VN Ren'Py Abandoned Competing Bodies [v0.2a] [Baby Cowboy]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Baby Cowboy

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Banner4.jpg

Overview:
Nothing is as it seems. What appears as a prestigious global math competition that draws out the competitive nature of high school students serves only as a backdrop to revealing much more deeper and disturbing truths about one another. You unfold the story through the eyes of Chase, the main protagonist (and periodically from the viewpoint of some of the other characters ).​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-11
Release Date: 2020-04-11
Developer: Baby Cowboy
Censored: No
Version: 0.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Screenshot (455).png Screenshot (439).png Screenshot (456) - Copy.png photoshoot2.png 09.png Screenshot (440).png Screenshot (448).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
INB4 baited by tags again. Crossing proverbial fingers. There's literally nothing here. Just a half-nude picture and a semi-creepshot of an elderly woman. There are non-choices, too.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I hate to nitpick, but here are my thoughts so far. I just started playing, and already I can tell I am not going to be the biggest fan of some of the dialogue. For example, a character says the phrase:
"Tomorrow is around the corner."
This is a very boring general and always true statement perhaps just filler dialogue. It's alluding to a characters thought just moments before:
"(Tomorrow's showtime. Can't believe the school holiday went by so fast)."
The grammar is bad, and needs proofreading. Misspelling is common.
Then they have a very unexciting conversation about being "Math Nerd Male Models" all the while having names "Blaze" and "Chase"...
A lot of the dialogue redundantly gives the same information over and over again repeatedly belaboring the point, and the dialogue doesn't seem like it's people talking to me. I don't feel that people talk to one another in this fashion.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote