deshawn in order to progress or finish the game?

I did the first time I played but it really turned me off him continually raping
and abusing the daughter...can't remember her name....

Thank you

Cheers

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes