Dravak

May 15, 2018
This game started great, ended with total nonesense. cause of Patreon payers.

So I don't blame them cause of their paying audience, but after you deposed the CEO and put her into the Doll house.
The rest of the game is crap, singapore could still be something that is ok cause of Matty.
But after that it is just garbage, and total nonesense. where you grind senseless for getting other people women.
The grind is horrible and the story lines are so garbage it is sickening.

The moscow plot was too political, the london plot too, it went from Harem Corruption game, to total garbage of extremist.
So after Ceo downfall just go save edit, cause story lines is none excistance and gains too.

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
Yep pretty much exactly, the overseas bits are completely pointless, they offer nothing to the story at all, i'd like to have seen more choices within the CEO side.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
The
Yep pretty much exactly, the overseas bits are completely pointless, they offer nothing to the story at all, i'd like to have seen more choices within the CEO side.
Yup Singapore was half done, but make sense cause you can still get a secretary slut (even then she should be moved to the singapore estate instead of living in a dorm) but Singapore started with the nonesense of getting other people women but atleast the rewards were still fitting.

And from there on it went down hill to extremist garbage of patreon payers.
Where you are grinding for other people to get WOMEN lmao... why would anybody even play that garbage.
And then read those nonesense with political and extreme motives of some patreon payers who tossed couple grands at the game.

Reactions: Madjack

AresHyperion

Feb 17, 2018
any idea how to unlock Elizabeth Bowen? tried increasing deborah ambition but I am not sure when or where to do it and where to find Bowen

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
I think the international stuff is born from Spoils of War and those related stories which is about white women being subjugated, so it's not exactly a new idea, but I can see how you might be put off by one or the other.

I don't mind, but I do find the moralizing a bit silly because making slaves is going to be inherently immoral, whether you're taking college educated women and turning them into secretaries or kidnapping entire families. But I think trying to conceive of a world with brain chips that can reprogram people and the evil people who would use them is probably going to be hard anyway.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
any idea how to unlock Elizabeth Bowen? tried increasing deborah ambition but I am not sure when or where to do it and where to find Bowen
This events chain is bugged. You can temp. fix it by editing your save file. This is my post from selectacorp forum:

"Ok, I found it. In save file I found "Deborah After Work" event's id. It's 9df1ff25-a97e-4a6a-8522-226588f0f55a. Then I changed flag "Exists" to true and as a result, Debbie showed up at the pub. There I could continue Elizabeth Bowen events chain until end. So the real question is: How to make Debbie to appear in pub properly in the game? Because she left the pub after demotion from CSG long time ago."

I have different question. Does anybody succeed to trigger some events in beach house, ski lodge or country house? In my gameplay they are always empty.

Reactions: Dravak

AresHyperion

Feb 17, 2018
This events chain is bugged. You can temp. fix it by editing your save file. This is my post from selectacorp forum:

"Ok, I found it. In save file I found "Deborah After Work" event's id. It's 9df1ff25-a97e-4a6a-8522-226588f0f55a. Then I changed flag "Exists" to true and as a result, Debbie showed up at the pub. There I could continue Elizabeth Bowen events chain until end. So the real question is: How to make Debbie to appear in pub properly in the game? Because she left the pub after demotion from CSG long time ago."

I have different question. Does anybody succeed to trigger some events in beach house, ski lodge or country house? In my gameplay they are always empty.
They only appeared in the playthroughts I didn't go the marriage route but unsure when they trigger.

Reactions: Xantoser

td2439

Nov 19, 2019
The

Yup Singapore was half done, but make sense cause you can still get a secretary slut (even then she should be moved to the singapore estate instead of living in a dorm) but Singapore started with the nonesense of getting other people women but atleast the rewards were still fitting.

And from there on it went down hill to extremist garbage of patreon payers.
Where you are grinding for other people to get WOMEN lmao... why would anybody even play that garbage.
And then read those nonesense with political and extreme motives of some patreon payers who tossed couple grands at the game.
I liked that part. The game to me is about turning these powerful woman into objects to be moved and used to further your own success. There is a sense of power to basically controlling these men by just giving up a woman which you have tons of and can get more.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
I liked that part. The game to me is about turning these powerful woman into objects to be moved and used to further your own success. There is a sense of power to basically controlling these men by just giving up a woman which you have tons of and can get more.
Nonesense, you love to pay ridiculous amount of grind and resources for NOTHING, then go ahead by all means.
People have better things to do, then follow political agenda, cause some patreon payer paid with extremist view.
Can degrade a Pakistani, but can't degrade a Indian woman, WTF paid extremist.
Same story in Moscow where things get even wierd, and even disgusting with gender bender stuff as reward. (like WTF)
then Dubai where you grind for what again? another silly story that is political.

Sorry we are here to grind to degrade ALL women not selective ones, and definetly not for giving them away without any option or choice to keep them.
But start you lose some, gee atleast those men are your YES men and servants, not like the international crap.

Dravak

May 15, 2018

This code works fine doesn't matter if you have a wife or not. it only works once you get Katie into the dorm finish the Eugene questline and gotten a fancy car to see around.
or else the quest line won't continue.
The outcome of Elisabeth owen is disapointing again... best is to keep eugene around by offering him a job, then train Elisabeth owen to be a lesbo.
next up is a trainer at a gym for debbie to gain more halo point again no more interactions afterwards.
then it is sending to africa for free humiliating fuck bj and dance.
Last is lady west but it is bugged again like half of london.

So basically confirms that only person to marry is tracey for getting the CEO secretary as maid. and a trophy wife.
Can't marry Elisabeth Owen or anybody else (or again unfinished stuff)
So instead of working on International political nonesense, they should work on getting more options.

Bleh I guess I finished everything there is to finish in this game.

EDIT to trigger the events in beach house ski etc, I manage to trigger them by not touching Debbie options about how to control her club going thing (so don't even bother to click that line, then things go haywire) then everytime you buy 1 of the resorts, next day Debbie will have a option to go visit it.
Boat options always work, but the rest are tied to somehow to that you allow to go to the club or not.

Last edited:

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
This code works fine doesn't matter if you have a wife or not. it only works once you get Katie into the dorm finish the Eugene questline and gotten a fancy car to see around.
or else the quest line won't continue.
The outcome of Elisabeth owen is disapointing again... best is to keep eugene around by offering him a job, then train Elisabeth owen to be a lesbo.
How do you get the Eugene storyline to happen? In my game he exists but nothing happens with him. He just disappears and Debbie is basically under my control.

Also dev confirmed 2.0 is almost finished. More wrapping up loose ends than anything new, so I'm not sure if there will be any kind of ending since it's hard with this completely open ended game.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
How do you get the Eugene storyline to happen? In my game he exists but nothing happens with him. He just disappears and Debbie is basically under my control.

Also dev confirmed 2.0 is almost finished. More wrapping up loose ends than anything new, so I'm not sure if there will be any kind of ending since it's hard with this completely open ended game.
Eugen Law story line is to get his PRIDE all the way down to 0, then you got 3 options, one of them is to hire him.
the other 2 he just gone from the game.

To get his pride down to 0, tell Debbie to go on dates with Eugene stuck with the chasity belt :p

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
Eugen Law story line is to get his PRIDE all the way down to 0, then you got 3 options, one of them is to hire him.
the other 2 he just gone from the game.

To get his pride down to 0, tell Debbie to go on dates with Eugene stuck with the chasity belt :p
Ah thanks, where do you find Eugene normally? Or do you only interact with him through Debbie? I just couldn't find him after he was introduced.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Ah thanks, where do you find Eugene normally? Or do you only interact with him through Debbie? I just couldn't find him after he was introduced.
Just keep doing debbie and sooner or later he will pop back in town once you locked Debbie in chasity belt and gotten the key.
Just don't touch the club line. everything will work fine.
Infact not touching the club line, gets you more options from Debbie in the club. (still don't understand why interacting with certain things gives less options instead of more.)

Reactions: skyshark12

lebronjames42123

Jan 26, 2023
Ok I think I'm stuck. I've downloaded a completed save to compare with my progress. It seems I've finished most women. The only ones I'm missing are Brenda and Jo Beth Jenkins from Dubai, no idea how to start their storyline, and the Dubai Hospital isn't unlocked yet either. Also Meg is still in Pussywillows for me, no idea how to get her to dollhouse and zenith jet. Also there's a arbitration center in the main world that I'm missing. Lastly, Vixxens and Debbie Daily Deportment have exclamation marks that are impossible to get rid of.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes