Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
I wish more of them were done in HS or DAZ. Not a big fan of 2d art in AVNs. Oh well.
DAZ just looks so uncanny and generic, i don't understand the appeal it has with VN creators, if it's going to be realistic 3DCG i'd rather have something done with Virt-A-Mate or similar.
Honey select is fine i guess but it has the same issues as Koikatsu like the graphics aren't the best for a VN, there is also no physics in the body to jiggle or flesh to collide with the environment, etc.
Can't complain though because this masterpiece of NTS series is done with Koikatsu (just wanted to give this recommendation):

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sounds like https://f95zone.to/threads/pervert-action-timelapse-v0-56-1-bbben.25638/ would be perfect for you. All girls shareable with the same guy. im a big fan.
Yeah PAT/L was good, the writing is kind of weird in how from the start it's framed in a very ntr-betaboy vs alpha way, but if you can get over that/ignore that the models are attractive enough even with their weird style; watching the sex types alongside the one girl with her narrating was definitely a highlight.

Fetish I didn't know I had #213: Watching a sex tape together with girlfriend #2 showing girlfriend #1 and another guy going at it.
DAZ just looks so uncanny and generic, i don't understand the appeal it has with VN creators, if it's going to be realistic 3DCG i'd rather have something done with Virt-A-Mate or similar.
Honey select is fine i guess but it has the same issues as Koikatsu like the graphics aren't the best for a VN, there is also no physics in the body to jiggle or flesh to collide with the environment, etc.
Can't complain though because this masterpiece of NTS series is done with Koikatsu (just wanted to give this recommendation):
As I've said on other threads, I strongly suspect one's feelings on daz artwork will come down to their pre-existing like of cartoon art; in an inverse relationship.

Reactions: sagerock820

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
It is a rational choice for most devs, including myself. Doing art is not easy, and I am really bad at it. The alternative is commissions, but they do cost a lot of money. The other problem with it is that you need to wait for the artist to do the work, and there is also the possibility that the person will stop doing it all or have delays. And when it comes to Honey Select and Koikatsu, to me personally, all the characters look very similar. But again, I understand that there is a rational choice behind it for people who use it. It is an ideal choice for people who are not willing to learn Daz or do not have the financial capacity to buy a better computer for rendering. Either way, I myself try my best not to judge a game based on the renders or art alone. And since most games here are one-man projects, the chance that the dev will be bad at either writing, rendering, doing art, or whatever is rather high.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
It is a rational choice for most devs, including myself. Doing art is not easy, and I am really bad at it. The alternative is commissions, but they do cost a lot of money. The other problem with it is that you need to wait for the artist to do the work, and there is also the possibility that the person will stop doing it all or have delays. And when it comes to Honey Select and Koikatsu, to me personally, all the characters look very similar. But again, I understand that there is a rational choice behind it for people who use it. It is an ideal choice for people who are not willing to learn Daz or do not have the financial capacity to buy a better computer for rendering. Either way, I myself try my best not to judge a game based on the renders or art alone. And since most games here are one-man projects, the chance that the dev will be bad at either writing, rendering, doing art, or whatever is rather high.
Agree. People will use what works for them and the different styles appeal to different people. I'm not knocking the 2d art, it's nice. It just doesn't work for me in an AVN. I've read comics/graphic novels all my life, I love them. It just doesn't translate to a game for me. I prefer something more realistic looking in an AVN. Just my preference.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah not trying to shame anyone for having different tastes or using the tools they have at their disposal. I guess i just have a personal vendetta towards DAZ and how it looks, maybe it has to do with more with how developers use it, that blend of cartoon proportions with hyper realistic faces and realistically detailed bodies, not to mention how bad it looks when they try to fit regular clothes in those. It's more like the "generic" or "default" DAZ style that i find unappealing, even default koikatsu or HS looks better to me and more fitting for "amateurish" types of VNs.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
A lot of it depends are the person's skill that is using it. I've seen plenty of DAZ games that look like shit and others that are stunning.

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
Yeah not trying to shame anyone for having different tastes or using the tools they have at their disposal. I guess i just have a personal vendetta towards DAZ and how it looks, maybe it has to do with more with how developers use it, that blend of cartoon proportions with hyper realistic faces and realistically detailed bodies, not to mention how bad it looks when they try to fit regular clothes in those. It's more like the "generic" or "default" DAZ style that i find unappealing, even default koikatsu or HS looks better to me and more fitting for "amateurish" types of VNs.
It is not that I disagree; I myself like 2D art more. One thing that I myself realized when I started working on a game is that we, or at least I, did like to underestimate the effort that goes into it. When I myself started creating my game first, it did mean to be a visual novel, just to realize that Daz does not have enough fantasy assets to serve me in a way that I needed, which led me to start my game in RPG Maker, and the whole Daz+RPG Maker was one of the things that does kind of bother me because it simply does not go well together, at least for me. In the end, I applied multiple tools and bought a lot of assets that I had not seen used in any other RPG Maker game so far. But not everyone can afford that, especially since it is 99% certain that most developers will never make the money back and it is just a hobby. So my point is that Daz is preferred and used way more than 2D because it is a practical choice for most single developers who are unable to do art themselves. And hey, it is not exactly easy either; some people do fantastic renders while others seem to make very low-effort ones. But that is hard to judge because you need a rather good PC when it comes to creating good renders with fantastic lighting in a reasonable amount of time. So what we sometimes may judge as bad renders is just the fact that the person who works on the game does not have a very good PC, rather than a lack of effort. Custom 2D art has the advantage that it will almost always look more original than Daz models that are overused.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
It's actually one of the things that make me hesitate to try to create a game. I can write (I wrote some novellas and two novels, and know first hand, that one do create out of pleasure and necessity but with almost no hope to make money out of it), but have a grumpy grampa of a computer, and my drawing skills are not to up to par.

When looking for HS and Koikatsu i found these games, is it what they use to create sprites?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It's actually one of the things that make me hesitate to try to create a game. I can write (I wrote some novellas and two novels, and know first hand, that one do create out of pleasure and necessity but with almost no hope to make money out of it), but have a grumpy grampa of a computer, and my drawing skills are not to up to par.

When looking for HS and Koikatsu i found these games, is it what they use to create sprites?

If you want to download koikatsu or honey select (1 or 2) the best option is to go to this and ask about it in their respective channels (or look at the pinned messages, in the "HS help" channel for example in the pinned message there is a PDF of how to download HS1 correctly)
Download whatever you think you want to do... For example, if you want a game that has a more "anime" style the right thing to do is Koikatsu, but if you want a more "real" look the best thing to do is HS1... Why that one? Because it is the best optimized of the 3. I also when started to make my game my computer was very, very bad, and I didn't believe that anything would run there... Seriously, youtube videos started to lag if I put them in 720p. But HS1 worked for me, it is really well optimized

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
If you want to download koikatsu or honey select (1 or 2) the best option is to go to this and ask about it in their respective channels (or look at the pinned messages, in the "HS help" channel for example in the pinned message there is a PDF of how to download HS1 correctly)
Download whatever you think you want to do... For example, if you want a game that has a more "anime" style the right thing to do is Koikatsu, but if you want a more "real" look the best thing to do is HS1... Why that one? Because it is the best optimized of the 3. I also when started to make my game my computer was very, very bad, and I didn't believe that anything would run there... Seriously, youtube videos started to lag if I put them in 720p. But HS1 worked for me, it is really well optimized
Che chabon! Gracias por su respuesta!
I'm currently learning how to write a story with TWINE. Procgamerjohnny advised me to use RENPY but it seems too graphic oriented and since creating and adding renders is not something i feel comfortable doing...
So, I'll write a not to complex story since it'd be my first interactive one, and then will see about adding sounds and images, pics, renders or vids.
If you, or anybody else have advises I'll be grateful.

PS : I prefer boca junior or los cuervos! ;)

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

!Darkness!

Jul 8, 2019
Has anyone played that Shadow of Desire game? I heard it has a netorase/cuckold route, but when I went to check out the game it was clearly built around the idea of the bully stealing the MC girlfriend which is fine if your a netorare fan, of course, but I can't see how a Netorase path can exist with that premise unless it's one of those Netorase stories where the girlfriend is already cheating and the mc just finds it out and likes it, which again is fine if your into that, but in my opinion, shouldn't even count as netorase in the first place. Can anyone confirm if this is true, or is it actually worth checking out for someone like me who hates Netorare but likes Netorase?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Che chabon! Gracias por su respuesta!
I'm currently learning how to write a story with TWINE. Procgamerjohnny advised me to use RENPY but it seems too graphic oriented and since creating and adding renders is not something i feel comfortable doing...
So, I'll write a not to complex story since it'd be my first interactive one, and then will see about adding sounds and images, pics, renders or vids.
If you, or anybody else have advises I'll be grateful.

PS : I prefer boca junior or los cuervos! ;)
I don't know twine, but I know that renpy is the easiest of all when it comes to making a game... Or a visual novel, rather... If you asked about HS or Koikatsu, then why do you say you don't plan to add visuals? Do you plan to do text only? If so that's fine but renpy is very easy to use... You just put the text and the image and you're done
psdt: Are you from argentina?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Has anyone played that Shadow of Desire game? I heard it has a netorase/cuckold route, but when I went to check out the game it was clearly built around the idea of the bully stealing the MC girlfriend which is fine if your a netorare fan, of course, but I can't see how a Netorase path can exist with that premise unless it's one of those Netorase stories where the girlfriend is already cheating and the mc just finds it out and likes it, which again is fine if your into that, but in my opinion, shouldn't even count as netorase in the first place. Can anyone confirm if this is true, or is it actually worth checking out for someone like me who hates Netorare but likes Netorase?
If you hate netorare but love netorase, in a personal way and vision I do not recommend it to you... It has several routes, but personally I feel that netorare is more preferred than netorase... Since there are certain things that happen out of our control.... Although I would say that the "cuckold" route is the most netorase that there is in the game due to certain options that give you to choose but... Well, that's my personal vision... I really loved the game

!Darkness!

Jul 8, 2019
If you hate netorare but love netorase, in a personal way and vision I do not recommend it to you... It has several routes, but personally I feel that netorare is more preferred than netorase... Since there are certain things that happen out of our control.... Although I would say that the "cuckold" route is the most netorase that there is in the game due to certain options that give you to choose but... Well, that's my personal vision... I really loved the game
Yeah, I kind of figured it would be netorare focused just by looking at it. i guess i will give it a miss then. Thanks for the reply.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019

If your novels are based around NTS theme would mind sharing that?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I don't know twine, but I know that renpy is the easiest of all when it comes to making a game... Or a visual novel, rather... If you asked about HS or Koikatsu, then why do you say you don't plan to add visuals? Do you plan to do text only? If so that's fine but renpy is very easy to use... You just put the text and the image and you're done
psdt: Are you from argentina?
Well, RENPY is as I see it a background image with or without a sprite and some text. And yes it seems not to be too complicate to use. BUT you need to write in code and then to try out the game to see if everything goes smoothly and if it does not it's kinda difficult to deal with, at least at my total beginner level, since you need to find where the mistake was.

TWINE on the other hand looks like an arborescence, like when you do mind mapping. So you write the text, can immediately see how it looks like on the screen, then you add a link to another page or several if there is a choice, and so on. For a writing point of view it's easier to deal with.

I intend to write a kinky novel with choices, and THEN would like to see about adding images and sounds... Which seems possible with twine. I'm going to spend the following weeks to tweak and learn from it before committing. We shall see...

PS: Nope, I'm French, but i lived there for a bit (less than a year in Palermo, Av. Cordoba y Armenia), and recognized the Athletico t-shirt. I miss the place and the morrochitas! ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote