Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I'm confused the description reads male protagonist then why are we starting the game playing as the stepmom doing the chores instead of playing as the stepson ?

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
This is a great and funny game but I would prefer much less "world content" and much more corporate content: more policies to implement and reactions to them (strip search to various stages), more girls in departments and possibility to break them all, including Stephanie, Allison, Lisa, Indira etc.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Go into the save file and search for the id of the character "Id":"e94c8ef3-7172-4b92-bcda-c487f6998329" then change "Exists":false to "Exists":true

Then save the changed file in notepad or whatever you are using and load it again in the game. She will now be back in her office and you can trigger the dialogue.

Don't forget to save in game and then open the save "Again"(because the one already in your notepad would be the old save), change it back to "Exists":false, save the notepad and load the save in game again.

Looks like this in my save, some values might be different in yours so don't just copy the whole thing:

{"Id":"e94c8ef3-7172-4b92-bcda-c487f6998329","Ambition":0.0,"Pride":295.0,"Controlled":true,"Exists":false,"Trained":false,"Interactions":[{"Id":"4313ad64-429a-44e5-92cb-73d5d6894493","Completed":1,"FailCount":0,"New":false,"TurnCompletedOn":1140},

I also use it sometimes to mess with ambition and pride if they are behind a particularly grindy wall.
How the fuck do you check the ID of a character? I'm looking for Katie's ambition to raise it from 0 to allow the "Bold Request" from Debbie, but there are 328 ambition values.

Random1643528

Mar 21, 2020
How the fuck do you check the ID of a character? I'm looking for Katie's ambition to raise it from 0 to allow the "Bold Request" from Debbie, but there are 328 ambition values.
Okay, so I never figured out a sophisticated method, but what you can do is try and make the ambition and pride a more likely to be unique combination of values like 20 and 67 etc, then just search for ID by putting the values into this format:

"Ambition":20.0,"Pride":67.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Okay, so I never figured out a sophisticated method, but what you can do is try and make the ambition and pride a more likely to be unique combination of values like 20 and 67 etc, then just search for ID by putting the values into this format:

"Ambition":20.0,"Pride":67.0

Crap, Kat's already down to 0:0 and there's no real way to raise them back up! That's the whole crux of my problem, unfortunately.

Nov 21, 2016
Sorry I was busy with life and stuff. Just got online today,

Since someone already posted the win link for 1.9.0, I won't bother with it.

File size is 4.7 gb.

Here are the major changes/additions to the previous version (Company Man v1.8.1)

1.) “Gilded Cage” characters and events added, including Elizabeth Bowen, Deborah Jones’ best friend and college roommate. This event cycle introduces the Gender Equity Commission, the Arbitration Center and has a legal flavor. This event chain culminates in a major player decision, with multiple paths to choose from.
2.) Kevin Tyson and Elisa Yates event cycle included, as well as the new Artemis Data Analysis Group. Thanks to a fan who helped develop the Elisa NPC, based on her own preferences. Elisa, you’re forever trapped in Company Man!
3.) Tracey Lucy Domestic Discipline event cycle added at Zenith Hills Estate.
4.) Artemis Angels Social Media Policy introduced. This new corporate initiative offers two tiers of posts- racy ‘Cupid’ posts and more intimate ‘Venus’ posts. Artemis admins are encouraged to post in order to earn Halo Points, which they can then accumulate and spend on a wide range of prizes. Of course, the nice prizes always have extra strings attached!
5.) New Artemis Career Fair event cycle added
6.) Game now has a custom Artemis desktop icon
7.) Luxury car ride ‘dead end’ fixed
8.) Eugene Lawson Metro Club appearance fixed
9.) Dorm Sister Heater event loophole fixed
10.) Dorm Matron double cost error fixed
11.) New waitress uniform Katie images in Exec Dining Hall
12.) New Katanga location added- Club Azur
13.) Testing Katie’s Limits event continuity issue fixed
14.) Punk and Girl Next Door shopping options don’t disappear now
15.) Govt Affairs Dept. now closed on weekends
16.) Demondre NPC contest path fixed
17.) Marta Refugee continuity break fixed
18.) Improved deepswapped videos for “Freshen Up”, “Downblouse”, “Lexi Deb Motivation Room”, “Lexi Strapon Date”, “Sec Pool Heater”, “Distraction”, “Vacation” and “Country House”
19.) Lots of minor typos and video adds/deletes

for you mac users:
Mac version here:

Reactions: enrai

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CompanyMan-1.9.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Two things this game desperately needs:
Skip Text option. Sorry Dev, I do not want to read your mostly shitty dialogue
Cheat console

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Weird question: did they stopped releasing their games for public and it's all patreon paywalled now?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes