suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
Am I missing something?

At first this game was pretty cool collecting and using all the bitches, but then it started becoming a game of give all my bitches to all the new men I hired. WTF? Does the game eventually give me options to reclaim them all again or should I just quit playing now? Do I eventually undo all these moronic decisions or is this game just an NTR game when finished?
You said "collecting bitches", that's where you got it all wrong.
The player character is not collecting bitches, he's collecting "tools",
who has their uses, disposable, and tradable when the need arises.

The protagonist doesn't really care about those women, they are either "merchandise", "assets", or "trophy".
They either "has their uses", "mark of conquer", or sold to gain more (wealth, power, etc.)

This is not a harem game, and if you find yourself hard to get over it,
I suggest you quit it now and don't waste any time on this.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
When I sell Anne's engagement ring at the pawn shop, he gives me $2000 but then the game text says it's worth $5,000. Is there somewhere else to sell it later to get more?

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
When I sell Anne's engagement ring at the pawn shop, he gives me $2000 but then the game text says it's worth $5,000. Is there somewhere else to sell it later to get more?
Nope, AFAIK. I think that difference is the shop owner's fee. You cannot do anything else, AFAIK.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Selectacorp I Keep having location currently closed messages staying in the screen, is this a known bug?

Only closing the game and then reopening removes them.

Boyanhot

Dec 2, 2019
Im having an issue with the mac version.
Everytime after the 2nd conversation with Maxwell my game bugs and I cant do anything except press downtime.

Does anybody know how to fix this situation??

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Im having an issue with the mac version.
Everytime after the 2nd conversation with Maxwell my game bugs and I cant do anything except press downtime.

Does anybody know how to fix this situation??
Don't mean to be obvious, but did you try saving and reloading?

shiroen

Jan 1, 2020
I just finished "organize the quarterly board meeting". and there's no "!" that i can see for now. To play with the recent upload contents, what should i do next?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Elisabeth Bowen doesn't show up due to issue that Debbie isn't going to tap bar anymore at some point.
I know that there should be progress with her, but just doesn't show up.

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone remember how to get Alexis to be assigned to the Sec Pool? I've exhausted all dialog and can't get it to happen, which means I may have soft locked it somewhere, but have no idea where.

It's the first time I've started the game fresh in a while, so it's possible something changed in the later versions of the game anyway.

Edit: Ah, have to have Deb go through the diversity training. I missed that they moved all her options to sub menus.

Last edited:

SimpleMind666

Oct 12, 2020
I installed the new version 1.9 and started from scratch, but not after having first stripped the whole Selectacorp entry from the Windows Registry due to a lot of issues that I shared before. So there should not be any remnant from earlier versions buggin the game.....
But that has not solved the problems I encountered before:
- There are no events anymore in the Brand Ink and Piercing
- The exclamation mark remains active at Vixxens, although there are no actions to select from
- I can't invite Debbie to the Beach House or Ski Lodge, although I have done all the activities at the Airport
As I've been able to do all these events before in earlier versions, I know this should be possibel.
Can you please help me out here a bit?
Thanks!

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I think the beachhouse is not related only to the airport. I got it in 1.9 quite late in the game.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
1. Can someone explain to me how to meet this legendary Elizabeth Bowen? I haven't seen her even once - neither in a car nor a pub. Should I start a new game, or can I continue from the last save from the previous version?

2. Selectacorp mentioned on his forum that "Stephani was pretty much dealt with in Gilded Cage". Does new Stephanie's content is at Elizabeth chain of events? Do I need to trigger it before she leaves the company? And what happens to her at new events?

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
Man the international sections in this one are such a weird turn. I was expecting to acquire more varied merchandise and spread the gift of returning to/cementing the good old days of gender relations but instead it's all about specifically whoring out white women and strengthening non-Western countries. Like, what's the target audience here? Is there even anyone who seamlessly goes from "Fuck yeah put that feminist in her place" to "Ohh god yes make those colonizers pay aaaaa I'm cumming"?

Reactions: abgazil and Madjack

shadowthing

Sep 17, 2017
Man the international sections in this one are such a weird turn. I was expecting to acquire more varied merchandise and spread the gift of returning to/cementing the good old days of gender relations but instead it's all about specifically whoring out white women and strengthening non-Western countries. Like, what's the target audience here? Is there even anyone who seamlessly goes from "Fuck yeah put that feminist in her place" to "Ohh god yes make those colonizers pay aaaaa I'm cumming"?
It is really bizarre.

Hey you know a ton of crazy right wing conspiracy theories related to great replacement theory and the downfall of Western civilization? We're going to make all of that true in setting but you can profit from it and masturbate to it.

Reactions: Fred the Red
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes