VN Ren'Py Abandoned Competing Bodies [v0.2a] [Baby Cowboy]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
These ugly mcs are actually making me miss the generic Max model. :oops:
I can dig Wang. Looks like he gets some C H O I C E grils, too.
This is what happens when people complain and shout at devs so much to stop using older BUT proven MC's that people actually are ok with... they start trying to either be UNIQUE and come out with ugly as sin MCs...
Children MCs shouldn't be seen, nor heard. :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
These ugly mcs are actually making me miss the generic Max model. :oops:
This is what happens when people complain and shout at devs so much to stop using older BUT proven MC's that people actually are ok with... they start trying to either be UNIQUE and come out with ugly as sin MCs... or they use the just as "overused" garbage male models that people hate cause they are douche-bag looking (Mikandi, Russel, and everyone's NOT favorite Darrius).

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I can dig Wang. Looks like he gets some C H O I C E grils, too.

Children MCs shouldn't be seen, nor heard. :)
Says you... I dont "insert" myself in the story... I am watching the story as some spiritual guide laying out the path for the MC... so having some face-less "dick" to guide annoys me... hence why DMD and Melody eventually became forgettable to me... same with Acting Lessons...give my RTP, Our Fate, and Intoxicating Flavor any day.

Thats like asking Lara Croft to not be seen or heard, and you thinking its you being that badass with guns and acrobatics... yeah no...

The only thing wrong with Max and his "ilk" is making them look like 12-15 year olds.... I mean for fuck's sake most young men at 18 TOWER over their mothers and sisters... not every single one, but the vast majority of us do !!

BADIK is the one game I approve that did it right... dude is 18 and he's taller than just about every single female we have encountered, even when they are in heels sometimes. That's doing it right !!

Reactions: Mormont

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Says you... I dont "insert" myself in the story...
I roll a fresh character from the approved Fuckles McGee H-Game Guaranteed Funtime RP Template every game. :cool: The only issue is 6-12 character limits. "Fuckle" is the only premade available for RPGMaker games, unfortunately. Best used with the font that stretches it longer than what 14 characters would be. (y)
Does the D in DILF stand for dad? if so there is no female protagonist tag so....
In this pre-alpha sneak preview you don't play as any female characters, no. Would assume that will always be the case.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Daughter of Insidioud Land Fiduciary - you nail the heir to the province riches. Go Game!

Baby Cowboy

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The girl with the rice bowl haircut looks cute. Is there much content for an initial release?
She's in the next release along with the remaining unrevealed characters(v.0.2 will conclude chapter 1). If all goes to plan, that will be next Sunday... Unless I decide to finish the entire chapter 2 as well, then it would take a minimum of 2 weeks :unsure:

Baby Cowboy

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I hate to nitpick, but here are my thoughts so far. I just started playing, and already I can tell I am not going to be the biggest fan of some of the dialogue. For example, a character says the phrase:
"Tomorrow is around the corner."
This is a very boring general and always true statement perhaps just filler dialogue. It's alluding to a characters thought just moments before:
"(Tomorrow's showtime. Can't believe the school holiday went by so fast)."
The grammar is bad, and needs proofreading. Misspelling is common.
Then they have a very unexciting conversation about being "Math Nerd Male Models" all the while having names "Blaze" and "Chase"...
A lot of the dialogue redundantly gives the same information over and over again repeatedly belaboring the point, and the dialogue doesn't seem like it's people talking to me. I don't feel that people talk to one another in this fashion.
I appreciate the insight. I'll look more closely at the dialogue and how to improve it.

Reactions: tazaaron

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
i think need try this game because there not are any hot chicks right away from start but after test it i think it was empty game with just chatting............

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I appreciate the insight. I'll look more closely at the dialogue and how to improve it.
For 1st release the English is better than most and not bad which is a surprise. Yes it can be improved upon and im sure it will as the game progresses in future releases. The nitpicking is to much on many of these threads and some wonder why games are abandoned. Most games don't take off till 5th or 6th update after some maturing of the story and the developer.

Good luck Baby Cowboy

Reactions: Baby Cowboy

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Then they have a very unexciting conversation about being "Math Nerd Male Models" all the while having names "Blaze" and "Chase"...

I suppose those names would give these Mathletes an edge against their rivals, you know...since they sound like American Gladiator names, I was half expecting Nitro to be last year's Math Tournament winner.

PS: How old is Stephanie supposed to be?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Man why do so many people like these ugly ass male models blaze looks like he should be a demon and has always been a ugly ass model and that hairdo should be burned and buried in a deep hole good thing there's paint-net to fix ugly.

I only checked this out for the one girls but it looks like she's not in this one yet. I changed all of the male characters names. Chase is now Space Case blaze is now Blazing Gay and Mr. Wang is now Mr. Wrinkles.

Reactions: Rythan25
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 10 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby Cowboy

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm making changes to the game. Chase is the main protagonist. He was always supposed to be the MC but by saying four male protagonists I mistakenly made it seem like their viewpoints feature equally in terms of story time. The game will unfold through the viewpoints of the other characters as well but in a lessening degree of frequency depending on the character. For example, Wang's viewpoint features much more than Blaze's etc. Also, some female characters will also have a viewpoint, such as Stephanie.

The reason for having different points of view is as means to uncover the secrets, good and bad, of each character, which is the main theme of the game.

As for sex scenes, there will be many more in the next update. Best case is three weeks for the next update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also, some female characters will also have a viewpoint, such as Stephanie.
So a Female MC as well? might want to update the tags if that's the case.

The models sure are different and it looks like it's split opinions I like seeing different models from time to time they might not be to everyone's taste always better than the same reused model in every game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mormont

Space case is going to be the main protagonist. Once in awhile you'll be seeing something from someone else's view point you won't control them you'll just get to see things through their eyes.

Reactions: Mormont
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote