Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
You can always use text editor or CheatEngine to get more money and other stuff.

I generally can't live without CE anymore exactly because it is instant cure for "too much boring grinding" in most games.
Cheating is always a way but it would be better if game devs think on a sustainable resource system, for example in this game you can add a fixed weekly income for resource once you gain control of the respective department, this should be easy to code and it would greatly improve playability.

Tuxis

Nov 17, 2016
is there any mtf content or simillar?
Looks like maybe there is some, you have to get all the way to Russia first though and there isn't much there as of yet. So if that is your thing it would be a lot of grind to get to what currently amounts to little more than a suggestion of future content.

Tuxis

Nov 17, 2016
Can someone explain how to activate the Dubai content? I see only 3 locations in dubai and can't do anything. Katan and Singapore are both finished I think there's nothing left, did the main storyline already. Is there someplace I need to doublecheck to do the princess thing?
You need to finish capturing the princess to get more Dubai content. I don't remember the whole thing but she is at some point in London and you didn't mention finishing that so I'd look into London.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Cheating is always a way but it would be better if game devs think on a sustainable resource system, for example in this game you can add a fixed weekly income for resource once you gain control of the respective department, this should be easy to code and it would greatly improve playability.
I do agree that the resource side is kinda grindy and the money side even more so. Also there really shouldn't be chance of less than 50% (which in reality is something like 20% chance judging from how many times you need to savescum on average before you get a pass) if the thing is repeatable. Nobody wants to spend life waiting for 4 turn CD to do action that has 10% chance of succeeding just to give something negligible.

Still little cheating takes much off from the unnecessary, unfun side of things.

Wonderhorse1206

Sep 4, 2022
You need to finish capturing the princess to get more Dubai content. I don't remember the whole thing but she is at some point in London and you didn't mention finishing that so I'd look into London.
Bro, do you remember how to start Artemis IPO? I got stuck there. I met every requirement but I don't see any button or next step in my officeroom

Wonderhorse1206

Sep 4, 2022
I really don't remember step by step, do you have control over all of the departments?
Nope, I don't know how to corrupt the International Office and Sales Office cuz there are no further options and buttons. I did introduce a new leader into the Sales Office but I just got stuck there.

No matter what, Thanks for your reply bro.

Tuxis

Nov 17, 2016
Nope, I don't know how to corrupt the International Office and Sales Office cuz there are no further options and buttons. I did introduce a new leader into the Sales Office but I just got stuck there.

Doubt it's that but the CEO usually gets some dialogue when you introduce a leader but that just lowers her ambition I think. Though some of the takeover are basically finished but don't happen before you talk to the CEO about them.

Check that the policies that you can activate, are activated.

A bunch of stuff is triggered by progressing with your secretary like getting the AGATHA implants and such but I'm not sure if it is tied into the IPO in any way. If there is nothing left at your secretary that is new have you gotten her ambition and pride down?

Wonderhorse1206

Sep 4, 2022
Doubt it's that but the CEO usually gets some dialogue when you introduce a leader but that just lowers her ambition I think. Though some of the takeover are basically finished but don't happen before you talk to the CEO about them.

Check that the policies that you can activate, are activated.

A bunch of stuff is triggered by progressing with your secretary like getting the AGATHA implants and such but I'm not sure if it is tied into the IPO in any way. If there is nothing left at your secretary that is new have you gotten her ambition and pride down?
Much appreciate again! The current situation is: There is no any new "!" in my map.

I just checked some comments and found that I even didn't unlock pussy willow and hump alley, sounds like I need to restart my game.

For my secretary (you mean Deborah?) I don't know how to get her ambition and pride down more, now it just stuck at 20+.
If you could tell me where I am wrong, it would be better.

Thanks a lot, my man. God I really love this game but it just too vague to push the story going on.

Tuxis

Nov 17, 2016
Much appreciate again! The current situation is: There is no any new "!" in my map.

I just checked some comments and found that I even didn't unlock pussy willow and hump alley, sounds like I need to restart my game.

For my secretary (you mean Deborah?) I don't know how to get her ambition and pride down more, now it just stuck at 20+.
If you could tell me where I am wrong, it would be better.

Thanks a lot, my man. God I really love this game but it just too vague to push the story going on.
That at least I know how to do. Go to the bar (Tap That Pub) and talk to Pepper the waitress, ask her if "Is there is anything nice to do in this town" (something close to that) and then Pusywillows is on the map.

Then go to Pusywillows and ask Meghan Quinn "What if I'm looking for a date?" and she will tell you about Hump Alley which is now open on the map.

Wonderhorse1206

Sep 4, 2022
That at least I know how to do. Go to the bar (Tap That Pub) and talk to Pepper the waitress, ask her if "Is there is anything nice to do in this town" (something close to that) and then Pusywillows is on the map.

Then go to Pusywillows and ask Meghan Quinn "What if I'm looking for a date?" and she will tell you about Hump Alley which is now open on the map.
Woo hoo! thanks about that!

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022

Did you get into the Metropolitan Club? (Or whatever the name is, the one at the upper left corner in Zenith)
You should be able to get in there once you controled Legal and get the ticket from our good lawyer Perkins.
(And don't forget the 10,000 entrance fee...)

You'll need to use one of the member's (namely, Dean McMasters) connection to get your hand on International.

As for DeShawn (the new Sales guy), I recalled you need to do some hard persuasion to seal his deal:
1. Use another Metropolitan Club member's (the DA) influence, as well as Perkin's, to legally liquidate Cynthia's Trust, which belong to Deshawn's late enemy "Mr. Fitzgerald".
2. Surveillence Sydney, the Fitzgerald daughter. Doing so will enable you to send a footage of her to Deshawn, and make her an offering for the deal.

Almost forget, you need to persuade Jen Page to have a CRO (chief revenue officer) first so you can start the hiring attempt.

Wonderhorse1206

Sep 4, 2022
Did you get into the Metropolitan Club? (Or whatever the name is, the one at the upper left corner in Zenith)
You should be able to get in there once you controled Legal and get the ticket from our good lawyer Perkins.
(And don't forget the 10,000 entrance fee...)

You'll need to use one of the member's (namely, Dean McMasters) connection to get your hand on International.

As for DeShawn (the new Sales guy), I recalled you need to do some hard persuasion to seal his deal:
1. Use another Metropolitan Club member's (the DA) influence, as well as Perkin's, to legally liquidate Cynthia's Trust, which belong to Deshawn's late enemy "Mr. Fitzgerald".
2. Surveillence Sydney, the Fitzgerald daughter. Doing so will enable you to send a footage of her to Deshawn, and make her an offering for the deal.

Almost forget, you need to persuade Jen Page to have a CRO (chief revenue officer) first so you can start the hiring attempt.
Man, I totally missed this. I do control the Legal office and introduced the new leader, but I don't remember who is Perkins, the woman or the guy? I just remembered DeShawn needs some kind of help but I can't find where to get it.
And I got loads of money since I just keep clicking the downtime button, and I am pretty sure I've met all the requirements of IPO.

Could you please tell me how to meet "Perkins?"

Anyway, thank you bro, will check later.

Wonderhorse1206

Sep 4, 2022
Go to Debbie, it's one of her dialog I believe.
And don't forget you need lot of resourses (brand, culture, patent, revenue, spreadsheet).
And for that, I do go to Debbie, but I don't see any button or dialog.
Again, I am sure I met every requirement Page asked for, I even change save files to do that. But no, I can't find any dialog or new option.
I am thinking I missed some important prerequisite.

Huge thanks for my bros.

suaowilliam

Apr 3, 2022
Man, I totally missed this. I do control the Legal office and introduced the new leader, but I don't remember who is Perkins, the woman or the guy? I just remembered DeShawn needs some kind of help but I can't find where to get it.
And I got loads of money since I just keep clicking the downtime button, and I am pretty sure I've met all the requirements of IPO.

Could you please tell me how to meet "Perkins?"

Anyway, thank you bro, will check later.
The old guy at the "Perkins Geary", who ask you to take down Amber (the legal woman),
so he can wrap up some feuds and instill his nephew to be the new legal consulant?
(Just checked, his name is Malcolm Perkins).

By the way, Perkins Geary is at somewhere between HR and Jewlery shop,
and I think you have visited there before since you did control Legal.

By the way, after you break (or in other words, make her resigns) Amber,
you'll find her there as the new chief of staff (and Malcolm's plaything).
You'll need to speak to her once to be able to speak to Malcom again.

As of IPO, I haven't done that in a while,
since I'm kind of feeling burned out by this game...
I think your best bet is control all departments, replace all key directors to your man (HR, Sales, Market, R&D),
activate all POLITICS and complete all departments missions, and get rid of COO Stephenie.
(Stephenie is unbreakable, you can only make her leave Artemis after selecting your perfered board members.
Selecta might have some plan for her in the future, though.)

Can't remember since I haven't been playing this game for weeks (well, havent went that far at least.)
Sorry couldn't help you better.

dux1

Nov 16, 2018
Has anyone managed to get Katherine since this last update? After Debbie rejects the first time I ask about interviewing her, the option to ask again disappears. It doesn't come back, even after:
- Debbie 0/0
- Agatha chipped
- Secretary pool open
- Alexis in charge of secretary pool
- Becoming CEO

I tried leaving the question to interview Katherine open until after Debbie is 0/0 and Agatha chipped, but then the option also disappears.

Tuxis

Nov 17, 2016
Has anyone managed to get Katherine since this last update? After Debbie rejects the first time I ask about interviewing her, the option to ask again disappears. It doesn't come back, even after:
- Debbie 0/0
- Agatha chipped
- Secretary pool open
- Alexis in charge of secretary pool
- Becoming CEO

I tried leaving the question to interview Katherine open until after Debbie is 0/0 and Agatha chipped, but then the option also disappears.
I don't recall the whole thing but after you've exhausted that initial dialogue then at some point you need to start spying on the secretary's phone calls with her.

I don't know the details but there are two phone call spy initiation places. One is if you progress with the secretary far enough she will ask for a promotion and when you trigger that you will then give her a phone and that opens the spying dialogue, another is in the Technology Department when you progress far enough, Indira Patel will be able to alter her phone, as well as some other characters phone if I recall correctly.

That spying gets you further along but I'm not sure if it gets you all the way there, you can get her sister though I know that.

Edit: Yeah one of the final requirements to get Debby to call her in is to have er get and finish initializing the AGATHA chip then you can schedule an interview with Kathrine. I assume that's where you were at? Possibly will come up again if you finish the spying idk can't test that.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes