Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Ren'Py is the code behind the AVN. You make your images in DAZ, HS or whatever and use Ren'Py to put it all together.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Che chabon! Gracias por su respuesta!
I'm currently learning how to write a story with TWINE. Procgamerjohnny advised me to use RENPY but it seems too graphic oriented and since creating and adding renders is not something i feel comfortable doing...
So, I'll write a not to complex story since it'd be my first interactive one, and then will see about adding sounds and images, pics, renders or vids.
If you, or anybody else have advises I'll be grateful.

PS : I prefer boca junior or los cuervos! ;)
I do know twine as well, i had just recommended renpy because its so easy, ill message you later.

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Please, share it with me too ! :)
I'm french too ;)
You'll find the link bellow.
It's something I wrote several years ago, I improved since then.
It's not NTR focused per se, but some scenes are...
I had been thinking of going back to erotism for a while now, might do it through this new medium.

"N’y tenant plus il entr’ouvrit la porte et vit Alice la robe grande ouverte, allongée sur l’un des deux lits de la cabine. Elle se caressait les seins, les yeux chavirés par le plaisir. Commençant déjà à ahaner. Ses pieds reposaient sur les épaules du jeune scandinave qui était agenouillé au pied du lit, la tête entre les cuisses de la belle. Elle entr’ouvrit les yeux et son regard croisa celui du jeune voyeur. Elle lui sourit, et écarta les cuisses pour se mieux faire voir. Il avait une vue imprenable sur ses longues et belles jambes, et sur ses seins, son sexe étant toutefois totalement caché par la tête de son lécheur. D’une main elle tapota la tête du jeune homme qui tout occupé à ses libations mit un moment à réagir. Les yeux écarquillés, fixé sur ceux du jeune homme qui n’osait plus bouger, elle jouit alors, et immédiatement fit signe à l’homme qui venait de lui donner ainsi du plaisir, de la venir prendre. Il se releva tournant le dos à la porte. Son sexe de belle taille déjà couvert de plastique disait clairement son désir. Elle leva à l’équerre ses jambes, dévoilant impudiquement son sexe luisant de plaisir, et regardant droit dans les yeux le jeune voyeur, elle se fit pénétrer par le géant blond. Hoquetant à cette vue, il voyait à moins de deux mètres de lui cette verge s’enfoncer dans cette petite foune, puis ressortir, et se ré-enfoncer. Pris par des sentiments antagonistes, il voulut refermer la porte, mais elle l’en empêcha d’un geste de la tête."

FaIzAn SHEIKH

Aug 9, 2021
Seriously guys you really need to try the HiWaifu app I shared earlier. I cannot even count the number of times I nutted to it at this point.

It's like the perfect scenario maker.
With the right prompts, you can jailbreak it and trick it into being a storyteller instead of a chatbot and you'll get these wall of text just creating a story based on your scenario. The AI is incredibly good in threading the pieces together based on the characters you set up. One time I even made the wife sleeping to be raped by their son as the husband hides in the closet watching and the AI picks up on this and makes the story incredibly written.

Most nuts I've done in a span of a few days tbh.
This link isn't working brother can uh please provide another like?

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
soooo.
much....
text...

I like the game and the personalities.... but soooo.....much....dialogue.
But... That's kinda the point. How else are you supposed to make a believable netorase story without proper communication between partners? Dialogue IS the reason I like this game above others of this genre. Cut all of that dialogue, all the setup, and you are left with a barebones story with dubious motivations of the characters and stringed together sex scenes. There are dozens of netorase games, which do just that, and they are hardly satisfying for me. I get that everyone has different tastes, but it is strange to me that anyone would want to get rid of dialogue and communication in a NETORASE game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
But... That's kinda the point. How else are you supposed to make a believable netorase story without proper communication between partners? Dialogue IS the reason I like this game above others of this genre. Cut all of that dialogue, all the setup, and you are left with a barebones story with dubious motivations of the characters and stringed together sex scenes. There are dozens of netorase games, which do just that, and they are hardly satisfying for me. I get that everyone has different tastes, but it is strange to me that anyone would want to get rid of dialogue and communication in a NETORASE game.
I'm not advocating for sex scenes and no story, story buildup is good. But there's a difference between empty lengthy writing and good lengthy storytelling.

I know I'll likely make a lot of enemies here for saying this - but this is probably my biggest complaint with anime/japanese-style ntrs games. Many seem to think word count = good storytelling, and any critique is defensively met with "well you dont like good dialogue! you want instant gratification! No, I want good storytelling, not a freshman level meandering narrative full of exposition dumps. A professional editor would have a stroke and run out of red ink going over something like "Blurring the Walls."

That's not to say I don't think it has potential, we're so hard-up for decent ntrs games that it's better than nothing. But cmon, Stephen King this is not.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I'm not advocating for sex scenes and no story, story buildup is good. But there's a difference between empty lengthy writing and good lengthy storytelling.

I know I'll likely make a lot of enemies here for saying this - but this is probably my biggest complaint with anime/japanese-style ntrs games. Many seem to think word count = good storytelling, and any critique is defensively met with "well you dont like good dialogue! you want instant gratification! No, I want good storytelling, not a freshman level meandering narrative full of exposition dumps. A professional editor would have a stroke and run out of red ink going over something like "Blurring the Walls."

That's not to say I don't think it has potential, we're so hard-up for decent ntrs games that it's better than nothing. But cmon, Stephen King this is not.
Well, different strokes for different folks. Let's just agree to disagree. I am not saying that this game is some literary masterpiece (as you seem to be implying), but I find its writing well above its contenders in this genre. That's what I am comparing it to.

Reactions: Based Department

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, different strokes for different folks. Let's just agree to disagree. I am not saying that this game is some literary masterpiece (as you seem to be implying), but I find its writing well above its contenders in this genre. That's what I am comparing it to.
I suppose that's fair, we do disagree on that and that's okay. I would put it's dialogue in the 'con' category, what I LIKE about it is its treatment of the characters far away from NTR tropes; the girlfriend communicates openly with the boyfriend throughout her teasing and fantasies. I didn't remember it being so wordy the first time I played it, but coming back for the recent update and skipping quickly through text, it's just walls and walls with little on-screen display changes.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
It depends what you call ntrs. It's usually not the "main main girls" but you have several other stuff that involve several guys (don't click on the spoilers unless you played), I'll list everything so some scenes aren't very long:

-Chan Mi will give a BJ to you and the trainer at school.
-Lina's sister, Risa (she's a LI), will fuck with you in front of old men and then (if you choose it) lick off the sperm where they ejaculated.
-Alice does stuff with William, I don't remember if there's a group sex with them + mc tho, I believe there is.
-Monica (one of main girls) has a blackmail route in which you can make her BJ strangers at some point.
-I forgot her name but a wife/mother is a prostitute in the same establishement as the sister, you can have group sex with her. You can even see a photo of her husband and son if you're into netori lol.
-You can vaguely see Sakura (who kinda owns the (kinda) brothel mentioned above) do stuff with other men, but barely.
-Iris (a nurse) is a very secondary girl but you can see videos inculding probably the wildest scene in the game, she fuck guys, gets double penetrated, bukkaked etc...
-It's not much, but during the interviews from random girls with MrRoberts to enter the RM (the brothel), you can make the girl service him (a bit) along with you. Once again, it's not much.

I think that's everything. Be warned, I found the game very grindy, and didn't enjoy it that much apart from the ntrs/group sex/dirty scenes, which were very good. The female chars are good (I love the sister and Lina) and the story isn't boring but really it's far, far too long to advance in that game, I don't know if I'd consider worth it without the ntrs. Imho. And no ntrs with Lina :[.

edit: -I forgot a scene in which Patricia, the school slut (very secondary char infortunately) fucks a sport teacher for grades.
-It's literaly just 2 secs but if you find the scene, you can see on camera one of the main girls, Fiona (the "bad girl") gives a BJ to one of the teachers. But honestly, it's revealed she never does this kind of stuff by pleasure so well, not very exciting and she never does it again :/.
You can also let one of the photo buying dudes (Aiden?) cop a feel of Gracie (or another girl? I forgot) when she's sleeping in the nurses' room

traversal

Oct 7, 2017

It's a pure netorase novel with only nts tag so no ntr. The MC was summoned to a fantasy world. Beats the demon king and made a wish to return to Earth with the five women he loved, but before he dies the demon king cursed the MC with netorase fetish, and he's harem each with different curse when they returned to earth, one with cheating fetish and another one with gangbang fetish, I don't remember the others but for now it has 254 chapters.
WARNING its machine translation. But it's understandable.
I've read most of this by now, and this was a good read. Mira is the best. Thanks for the recommendation!

Initially, I was fairly sour on it but it became better the more I read. Ultimately, it does a decent balance between plot and ero, which allowed me to persist through even scenes I wasn't terribly a fan of.

Other works in the genre (#nts or #netorase) on that site fell short in various ways. It's a shame that Korean adult fiction is age-gated and thus near impossible to read, but this was a nice surprise.

Reactions: Adam_H11

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Looking for the most emotionally destructive NTR game. Game that actually made you hurt. recommendations?
You should ask this in the NTR thread instead of here. My favorite NTR game is by Elf. I played it when it was only available in Japanese, but it now has a translation.

The spectacle of a roller coaster plot and its irreverent humor is a must play. There are some netorase elements to it but it's an NTR game through and through, and not for the weak hearted.

Jan 7, 2021
You should ask this in the NTR thread instead of here. My favorite NTR game is by Elf. I played it when it was only available in Japanese, but it now has a translation.

The spectacle of a roller coaster plot and its irreverent humor is a must play. There are some netorase elements to it but it's an NTR game through and through, and not for the weak hearted.
wait there's netorase in that? Played through whole thing already but everything are NTR

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote