youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CompanyMan-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

drevilbob

Aug 11, 2016
So, is there actually any decent amount of fucking in this game or is it the same fare as previous Selectacorp games i.e, almost entirely softcore, when sex does happen its very brief or entirely glossed over; many opportunities for sex scenes are completely skipped or ignored; basically completely unfappable unless the fetish of "look at this powerful feminist woman, forced to wear makeup and work as a secretary to a MAN" does it for you so strongly that you don't even need to see her tits)

Reactions: gooros

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
So, is there actually any decent amount of fucking in this game or is it the same fare as previous Selectacorp games i.e, almost entirely softcore, when sex does happen its very brief or entirely glossed over; many opportunities for sex scenes are completely skipped or ignored; basically completely unfappable unless the fetish of "look at this powerful feminist woman, forced to wear makeup and work as a secretary to a MAN" does it for you so strongly that you don't even need to see her tits)
If I remember correctly (my last contact was a year ago), this game had a good ration of sex photos and videos, and also good gameplay, at least at first.

SKEzele

Apr 20, 2024
Unity is shit and it will run your GPU at max if frame limiter is not turned on. Most devs learned to do it, guess he didn't.
i see so that is the cause..i play 1.4 or smtg before..but download from fapnation..play it almost till end didnt have any problem..download 1.7 here for 1min my fan running loud..i guess just wait for someone to fix it then

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
There is also clear use of ai video. You can really see it on girls with glasses they will just disappear and reappear.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Anyone know how to marry debbie? I divorced tracy and got to were she gives gifts but after that nothing.

elliochness

Aug 15, 2016
if you expected anything else from this game that's on you the developer said from the beginning it's not a harem game
I don't mind it not being a harem game, but going from "I'm the dominant alpha breaking everyone" to "I'm weak and degenerate and my culuture sucks" is one hell of a curveball.

The author has some very peculiar racial kinks that suddenly come into play, that I don't enjoy one bit, and it fucks with the power fantasy.

If you want to make that kind of game, make that kind of game from the start so I know not to waste my time on it.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
If you want to make that kind of game, make that kind of game from the start so I know not to waste my time on it.
To be fair, it's a recurring theme in Selectacorp games.
Then again all of their previous games sucked the hairiest of balls, so I figured they might have finally moved on from the racial shit and the early game seemed to support that.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
Can please someone tell what "transformation" and "titfuck" tags in this game mean? Based on what is seen on screens, all models have quite small breasts. Does it mean that there is BE in this game or what?
The content in Moscow contains M2F or i guess M2T content, it's really odd and doesn't seem to fit the rest of the game at all.

Said it before, it's really a game of two halves.

1st half is good, about developing a power structure at Artemis and controlling the women. It's enjoyable, all be it the text choices are full on bi-polar. One time you are flirting with Debbie then declaring her your rival, then back to offering your help, makes no sense at all.

2nd half is just weird, no real content (maybe a little in Singapore), not sure if it would be black power fantasy, Indian fantasy, it feels really rushed, no choices, just following a fixed schedule.

The game is frustrating, you'll often arrive at nothing to do and wonder why, well it might be almost anything:

Not enough EGO

Not enough Money

Not enough of the company resources

This one is really frustrating, you haven't done *something* with Debbie or one of the other girls, the game isn't going to tell you, you have to click on each girl in turn and see if the options are complete.

Debbie needs to be either higher or lower in one of her stats...get used to an entirely miserable grind, chipping off 1 point at a time then that option get's locked for 4 days.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes