fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Vypress i did look in to it. And it looks like Jayme her pride isn't low enough...Did you try to finish the Recruit Ambassador and Organise Annual Sales & Marketing Conference ?. These are open at marketing

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Vypress i did look in to it. And it looks like Jayme her pride isn't low enough...Did you try to finish the Recruit Ambassador and Organise Annual Sales & Marketing Conference ?. These are open at marketing
They're missions not policies so cant click on them and I have a strong suspicion they're linked to Lesley dibble somehow but I have no way to interact with her, as I assume I needed Maxwell or someone who has now left the game to do something to get more from her. Also the fact that the CMO has no options to get a lot of brand really sucks. Since I need brand for the chips so have to rely on the low chance flight or lunch with him.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
in my save these 3 are completed and in my save game has Jayme also 0 pride and 0 Ambition, You can always edit your save in Notepad++, Notepad, Word or at the online save editor

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Can't really edit the save in notepad++ because they're not listed as their names just a string of numbers and letters, like you can't just cntrl+f Jayme to find her and then edit the numbers after. Also I don't know what to edit to even trigger Lesley's continued content as I'd rather edit to be able to continue the content rather than dropping them down to 0,0 and skipping it all.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, I have an exclamation mark at the top of my map next to the world map symbol, which would mean that I have a quest open somewhere.
But I can't find anything anywhere and I can only click on "Zenith" on the world map

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Does anyone have names of models for Amber Baldwin and Candace Kelly ?

I searched in the thread but I couldn't find anything. Or maybe there is some info page in the game ?

Edit: Found Candace Kelly (Mona Wales) on SelectaCorp forums but still no luck with Amber Baldwin.

Last edited:

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
Is there some issues with Nori Doll once you open the DollHouse?
I had her at 0/0
opened it
did one mission, and suddenly she can't do any other cause she need to be at 0 pride
While she have no more stats
?

EDIT : ok found
You should wait till Erin BF join in sales dept, then you can send him do errand and it expand clients of the doll house and reduce her ambition

Last edited:

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
It's a bit of an odd concept. In the first part of the game, you are building an empire for yourself. Then you give away the majority of the girls and the last part - you are mostly a pimp... a bit all over the place.
Also, why go to Africa only to be with white girls...
It's like the game doesn't know if it's the dominance game or not.

Reactions: caccamolla

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
So what's the ending that everyone is so upset about? Do you use the chip to get a harem of slaves? Pregnancy? Makenzie?
First part is nice:
Conquering a radical feminist corporation, turning those women into bitches, making a harem while building your own kingdom.
It made you felt like a kingpin about to came true.

Then come the second part, where you thought you can bang Asian in Singapore, African in Africa, but got cockhold and have to stick to caucasian women for reason not really make sense.
You do many errand, trained lots of girls, sold them to some powerful figure at their bidding, and wish you can pick up some srap meat of THEIR SPOILS.

And you finally realized you're not a kingpin, but a KING PIMP.

A little bit of good news that they decided to focus on Zenith (aka your powerhouse, your playground) in 2.0,
at least they're something we might enjoyed more then those foreign update.

Reactions: Dravak and gojowo

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Maybe it's less fun, but Downe is a white slaver working for Selectacorp. That's his real job and he is controlled by Kempler. And his task is to build up the political connections and foreign network for Selectacorp's international expansion/domination. If he steps out of line they can and will take him out. So while he has developed his personal stronghold and harem at Artemis it was all part of a much bigger overriding plan.

skyhunter92

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone can provide Company Man v2.0.1
Apparently there are some minor tweaks to the final version in link below.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Maybe it's less fun, but Downe is a white slaver working for Selectacorp. That's his real job and he is controlled by Kempler. And his task is to build up the political connections and foreign network for Selectacorp's international expansion/domination. If he steps out of line they can and will take him out. So while he has developed his personal stronghold and harem at Artemis it was all part of a much bigger overriding plan.
Nonesense, after you establish your empire you have become a powerhouse in the States. with powerful men who owes you favors. What can Selectacorps do, infact if you don't even want to go to Moscow then you don't go.
If you don't want Greta they don't force it on you. etc etc...

the only part that makes sense is that you are a Slaver, Hunter Down is white fine, but who cares it isn't that in your imagination you are somebody else.

The whole thing is lame excuses when you became a King PIMP, who has to run around paying people to get them GIRLS.
So even that KING PIMP becomes a KING loser. who going to give up The Princess when you can get the Throne. but but...
Yeah I love to meet those kind of losers in real life, who from creating a Empire becomes a Vassal slave who has to pay and gift people stuff. for no REWARD.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes