Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Im not going to argue any of you but it seems you guys don't understand of meaning if Misogyny.........

John123456

Jun 15, 2017
All the in-game videos/clips seem to be bugged to show the same still picture for me - anybody else experiencing this?

M1kael

Nov 17, 2018
anyone now how to mary debbie ?
If you are married to Tracey, you will eventually see the option "New career track" appear in your conversation options with her. Click on it and complete the dialogue. After that, "Third Party Oversight" will show up in Debbie's options.

Next, return to Tracey and select "Jones Coaching Session." (you'll need one demerit for this).
Afterward, go back to Debbie and click on "Do you have something to tell me?" (there's a 25% chance this will trigger).
Once done, return to Tracey and click "New career track".

Now, you need to speak with Malcon Perkins at Perkins Geary and select "Legal Advice." and the option to divorce Tracey will become available.

To marry Debbie, you need to get her pregnant. It's recommended to divorce Tracey first

Start by going to Perkins Geary and selecting "Estate Planning." Then, visit Pry Medical Clinic and choose "Semen analysis."
Return to Pry Medical Clinic and pick "Seeding Debbie" followed by "Deactivate Debbie's birth control."

Go back to Debbie and select "Baby Making Party Time" (this has a 30% chance to trigger). If successful, proceed with "Early symptoms," "Hormonal response," "Debbie's announcement," "Jada's clarification," and "Helping Debbie Decide."

Finally, select "Making an honest woman out of her" to propose to Debbie.

Last edited:

derose2k

Oct 9, 2020
If you are married to Tracey, you will eventually see the option "New career track" appear in your conversation options with her. Click on it and complete the dialogue. After that, "Third Party Oversight" will show up in Debbie's options.

Next, return to Tracey and select "Jones Coaching Session." (you'll need one demerit for this).
Afterward, go back to Debbie and click on "Do you have something to tell me?" (there's a 25% chance this will trigger).

Now, you need to speak with Malcon Perkins at Perkins Geary and select "Legal Advice." and the option to divorce Tracey will become available.

To marry Debbie, you need to get her pregnant. It's recommended to divorce Tracey first

Start by going to Perkins Geary and selecting "Estate Planning." Then, visit Pry Medical Clinic and choose "Semen analysis."
Return to Pry Medical Clinic and pick "Seeding Debbie" followed by "Deactivate Debbie's birth control."

Go back to Debbie and select "Baby Making Party Time" (this has a 30% chance to trigger). If successful, proceed with "Early symptoms," "Hormonal response," "Debbie's announcement," "Jada's clarification," and "Helping Debbie Decide."

thanks

Lator007

Apr 4, 2019
Does Dubai have an error, or does some locations at Dubai show off for someone?
For me it seem broken. No Airport or other locations at Dubai.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
If this game is complete, then I think I've run into a stumbling block. I've not done anything in Dubai. I've just gone through the initial quests in Karangan(sp?). I've done most, maybe all, in Singapore. However, I don't know if I finished there or not, as that one girl, Pippi (I think that is how you spell it), has not been broken. I have not broken the CEO or her daughter. The CEO is at zero Ambition, but I don't think I've taken her over, since the daughter is still not an active participant. What could I be missing to get these through to the end??

Raknor

May 12, 2019
How/when does this happen??? I saw the lawyer and got Estate Planning. Got checked out and deactivated the chip in Debbie. Now I'm just waiting for the other things to happen, but I don't see them.

derose2k

Oct 9, 2020
How/when does this happen??? I saw the lawyer and got Estate Planning. Got checked out and deactivated the chip in Debbie. Now I'm just waiting for the other things to happen, but I don't see them.

Reactions: SamHaim

Raknor

May 12, 2019

I don't see the first option for Tracey. I look everywhere each time i go back to the city map and there has been nothing new for the Estate. I've even gone in and looked at Tracey's options and that New Career Track has never popped up. I have 22 Demerits in my inventory. Is there something else that I need to have activated?

M1kael

Nov 17, 2018
I don't see the first option for Tracey. I look everywhere each time i go back to the city map and there has been nothing new for the Estate. I've even gone in and looked at Tracey's options and that New Career Track has never popped up. I have 22 Demerits in my inventory. Is there something else that I need to have activated?
If I remember correctly, "New Career Track" appears for the player once you complete the events with Debbie's friend (I can’t recall her name). Check around the Zenith map to see if there's any policy or event you might have missed.

You could also use another save file that already has version 1.9 completed, or share your save file with someone to help figure out what's wrong.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
If I remember correctly, "New Career Track" appears for the player once you complete the events with Debbie's friend (I can’t recall her name). Check around the Zenith map to see if there's any policy or event you might have missed.

You could also use another save file that already has version 1.9 completed, or share your save file with someone to help figure out what's wrong.
Do I need to sell Ashley Goodchild to Angus Lochobar?

M1kael

Nov 17, 2018
Do I need to sell Ashley Goodchild to Angus Lochobar?
Check out all the events involving Debbie and her boyfriend, Debbie and Alexia, Kate (Debbie's sister) and Tracey, to make sure you're not missing anything.

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Check out all the events involving Debbie and her boyfriend, Debbie and Alexia, Kate (Debbie's sister) and Tracey, to make sure you're not missing anything.
I don't see anything like that. I have Debbie's sister with the company. Not sure about her "boyfriend". Don't know who Alexia and Tracey (unless that is my current trophy wife) are. Is there some kind of wiki or walkthrough for this game?

M1kael

Nov 17, 2018
I don't see anything like that. I have Debbie's sister with the company. Not sure about her "boyfriend". Don't know who Alexia and Tracey (unless that is my current trophy wife) are. Is there some kind of wiki or walkthrough for this game?
Unfortunately, there isn't.

Debbie's (ex) boyfriend is Eugene Lawson, and you can find him at Pearky Gerins after making Debbie MC's secretary. Alexia (or Alexis) is the lesbian who worked with Tracey (MC's current trophy wife). It's been a while since I played this game, so I can't remember all the character names.

Honestly, it's probably best to share your save file or use another one. This game is buggy as hell.

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018

I'm curious, does Debbie have the same interactions as Tracy when it comes to the "reeducation" stuff and the stuff with MacKenzie if you marry her?

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes