DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
BUG: The Executive Dining Room (once Katy is assigned there) seems to be full of content that ends with a "X is now unlocked!" message which has no effect as the thing mentioned is not actually unlocked. Sometimes it's in a whole region that doesn't exist (wall street), sometimes it's in a region that does exist but the unlocked thing doesn't show up there.

Is this content all future expansion material or is it a bug - possibly a Mac-only one - that the things mentioned don't appear in the game?

Examples:

"The Gulf Enterprise Council is now unlocked in Dubai!"
"Ministry of the Interior in Katanga is now unlocked!"
"The Unity PAC office in Capitol City is now unlocked!"
"Colossus Investments is now unlocked on Wall Street!"
"Victoria Cross [London] is now unlocked!"

Do these things actually exist? If so, is there a hack/workaround to MAKE them show up once they've (allegedly) been unlocked, or is it just down to random grinding and hope something eventually happens because there are MULTIPLE locks preventing progress?

Tuxis

Nov 17, 2016
Is Lotus Investments a building in London? I don't think I've ever seen it.

The thing I'm stuck on is that in London there's a Parliament Building where Sabrina Pool (who I should have captured to please the dwarf) and Chief Whip Lloyd Bull (who a tooltip says I need to bribe to pass one of the policies) are both present but have absolutely no dialog options.

Also at the Parliament Building is Minister Phoebe Morton who has but one dialog option ("SOCIALIZE: a word with the minister") which...never works. (Ms Morton calls your concerns "that ridiculous visa thing" and says there's no point in further discussion.)

(I also have no idea where the disobedient Princess of Dubai is - IIRC after two prior appearances she was next supposed to appear in London at Trafalgar Square but never showed up.)
It is a building that opens up later.

To get Sabrina you need to get pretty far in finishing the training of the British princess Alice Windsor so you can set up an interview or something like that.

The Princess of Dubai will at some point show up at the Harrods store in London but I don't remember what triggers it.

Have you talked to the secret society at The Hellfire Club building? (only open on the weekends) I think you get a membership ring or something when you've progressed far enough at Cromwell Intellysys.

Last edited:

Tuxis

Nov 17, 2016
BUG: The Executive Dining Room (once Katy is assigned there) seems to be full of content that ends with a "X is now unlocked!" message which has no effect as the thing mentioned is not actually unlocked. Sometimes it's in a whole region that doesn't exist (wall street), sometimes it's in a region that does exist but the unlocked thing doesn't show up there.

Is this content all future expansion material or is it a bug - possibly a Mac-only one - that the things mentioned don't appear in the game?

Examples:

"The Gulf Enterprise Council is now unlocked in Dubai!"
"Ministry of the Interior in Katanga is now unlocked!"
"The Unity PAC office in Capitol City is now unlocked!"
"Colossus Investments is now unlocked on Wall Street!"
"Victoria Cross [London] is now unlocked!"

Do these things actually exist? If so, is there a hack/workaround to MAKE them show up once they've (allegedly) been unlocked, or is it just down to random grinding and hope something eventually happens because there are MULTIPLE locks preventing progress?
Didn't know that, tried to get one to check and got "Ministry of the Interior in Katanga is now unlocked!". Don't see anything new opened up in Katanga on pc either so figure maybe future content?

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
To get Sabrina you need to get pretty far in finishing the training of the British princess Alice Windsor so you can set up an interview or something like that.

The Princess of Dubai will at some point show up at the Harrods store in London but I don't remember what triggers it.

Have you talked to the secret society at The Hellfire Club building? (only open on the weekends) I think you get a membership ring or something when you've progressed far enough at Cromwell Intellysys.
I've seen Alice Windsor arrive at the airport but that's it, there was never an opportunity to see or interact with her after that. I've also never seen a Hellfire Club building. That's in London as well? I guess I'll just keep plugging along...

One weirdity in the current game is that the alley (I forget the name) where fired babes do tricks (often used as a threat in dialog with Debbie) never showed up at all as a location so I somehow missed whatever event creates it. (I don't care about that location in particular other than as a symptom that I'm clearly not quite on whatever path the developer expected me to follow...)

UPDATE: I figured it out! I thought I was done with Zarasa but I wasn't. Even though no *new* events show up for a while you just have to keep going back and periodically doing events with her and her manager and eventually she fully bottoms out, is officially deemed a "mistress", gets disinherited...and the boss is so happy he invites you to the Hellfire Club which - as mentioned - is only open weekends. Once you have a Hellfire ring, Phoebe Morton at Parliament is amenable to your entreaties, whereupon all the other stuff opens up - suddenly there's lots of options to advance again.

Last edited:

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
Has anyone figured out how to marry Tracy Bledsoe? I can't figure out how to have Maxwell change the Placebo...
Can't recall which is which, but I do remember you need to click a specific dialog option to let the "Tracy taking pills" option appears.
(Probably "Tracy's background", or "Requesting regular meeting".)

After witness her taking pills and talked about it, head to Maxwell to ask for "Placebo for Tracy".
At this point the placebo only act as a major debuff which lets you take over Planning a lot faster.

To commit Tracy to Pry Medical Clinic, you need to take control Legal,
and activate "Peace of Mind" policy in order to make Pry the company's new healthcare contractor.
Then once you've control Planning and used up Tracy in every way (exhausted every company contact, completed all Planning missions and policies), you may send her to Pry for mental treatment.

After commit her to Pry, you can visit Tracy there to monitor her treatment,
she will be broken and "cured" eventually, and you'll have to choose to give her a job (secretarial pool) or marry her (trophy wife).
You need to buy the Zenith Hill Estate (most expensive mansion) to be able to marry her, though.

Reactions: Wizziam8129

Tuxis

Nov 17, 2016
I've seen Alice Windsor arrive at the airport but that's it, there was never an opportunity to see or interact with her after that. I've also never seen a Hellfire Club building. That's in London as well? I guess I'll just keep plugging along...

One weirdity in the current game is that the alley (I forget the name) where fired babes do tricks (often used as a threat in dialog with Debbie) never showed up at all as a location so I somehow missed whatever event creates it. (I don't care about that location in particular other than as a symptom that I'm clearly not quite on whatever path the developer expected me to follow...)

UPDATE: I figured it out! I thought I was done with Zarasa but I wasn't. Even though no *new* events show up for a while you just have to keep going back and periodically doing events with her and her manager and eventually she fully bottoms out, is officially deemed a "mistress", gets disinherited...and the boss is so happy he invites you to the Hellfire Club which - as advertised - is only open weekends.
To open Hump Alley :
https://f95zone.to/threads/company-man-v1-8-1-selectacorp.90367/post-12657993

Wizziam8129

Mar 15, 2022
Can't recall which is which, but I do remember you need to click a specific dialog option to let the "Tracy taking pills" option appears.
(Probably "Tracy's background", or "Requesting regular meeting".)

After witness her taking pills and talked about it, head to Maxwell to ask for "Placebo for Tracy".
At this point the placebo only act as a major debuff which lets you take over Planning a lot faster.

To commit Tracy to Pry Medical Clinic, you need to take control Legal,
and activate "Peace of Mind" policy in order to make Pry the company's new healthcare contractor.
Then once you've control Planning and used up Tracy in every way (exhausted every company contact, completed all Planning missions and policies), you may send her to Pry for mental treatment.

After commit her to Pry, you can visit Tracy there to monitor her treatment,
she will be broken and "cured" eventually, and you'll have to choose to give her a job (secretarial pool) or marry her (trophy wife).
You need to buy the Zenith Hill Estate (most expensive mansion) to be able to marry her, though.
Thanks for the insight. I'll give it a shot.

nico360

May 17, 2020
I have a question for the most veterans, I recently screwed up my PC and started playing on mobile until I found a replacement, I thought I would have to put aside many games, but since the degenerates on this page are very altruistic and understanding (thanks to all ) they guided me to joiplay, where I have been able to play several of the games that did not have a mobile version, unfortunately joiplay does not run unity games (at least the one I tried with the app said it did not support that type of games) so does anyone know if I have Any option like Joiplay to play Unity games on mobile?

td2439

Nov 19, 2019
Is there a list of all the characters in the game somewhere that we can lookup? Great game by the way.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I have a question for the most veterans, I recently screwed up my PC and started playing on mobile until I found a replacement, I thought I would have to put aside many games, but since the degenerates on this page are very altruistic and understanding (thanks to all ) they guided me to joiplay, where I have been able to play several of the games that did not have a mobile version, unfortunately joiplay does not run unity games (at least the one I tried with the app said it did not support that type of games) so does anyone know if I have Any option like Joiplay to play Unity games on mobile?
There are windows emulation for android but really troublesome, troublesome as in you need trial and error the setting till you get the right one to work for what ever you are playing.

Joiplay probably won't ever be doing any unity anytime soon, everyone is looking out for it till they do. The new update is for renpy only gives you the ability to play older games.

Last edited:
Reactions: nico360
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes