Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Unseen Ohana will also contain both netorase and netorare, first with the fam and later with a gf, as per the developer.

In a twist most shocking, the majority voted to keep the game without a vanilla path for the time being to preserve the original vision. No clue how that happened.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Since I'm here I thought I would ask
Do you guys know of any netorase games where the mc can let his girlfriend get pregnant from another guy
While still being in a loving relationship with the LI?

I have played sharing is caring & Lisa investigation
But I cant really think of any others.

Preferably in renpy because I can't stand any other engine tbh

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Do you guys know of any netorase games where the mc can let his girlfriend get pregnant from another guy

I have played sharing is caring & Lisa investigation
But I cant really think of any others.

Preferably in renpy because I can't stand any other engine tbh
Sorry, mostly games that are not in renpy come to my mind.
For example The Ruins of Luxoria RPGM game has sharing and it stays loving relationship unless you are actually aiming for bad ends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Not Renpy:

Anim's latest has this, and there's supposedly an MTL out there. I did local machine translation using standard tools like Visual Novel Reader or Textractor, etc., so I can't comment on the MTL quality. The game is faithful to "swinging" and this is part of an ending, so you won't enjoy it much unless you're into swinging itself.

(Marital Exchange) has this as an ending as well. There was an MTL floating around that has been removed. You'd need to use Textractor IIRC and probably a RegEx like this one or better. Short game and the payoff might not be great.

Ruins of Luxoria is an amazing netorase game. The pregnancy content isn't really that good IMO, but all Mijiishi games are worth playing. I've played all of the developer's game except their , and only was a bit of a miss.

Note: their is a remake of and some people here don't like due to the initial setup but it's a must play to me (only downside it doesn't have real endings).

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62 and Joshy92

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
hi guys, can you recommend games where there are strip poker games and "truth or dare" games where the protagonist participates with his wife/girlfriend and shares her…??
Thanks in advance
My wife's a star, Power vacuum, and IIRC Exciting games There are a couple other I cant remember the names of but I will reply when i do. it may be spin the bottle in a couple, but same dynamic.

Reactions: RavenBlackZ

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
With DaZ the model can be beautiful and realistic, but requires a powerful PC (especially the video card) and a lot of time for make the renders... so it's a choice
I would love to use Daz, I've gone through the basic tutorial but beyond that the learning curve is steep and I don't really have the time to dedicate to it. I did a test render from the tutorial and it took about a minute to render a single image, meaning that rendering a full build with animations would take hours if not days lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote