g22

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to increase resources in the save without breaking the game? If I increase patents or spreadsheets or whatever in the save file, the save seems to get broken.

Anyone got a idea how to do this?

Not really interested in farming the massive amount of resources..
Open the save in notepad - the stats are in plain english at the top. Change them to what you want and have a easier ride.

Example:
"TurnNumber":10,"Ego":9950.0,"Funds":999950.0,"Power":999.0,"Patents":999.0,"CorporateCulture":999.0,"Spreadsheets":999.0,"Brand":999.0,"Revenue":999.0,

derose2k

Oct 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to increase resources in the save without breaking the game? If I increase patents or spreadsheets or whatever in the save file, the save seems to get broken.

Anyone got a idea how to do this?

Not really interested in farming the massive amount of resources..
works like a charm

Last edited:

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Nothing official as far as I know. If someone did put something together, I'd appreciate it as well.
I went looking based on old posts about the Corporate Raider games, since they're generally the same cast as this one and this is what I found based on Selectacorp's posts and other people's posts.

Jennifer Page is India Summer
Mackenzie Page is Casey Calvert
Allison Riordan is Sophia Smith
Carole Fontaine-Tyson is Samantha Ryan or Brandi Love?

Jill Vander- Jay Taylor
Britney Bower- Chastity Lynn

Deirdre Kelly - Alex Tanner or Kiley Jay?

Tracey Lynn - Amelia Jane Rutherford

Debbie is Jenny Czech and Susie is Michaela Fitchnerova
Amanda - Kylie Richards?
Katherine Jones: Ash Hollywood

Candace Kelly - Kloe Kane aka Charlie Edwards.

Gemma Hamilton - Lynna Nilsson
Erin Flynn - Lexi Belle
Cynthia Fitzgerald - Georgie Lyall

Valerie Lyon - Honour May

Anne Miller - Claire Castel
Amanda - Kasey Warner?
Candace - Mona Wales?
Any name for Amber Baldwin ?

Dravak

May 15, 2018
That's cause you're not a king you're an employee. What you're building is the corp, and those other people who you're giving girls to are also assets of the corporation. You're building them up for the good of the corporation overall. Us players who self insert into the MC of this game doesn't like it, but the game dev probably self inserts into the owner of the corporation and he thinks it's awesome.

On a fetish level it's as I said earlier, it doesn't seem to be about a power fantasy but more of a bringing down white feminists. Giving away white feminists to black owners seem to be a punishment in the eyes of the game dev that's even worse than being your own sex slaves.
I sometimes wonder if people even play their games, and play the game from start, fine Indian Women offlimit, no issue cause programmer is indian. Chinese women in Zenith can be F over, a Japanese Woman can be put in a Doll House.
A black woman can be made a slave in Singapore and then get killed off.
Ops...

Here pimping if you are so interested in that sent all the women you fire into the ALLEY infact if it was just pimping, then we didn't even need to leave Zenith. and keep them, just fire into the ALLEY. great game NOT.

Selectacorp nonesense, again only time you interact with them is in .... London LMAO, the rest of the time you do your own thing, Maxwell isn't part of Selectacorp, a free lance hacker. oh yeah it is a selectacorp thing based on LONDON alone.
When they hardly provide you any resources or guidance you own them so much, that you are willing to bend over and PAY (yes pay in resources and time unless you edit the save) to get them WOMEN, that isn't even pimping, that isn't even a fetish anymore.

See people like this POST changed the game from great dominate all women. to dominate only white women. cause it fits their somehow crazy fantasy and fork out money for it on patreon, then make up all kind of rubbish explaination about it is this kind of game.

Reactions: bansdebar

Dravak

May 15, 2018
That is the issue with this game, sadly I understand the programmer, in the end the paying audience get what they want.
But the paying audience should keep that Rubbishe Explaination to themselves, including political nonesense like Russia gets half Europe, LMAO keep it to yourself.

And keep that wierd explaination from a BETA male to yourself too, yeah right BETA male indeed, anybody saying Paying to others and get them women is a fetish. bunch of wierdo, wonder why they can't get women. even BETA is a compliment. but we don't have the OMEGA losers yet.

Random1643528

Mar 21, 2020
That is the issue with this game, sadly I understand the programmer, in the end the paying audience get what they want.
But the paying audience should keep that Rubbishe Explaination to themselves
Actually its not even the patreons asking for the game to go like this. The flash games this is based on ends with you getting to keep everyone, and in the pre 1.0 version quite a few people on patreon and his website asked for the option to do that too in this game as well, he just decided he like this more or something lol.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Actually its not even the patreons asking for the game to go like this. The flash games this is based on ends with you getting to keep everyone, and in the pre 1.0 version quite a few people on patreon and his website asked for the option to do that too in this game as well, he just decided he like this more or something lol.
Nah the propaganda stuff put into the game reeks to paying customers. from Dubai till Finland till Moscow.
I don't mind, people willing to shell out 1000 bucks to him, but they should keep that rubbishe to themselves.
Selectacorps is based in Denmark, Danish while sometimes crazy, aren't that crazy to do these kind of stuff for free.
Just the Moscow pay us 3 Million bucks to prove you are rich, reeks off some Russian idiot, not to mention that Transstuff with they are American junk, Who even bothered to ask for that crappy stuff which doesn't even hold any meaning. in a game about Dominating Women.

Yeah I really finished everything in this game. I also tried the flash games, where you keep everybody.

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes