Nov 21, 2016
Weird question: did they stopped releasing their games for public and it's all patreon paywalled now?
As far as I know they still release it, but only the finished ones, the ones in the making are usually left for their patrons, you usually see more about it on their own forum. Once a game is completed it takes a while but it eventually shows as a link or two depending on the content.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Two things this game desperately needs:
Skip Text option. Sorry Dev, I do not want to read your mostly shitty dialogue
Cheat console

You can edit your save-file at , I used it already several times. It takes a while to edit the stuff you want but it works...

Djnes2k22

Mar 25, 2022
what is the recommended resolutions? ive tried a bunch and its never perfect. Either everything is too close together or things get cut off at the bottom.

malacis

Apr 28, 2017
How do you access the new event chain ' “Gilded Cage” characters and events added, including Elizabeth Bowen, Deborah Jones’ best friend and college roommate. '? Thanks

Random1643528

Mar 21, 2020
How do you access the new event chain ' “Gilded Cage” characters and events added, including Elizabeth Bowen, Deborah Jones’ best friend and college roommate. '? Thanks
Oh some stupid thing where you have to actually increase deborah's ambition to certain points which unlock new options in her talk menu, then talk with her multiple times in different locations (bar and car i think).

I personally just cheated her ambition to 200 instead of trying to figure out how to increase it with that menu.

Reactions: malacis

Alan Muzo

Feb 21, 2020
This game used to work on my pc flawlessly sometime last year. When I decided to get the new version just to see how much progress has been made it keeps crashing after the Unity symbol. Is this a problem with my PC or the update?

Alan Muzo

Feb 21, 2020
This game used to work on my pc flawlessly sometime last year. When I decided to get the new version just to see how much progress has been made it keeps crashing after the Unity symbol. Is this a problem with my PC or the update?
Any advice on how to get it working again?

Feb 6, 2024
As far as I know they still release it, but only the finished ones, the ones in the making are usually left for their patrons, you usually see more about it on their own forum. Once a game is completed it takes a while but it eventually shows as a link or two depending on the content.
Hey, you seem to know about the game a good deal, can you clarify something when it comes to the Moscow content? I was told that there are supposedly two characters in that part of the game that are said to be 17 involved now. Is it explained that they are actually older in the game somewhere like with Mackenzie or what?

Have not played the game since London and just wanna be sure before I download the latest update what the deal is with that.

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
Am I missing something?

At first this game was pretty cool collecting and using all the bitches, but then it started becoming a game of give all my bitches to all the new men I hired. WTF? Does the game eventually give me options to reclaim them all again or should I just quit playing now? Do I eventually undo all these moronic decisions or is this game just an NTR game when finished?

Reactions: awkwardcultism

Justin9989

Oct 28, 2018
Biggest downfall... no roll back. I don't play these games completely sober. Misclicks happen. Any help other than the auto save? It on;y works 30% of the time. Please make a roll back.

TIA

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Biggest downfall... no roll back. I don't play these games completely sober. Misclicks happen. Any help other than the auto save? It on;y works 30% of the time. Please make a roll back.

TIA
The developer doesn't come to this thread, so it's unlikely that he see your request. Also, I'm not sure how easy is to implement a roll back in unity...

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes