Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Nope, that's just me using MTool with ChatGPT, and sadly it isn't free, unless you are ok with using bing, because the translation files are client bound.
Honestly, it's the best way to play untranslated RPGM games, not very good for long VNs, because the sheer amount of text can easily exceed your monthly quota.
I am like almost half done with the translation.
But I procrastinated pretty hard for few weeks now, so I will have to get to it again.

zhang8870

Feb 4, 2021
Really love the NTS content in , Do why such an old classic game is still not getting fully translated (even MTL!).

I tried to do it myself using GPT4, only figuring out that I could not even decrypt the archive properly. Kinda weird that the encryption scheme of this game still remains unknown today despite that the game is more than 10 years old...

Reactions: SutangTase

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Still waiting for mijishi's next game patiently.

Happy new years everyone. I hope more ntrs game to come next year.
According to their most recent Ci-en post, Mijiishi hopes to release a game this year, however they don't seem too confident about it. I'd expect a game to drop late 2024 or mid 2025. The game is apparently going to have chapters like the previous game. The first chapter is marriage, the second is NTR and the third is netori. Doesn't really seem like a netorase game but knowing Mijiishi I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to incorporate netorase in there somewhere. It might be like Amor Academy where it starts off as netorare and turns into a netorase/netori game. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Really love the NTS content in , Do why such an old classic game is still not getting fully translated (even MTL!).

I tried to do it myself using GPT4, only figuring out that I could not even decrypt the archive properly. Kinda weird that the encryption scheme of this game still remains unknown today despite that the game is more than 10 years old...
Do you have the network / DLC code bypass patch files? I couldn't find it in my many years old archives, and obviously HongFire died long ago. The legacy torrent seems to be missing it as well.

It's sad being unable to replay the game in full many years later.

zhang8870

Feb 4, 2021
Do you have the network / DLC code bypass patch files? I couldn't find it in my many years old archives, and obviously HongFire died long ago. The legacy torrent seems to be missing it as well.

It's sad being unable to replay the game in full many years later.
Not sure what kind of patch files you are talking about, I only have the packed version from , it's still being seeded now.

I supposed this pack should be the most widespread version of this game, fully playable. Well, the network function is dead for certain, and this pack is also missing all the special bonus , which are probably lost forever on the internet...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 6ambino

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Not sure what kind of patch files you are talking about, I only have the packed version from , it's still being seeded now.

I supposed this pack should be the most widespread version of this game, fully playable. Well, the network function is dead for certain, and this pack is also missing all the special bonus , which are probably lost forever on the internet...
One of the special events (H report) results in a network login check / heroine upload prerequisite. IIRC there should have been a method to bypass this since I don't think I ever setup an account back then, but I can't find it given it was all buried in HongFire unless I'm completely misremembering. You didn't encounter this at all or did you simply ignore it?

I tried the Sukebei version first some months back when trying to replay it since I didn't even realize I had an old backup of the installers, but as far as I can tell it's basically the entire game + DLC + updates in an extremely convenient, single package.

Heroon

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 3209763
Cant recommend enough, by far my favorite NTS, and specially sandbox type netorase.
The creator nailed it with the premise, basically you go around doing NTS with the heroine, and can select from multiple questlines/paths with different endings, but also sharing her with any dude, or you can just leave her be a find her doing different stuff with different people, or look at her "secret account". There are many parts when the MC watches or even becomes part of the action, and starts to flirt with the heroine, pretty much everything is lighthearted and consensual, and ALMOST never devolves into NTR or compulsion.
I say almost because sadly there is a specific path that devolves into stockholm NTR/NTS, that feels very out of place because how it differs from the general tone of the game and the personality of the heroine, i would honestly recommend skipping it if it wasn't required to unlock the true ending (which is actually way more wholesome), other than that and the general bugginess of the game (the screenshot above shouldn't have the heroine sprite on it) i couldn't really find any major faults that made the game a bad NTS game.
The game is not by any means perfect but again i think when it comes to being a full NTS focused game with freedom of doing whatever, it has the best formula, seconded by Mijishi, in fact i would say this game refined Mijishi formula by a lot.
how can I find translation of this game?

zhang8870

Feb 4, 2021
One of the special events (H report) results in a network login check / heroine upload prerequisite. IIRC there should have been a method to bypass this since I don't think I ever setup an account back then, but I can't find it given it was all buried in HongFire unless I'm completely misremembering. You didn't encounter this at all or did you simply ignore it?

I tried the Sukebei version first some months back when trying to replay it since I didn't even realize I had an old backup of the installers, but as far as I can tell it's basically the entire game + DLC + updates in an extremely convenient, single package.
I do remember in some scenes the game will prompt you to register but it's skippable for me, perhaps I've already installed the patch you mentioned XD.

I verified the game files and compared them with the legacy torrent version, there are indeed a few add-ons but I really don't remember when or where I got them...anyway, I will attach all the diffs here and hopefully they are what you need.

Sep 5, 2021

Does this have netorare or is it just netorase? It looks interesting

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
I do remember in some scenes the game will prompt you to register but it's skippable for me, perhaps I've already installed the patch you mentioned XD.

I verified the game files and compared them with the legacy torrent version, there are indeed a few add-ons but I really don't remember when or where I got them...anyway, I will attach all the diffs here and hopefully they are what you need.
That worked, thank you very much!!

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020

What do you use to translate the game? I'd like to try and play it but I'm not very knowledgeable in doing technical shit and don't have the slightest clue what programs to use or how to actually use them.

timelard

Jul 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to scan for these extra files! I had given up on ever seeing the network connected scenes. I purchased and played this game a couple years ago and really enjoyed it. But I couldn't find a workaround to the network login.

For those that haven't played this game I would recommend it for netorase if you enjoy the older style artwork/VN gameplay. It plays very similar to Kiss' Custom Maid series, including a simple character creator for your childhood friend. The gameplay is broken up into phases of story event, 1 on 1 play to train her stats, and special events. There's also a building section to add new areas to the game map. The selection of special events depends on her stats and on what buildings you have created. There is a great variety of scenes and kinks, but netorase is heavily focused. Because you choose the special events it's easy to avoid scenes you don't like. From what I remember the childhood friend is very loyal and won't act out on her own, instead she is gently pushed by the player to experience other people. I didn't unlock every scene, so it's possible I just avoided the scenes with true netorare. The overall pacing is slow, but I enjoyed slowly pushing her sexual boundaries. It's very cute when she admits wanting to try a new type of play.

One other fun mechanic, for those that enjoy it, is a virginity system. At the start of the game you choose how much previous sex experience she has and separately if she holds anal and/or vaginal virginity. For netorase scenes, the scene is edited to only progress as far as her current experience is. So if the heroine is still a virgin the netori guy will only use his fingers, or something similar. There are VERY few scenes where the netori guy will take her virginity, and the player basically would actively choose to see that content. So, a cool idea for some players or maybe cringe for others.

Reactions: Johnnycage128

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to scan for these extra files! I had given up on ever seeing the network connected scenes. I purchased and played this game a couple years ago and really enjoyed it. But I couldn't find a workaround to the network login.

For those that haven't played this game I would recommend it for netorase if you enjoy the older style artwork/VN gameplay. It plays very similar to Kiss' Custom Maid series, including a simple character creator for your childhood friend. The gameplay is broken up into phases of story event, 1 on 1 play to train her stats, and special events. There's also a building section to add new areas to the game map. The selection of special events depends on her stats and on what buildings you have created. There is a great variety of scenes and kinks, but netorase is heavily focused. Because you choose the special events it's easy to avoid scenes you don't like. From what I remember the childhood friend is very loyal and won't act out on her own, instead she is gently pushed by the player to experience other people. I didn't unlock every scene, so it's possible I just avoided the scenes with true netorare. The overall pacing is slow, but I enjoyed slowly pushing her sexual boundaries. It's very cute when she admits wanting to try a new type of play.

One other fun mechanic, for those that enjoy it, is a virginity system. At the start of the game you choose how much previous sex experience she has and separately if she holds anal and/or vaginal virginity. For netorase scenes, the scene is edited to only progress as far as her current experience is. So if the heroine is still a virgin the netori guy will only use his fingers, or something similar. There are VERY few scenes where the netori guy will take her virginity, and the player basically would actively choose to see that content. So, a cool idea for some players or maybe cringe for others.
What do you use to translate it? if I understand correctly, the game isn't translated.

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
What do you use to translate it? if I understand correctly, the game isn't translated.
I recommend using a search engine for the latest and greatest explanations. There are websites with screenshots and, unlike me, are more familiar with modern technology and thus can do better justice in terms of fidelity & accuracy. Hell, there's aparently an entire Tools & Tutorial forum on this website that I never use.

Necessary components:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best "modern" software according to experts (aka not me):
* Hooking - Textractor (x64 or x86 depending on game), MTool, XUnity.AutoTranslator (Unity)
* Translation - Sugoi translator (has offline support), Google/etc. translate, DeepL (paid)

What I use (not recommended outside Textractor):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a form of torture that is not suitable for all parties. However, I do not regret it; most of my favorite eroges (multiple genres) are in Japanese, including some masterpieces.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote