St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
I am stuck at Katanga (the city in Africa on the Map) I talked to everyone there and the only missions i can do, are Debbie's daily things. Did i miss something?

Tanuki Taro

Jul 13, 2018
Crashed my system at the moment I took over the first group target. Memory issue? Windows 10 issue? Anyway, I deleted and unzipped it again, but it still won't boot. Any suggestions?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The whole thing is lame excuses when you became a King PIMP, who has to run around paying people to get them GIRLS.
So even that KING PIMP becomes a KING loser. who going to give up The Princess when you can get the Throne. but but...
Yeah I love to meet those kind of losers in real life, who from creating a Empire becomes a Vassal slave who has to pay and gift people stuff. for no REWARD.
That's cause you're not a king you're an employee. What you're building is the corp, and those other people who you're giving girls to are also assets of the corporation. You're building them up for the good of the corporation overall. Us players who self insert into the MC of this game doesn't like it, but the game dev probably self inserts into the owner of the corporation and he thinks it's awesome.

On a fetish level it's as I said earlier, it doesn't seem to be about a power fantasy but more of a bringing down white feminists. Giving away white feminists to black owners seem to be a punishment in the eyes of the game dev that's even worse than being your own sex slaves.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes