Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
wait there's netorase in that? Played through whole thing already but everything are NTR
Did you 100% the game? It's pivotal to the plot involving one of the side characters and forget minor endings -- one of the major endings even squarely smacks you in the face with it. There's even at least 1 other minor ending playing off the theme, and it's overall not subtle at all.

However, I'll reiterate for unfamiliar readers interested in netorase: Gatenkei is an NTR game through and through. I only recommend it as an NTR game. That is all; I'll try to desist from further comments on the game in this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

Neonui

Aug 12, 2023
What's this game? Can't find it on the forum. Where can I read and see screenshots about it? Thankyou!
Some time ago I wrote a quick summary of the game together with a link to the previous version. You can find it here:
Long time lurker here, decided to share a game that I don't think was ever shown here. It's called Turning Point and is being developed by Koijzun.

Seems like it's patreon only game but you can download it here

It's a sandbox game and from what I've seen has three routes (normal, netorase and netorare). There's not much content right know but it could develop into something nice. As for netorase content, I think it's only with your black " friend "(well, depending on the route at least). The dev has a lot of nts works so netorase shouldn't be sidelined. Personally, I'm not a big fan of sharing games with big black guys that are obviously superior to mc but maybe someone here will like it.

Reactions: Axel34

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Some time ago I wrote a quick summary of the game together with a link to the previous version. You can find it here:
Thank you! I just started, so I don't know how much of content there is (and how much grind), but the game seems interesting!

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I tried but found the NTS path lacking. Once you ask her if shes interested, she goes straight to fucking the guy. No build-up at all really. Which is a shame because im a fan of the art. Also it looks like most of the effort was put into the NTR path.

Reactions: Neonui

Neonui

Aug 12, 2023
I tried but found the NTS path lacking. Once you ask her if shes interested, she goes straight to fucking the guy. No build-up at all really. Which is a shame because im a fan of the art. Also it looks like most of the effort was put into the NTR path.
Yeah, I agree with you. I think the dev himself said that the game currently is more of a scene viewer than the proper game and he'll be ending it after a couple more updates

Neonui

Aug 12, 2023
Thank you! I just started, so I don't know how much of content there is (and how much grind), but the game seems interesting!
At the start, the game will offer you to give stats to your gf so you can view the sexual content way sooner without grinding. I personally recommend you take that option, because without it you'll have to repeat the same scenes over and over again to farm points and you'll quickly bore youself (well, at least I did)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I would recommend too. It's here: My girlfriend is a blue collar worker
And you may try this too, but only on your own risk: Dark hero party
Iro Yoridori, Share Girl House , A Promise best left unkept, Lovelorn Sanatorium 1+3 (i dont know where to get part2?), Childhood friends, Rural Homecoming 1+2, Swing Miss and also King of Summer are also good

Reactions: rgnar62

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It is with great joy that I present to you guys my first creations! It just seems appropriate that I post here first!

Here is the thread
On one hand the old school text stuff is always fun, but it can become a frustrating experience for the player very quickly guessing at text commands and interactions... at least here, unlike the older Pervert Action games- the command list is fairly short. Still, in the future I'd shoot for a basic command gui interface -that'd make it a lot more enjoyable - like 90s monkey island style.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
On one hand the old school text stuff is always fun, but it can become a frustrating experience for the player very quickly guessing at text commands and interactions... at least here, unlike the older Pervert Action games- the command list is fairly short. Still, in the future I'd shoot for a basic command gui interface -that'd make it a lot more enjoyable - like 90s monkey island style.
I really get it, that's why I put a new command that outlines the current objective, so the player wouldn't be so lost as to what to do and it also helps in cases when someone had to take a long break from the game and can't remember where they stopped. The text adventure aspect came from my love of goblinboy's games and the descriptive nature of text games.

All i got is a sever not found?
Can you elaborate? Both the thread link and the download links are working fine over here.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really get it, that's why I put a new command that outlines the current objective, so the player wouldn't be so lost as to what to do and it also helps in cases when someone had to take a long break from the game and can't remember where they stopped. The text adventure aspect came from my love of goblinboy's games and the descriptive nature of text games.
Sounds good! Also where's the damn broom! I can't seem to pick up the Adventure Book.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Sounds good! Also where's the damn broom! I can't seem to pick up the Adventure Book.
Ha! I'm sorry, this is an event from the first chapter, it seems I forgot to remove it, no big deal, I will release the first chapter soon enough anyway. Can you describe the bug in the other thread for me please? I will be more than happy to fix it.

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
I've read most of this by now, and this was a good read. Mira is the best. Thanks for the recommendation!

Initially, I was fairly sour on it but it became better the more I read. Ultimately, it does a decent balance between plot and ero, which allowed me to persist through even scenes I wasn't terribly a fan of.

Other works in the genre (#nts or #netorase) on that site fell short in various ways. It's a shame that Korean adult fiction is age-gated and thus near impossible to read, but this was a nice surprise.
Can you give a short review on it? Seems right up my alley (I love written stories) BUT the one comment on that site makes it seem as though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Can you give a short review on it? Seems right up my alley (I love written stories) BUT the one comment on that site makes it seem as though
Story is about an isekai hero who returns to Earth with his harem, but they are all cursed along the way. He enjoys his girlfriends having sex with other men, and each heroine has her own traits / curse plot lines that are explored.

To be honest, there's a fair amount that I didn't find particularly erotic like some of the heavier content. But, I did find the storytelling interesting enough and it manages to write decent smut while keeping some form of plot cohesion, which most authors struggle with.

The main appeal - which I won't spoil - is learning about the curses, evolution of netorase play, and learning the background in terms of how they met or personality changes (see Delen).

As far as I know that commenter in your spoilers does not know what the hell he is talking about:

Only negative for me is that the series appears to have slow updates or prone to hiatuses. Last chapter was on November 5th, and prior to that, August 28th.

Reactions: Back
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote