Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Honey select and koikatsu have NTS stuff?
No. Illusion - and now IllGames (spiritual/staff successor once Illusion shut down) - are effectively sandbox, harem-like games with minimal plot. I've seen a few recommend Artificial Academy 2 with mods for role play, but it's not worth the hassle.

Kiss, while also being a sandbox, has a more fleshed out story and some optional NTR or NTS content, but I wouldn't strictly recommend it for netorase.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No. Illusion - and now IllGames (spiritual/staff successor once Illusion shut down) - are effectively sandbox, harem-like games with minimal plot. I've seen a few recommend Artificial Academy 2 with mods for role play, but it's not worth the hassle.

Kiss, while also being a sandbox, has a more fleshed out story and some optional NTR or NTS content, but I wouldn't strictly recommend it for netorase.
what's kiss?
Honey select and koikatsu have NTS stuff?
And yes, like others have said, those are merely engines for producing images. Most AVNs have two variables in their production; what they use to create images, and what they use to tie that all together and display dialogue on the screen.

Daz and honey select are common for image creation, renpy or unity, or html are common for the actual game engine. There are many combinations of these two, they dont need to exist together.

For me, both daz and HS can be extremely variable based on the production skill of the dev. Some HS games look like cheap comic books, then others -like pale carnations look great. Same with Daz, you have the BaDiks that feel full of life, then the mitzl games with a bunch of expressionless characters standing in a box-room.

Last edited:

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Forgot to mention, but Illusion games with mods are pretty fun in female character mode until the novelty runs out, so I recommend trying for that alone. You can easily find large repacks from ScrewThisNoise at certain websites.

what's kiss?
KISS is the company behind Custom Order Maid 3D 2 (COM3D2). They used to make other games in the past, like and precursors to COM3D2, but they're heavily aboard the DLC model.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Forgot to mention, but Illusion games with mods are pretty fun in female character mode until the novelty runs out, so I recommend trying for that alone. You can easily find large repacks from ScrewThisNoise at certain websites.

KISS is the company behind Custom Order Maid 3D 2 (COM3D2). They used to make other games in the past, like and precursors to COM3D2, but they're heavily aboard the DLC model.
Oh man I've been wanting to try com3d2 but that shit is like 200 gigs :rolleyes:

Neonui

Aug 12, 2023
Long time lurker here, decided to share a game that I don't think was ever shown here. It's called Turning Point and is being developed by Koijzun.

Seems like it's patreon only game but you can download it here

It's a sandbox game and from what I've seen has three routes (normal, netorase and netorare). There's not much content right know but it could develop into something nice. As for netorase content, I think it's only with your black " friend "(well, depending on the route at least). The dev has a lot of nts works so netorase shouldn't be sidelined. Personally, I'm not a big fan of sharing games with big black guys that are obviously superior to mc but maybe someone here will like it.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
and you didn't play -exciting games?
slower corruption and closer to reality compare to all these 5
EG is NOT corruption, I swear people throw around terms without knowing what they're talking about all too often now-a-days. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: atrebor68
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote