VN Ren'Py Abandoned Competing Bodies [v0.2a] [Baby Cowboy]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Baby Cowboy

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I just released v0.2a. Blaze, Chase, Stephanie, Wang and Emmit (now Syler) are redesigned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
New Wang is much better than old Wang and the young adults look younger. Well done, night and day difference between your first demo and now and the English is many times better. Now just add some story and get this party started

Reactions: Baby Cowboy

Baby Cowboy

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
New Wang is much better than old Wang and the young adults look younger. Well done, night and day difference between your first demo and now and the English is many times better. Now just add some story and get this party started
Thank you. The next update will take a while(v.0.3). 1-2 Months best case.

Last edited:
Reactions: indyfordfan

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Hmmm I feel like all the characters in this would be the single scene wacky side characters in other VNs :unsure:

Other than that, the problem for me with the other characters is that you're introduced to them on their own, there's no reference point to the MC. Normally you kinda get walked around as the MC viewpoint meeting various ppl so that you understand who they are in relation to the MC and how they get on. Without that it just feels like a string of random scenes.

By the time we returned to our hero I was just a bit bored and lost, so stopped playing.

Reactions: HansDampf788

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Starting to wonder if this game is now dead as there hasn't been any type of update in almost 8 or so months on their patreon or even on here.

Reactions: hamod

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 10 Feb, 2020
Download it here: Competing Bodies [v0.1] [Baby Cowboy]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
This port has expired, please fix that?

Reactions: prosmoker1

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
AlixWoe

Dead accounts can't fix anything so unless you know how to bring accounts back from the dead your out of luck. Or you can post in it game request thread for android ports to see if someone else can do it. Make sure to post a link to the thread.

Reactions: AlixWoe

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Starting to wonder if this game is now dead as there hasn't been any type of update in almost 8 or so months on their patreon or even on here.
no wonder .. since theres 0 patreons he have .. im sure he is not going to continue .. lets hop for the best

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
¿any news?
Nope. 19 months now with no news, unless you count a December 2020 post about having hit a brick wall and having worked through it to be able to release soon . . . and 11 months since then, still nothing. The last activity on F95 was a :ROFLMAO: reaction on a completely different thread here, around the same April 2020 date. I'm going to guess that Baby Cowboy probably requested the On Hold label for this game, since normally after such a long time with no activity or communication this would be Abandoned instead. It is possible, though, that the dev's been in touch regularly with a mod or staff, allowing this to remain in limbo.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: nn2017

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They were last seen on F95 on Nov 2, 2021. There are no posts from them in the thread stating the game is on hold so no clue if they reported the OP and requested it to be placed on hold or if someone else did it. From what I can see I would consider this abandoned as there has been no more activity at all on their patreon or even any posts here to let someone know that it's still alive.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
They were last seen on F95 on Nov 2, 2021. There are no posts from them in the thread stating the game is on hold so no clue if they reported the OP and requested it to be placed on hold or if someone else did it. From what I can see I would consider this abandoned as there has been no more activity at all on their patreon or even any posts here to let someone know that it's still alive.
Definitely. Whether technically so or not, for all intents and purposes, this game is abandoned.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote