Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Can you elaborate? Both the thread link and the download links are working fine over here.
[/QUOTE]
"Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site. An error occurred during a connection to files.catbox.moe.
If you entered the right address, you can:"
That's the message I've with firefox, vpn.
My internet had been temperamental and nostalgic for a while now, trying to re-enact the 90's, when one went on a website, and could have a cuppa while the website opened.
I'll have a new provider next month... So, hopefully...

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Story is about an isekai hero who returns to Earth with his harem, but they are all cursed along the way. He enjoys his girlfriends having sex with other men, and each heroine has her own traits / curse plot lines that are explored.

To be honest, there's a fair amount that I didn't find particularly erotic like some of the heavier content. But, I did find the storytelling interesting enough and it manages to write decent smut while keeping some form of plot cohesion, which most authors struggle with.

The main appeal - which I won't spoil - is learning about the curses, evolution of netorase play, and learning the background in terms of how they met or personality changes (see Delen).

As far as I know that commenter in your spoilers does not know what the hell he is talking about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only negative for me is that the series appears to have slow updates or prone to hiatuses. Last chapter was on November 5th, and prior to that, August 28th.
Thanks! I'll read it for sure.
Have you read Isekai NTR btw? It's another netorase isekai novel that's been around for a while now. Pretty hot as well.

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks! I'll read it for sure.
Have you read Isekai NTR btw? It's another netorase isekai novel that's been around for a while now. Pretty hot as well.
Yes. I was reading (aka ) chapter by chapter about 2 years prior to completion. It's such a shame that the author abandoned it, it's the best translated netorase work hands down.

BTW: There's a VN game that supposedly has a very similar plot, which the author was aware of; I want to say it's by Appetite, but I could be wrong. I'm not planning to chase it down again right now, but I have seen the title before on VNDB, and maybe will play it one day out of curiosity.

There are a lot of Japanese-only works that I have read on as well, but they tend to inevitably go on hiatus or worse, sometimes are self-deleted. Hope more works get translated besides what's listed on NovelUpdates' .

My favorite netorase novel is about a , which I've mentioned in this thread before and have followed for years. While recommended and active, it's only available in Japanese. Machine translation like Google translation works extremely well, however, since the author is a foreigner originally working on Japanese proficiency.

Overall I don't have prior experience with Korean novels due to the raws being gated behind age verification (Korean SSN required). Similarly, anything Chinese that isn't listed on NovelUpdates, or non-Syosetu Japanese works. If anyone encounters works or sites that cover these CJK languages' gaps, let me know!

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Turning Point V.085 is out

I just played it, looked like a very promising open world netorase game.
Currently it's very unfinished, and buggy. To the point you don't know if the events aren't progressing because it's a bug, or it's a unfinished part with an option to click it, and 70% of the game is like that, as if the author wanted to oversell something to look "promising" but in fact it does the opposite.
As for the working ntrs meh, mediocre scenes, some are decent, barely any dialog, characters without personality or development, etc. And the dynamics between MC and heroine are lacking, the girlfriend is more of a flatmate which he barely talks and gets off watching her fucking other dudes (with almost 0 reaction to).
Probably will get better with time, like in 5 years from now, but i won't expect much. And maybe i got a little bit pissed off with this one because it really got me interested at the beginning lol.
(And yeah probably i'm overly harsh, knowing that this is probably the author's first work, it's not actually that bad, but still...)

Koot123

May 8, 2022
People tell me a pliz game (hentai game) where girls have free relationships and mate not only with MS but also with others, but without humiliation towards ms, just free sex

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
People tell me a pliz game (hentai game) where girls have free relationships and mate not only with MTS but also with others, but without humiliation towards ms, just free sex
That's a fetish called "freeuse" or "free love" lifestyle, although it's similar it isn't really netorase.

Reactions: Koot123

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Currently playing Blurring the Walls and I just realized that I'm really not into vanilla dialogues in hgames, especially netorase games. I mean a little romantism is ok but they keep repeating "I love you so much blabla" "I never shared such a bond blablabla" ok ok I know you said it 10 times but now be perverted do naughty stuff please. It's funny because, I often feel this way when It's a netorase game centered on a preexisting couple (with a girl that is half doing it specifically out of consideration for the MC). Even if here the FMC has a preexisting kink (fortunately), she always tries to reinsure the MC that she loves him so much, and that the best thing about exciting other dudes is the fact that it arouses MC, and other sweet but not much else stuff. I mean, a little bit of such dialogue is okay (it's good to care for the mc) but past a certain point if she spends all her time being considerate it's too much and it loses its raw impact. I really prefer when it's mainly because of sheer pervertion, I guess I need Jesus or something but that's how it works for me lol.
It's not Blurring the Wall in particular though (I really think the game is well-made), it's just a sub-genre of netorase games I think.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Currently playing Blurring the Walls and I just realized that I'm really not into vanilla dialogues in hgames, especially netorase games. I mean a little romantism is ok but they keep repeating "I love you so much blabla" "I never shared such a bond blablabla" ok ok I know you said it 10 times but now be perverted do naughty stuff please. It's funny because, I often feel this way when It's a netorase game centered on a preexisting couple (with a girl that is half doing it specifically out of consideration for the MC). Even if here the FMC has a preexisting kink (fortunately), she always tries to reinsure the MC that she loves him so much, and that the best thing about exciting other dudes is the fact that it arouses MC, and other sweet but not much else stuff. I mean, a little bit of such dialogue is okay (it's good to care for the mc) but past a certain point if she spends all her time being considerate it's too much and it loses its raw impact. I really prefer when it's mainly because of sheer pervertion, I guess I need Jesus or something but that's how it works for me lol.
It's not Blurring the Wall in particular though (I really think the game is well-made), it's just a sub-genre of netorase games I think.
Nah, I think that's a reasonable issue to have. I think it's a case of hard NTR being prevalent enough that devs want to make sure people understand that that's not what this is, but then end up over-correcting.

Personally, I find that too much reassurance can sometimes come off as condescending or even suspiciously-specific denial.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nah, I think that's a reasonable issue to have. I think it's a case of hard NTR being prevalent enough that devs want to make sure people understand that that's not what this is, but then end up over-correcting.

Personally, I find that too much reassurance can sometimes come off as condescending or even suspiciously-specific denial.
agreed, but on top of that I think blurring the walls in particular is done in an excessively wordy style-as I'd posted on before; they end up taking 20 pages to say what could be said in 2. Ya know the old adage, "Show, don't tell", I wish the dev moved more towards that.

I don't mind the vanilla talk; in fact I like it because as guy said its a needed overcorrection to all the "oh I cant tell my husband, that's embarassing, I'll just go fuck his worst enemy instead!" - but I do mind vapid talk.

Reactions: hadbla

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
As much as I love blurring the walls, I have to agree that it can be a bit wordy. I usually really dislike japanese style vns with walls upon walls of text, be it eroge or all-ages vns (i still have nightmares after reading umineko, that game really needed an editor).

But somehow blurring the walls never crosses the line of being excessively wordy for me. I think that most netorase games actually lack the proper development of the characters (or even simply lack personalities of the characters), so this game is a breath of fresh air for me. If it comes with the price of being wordy, then so be it. The benefits it brings far outweigh the negatives.

Though there was this one scene on the beach, which really tested my patience. The characters kept yapping on without any apparent progression. But that was by far the worst one. The dev actually has gotten better with the next updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As much as I love blurring the walls, I have to agree that it can be a bit wordy. I usually really dislike japanese style vns with walls upon walls of text, be it eroge or all-ages vns (i still have nightmares after reading umineko, that game really needed an editor).

But somehow blurring the walls never crosses the line of being excessively wordy for me. I think that most netorase games actually lack the proper development of the characters (or even simply lack personalities of the characters), so this game is a breath of fresh air for me. If it comes with the price of being wordy, then so be it. The benefits it brings far outweigh the negatives.

Though there was this one scene on the beach, which really tested my patience. The characters kept yapping on without any apparent progression. But that was by far the worst one. The dev actually has gotten better with the next updates.
definitely agree with that - the department store visit was way more fluid than going back through the earlier stuff, for me it was the sex scenes.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
definitely agree with that - the department store visit was way more fluid than going back through the earlier stuff, for me it was the sex scenes.
As for the sex scenes, maybe making their text a bit less repetitive or even shortening them a little bit would be better . But I am afraid that the dev would overdo it and the scenes would lose the charm they have at the moment. Obviously, it is his style, so I would rather he continue writing sex scenes the way he knows how to. I am more than pleased with what we have now.

gottesurteil

Oct 5, 2022
This thread is incredible! Really want to thank the OP for the list. Can anyone tell me (without me having to read through 149 pages of posts lol) how recently it's been updated? I can see some things on the list that were definitely updated semi-recently (say, within a year or w/e), but I have no idea on all of them.

For example, any games that were finished, or have progressed massively since 2019, that the OP wants to change their rating? Or has that already been done.

So far, the list is AMAZING, and I frankly plan to go right down through it, but I'd love to know if there's been any v2.0 or anything in the last 149 pages.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
That's a fetish called "freeuse" or "free love" lifestyle, although it's similar it isn't really netorase.
unfortunately, there is no such tag, if I do not receive negative emotions and humiliation in a game where the hero's girlfriends have other relationships, then this is netorase and a sharing

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
unfortunately, there is no such tag, if I do not receive negative emotions and humiliation in a game where the hero's girlfriends have other relationships, then this is not a case and a sharing
You may be in the wrong thread. This thread is for mostly wholesome netorase, anyway, you may want to look at Pandora's Box series of games, they might be up your alley.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
This thread is incredible! Really want to thank the OP for the list. Can anyone tell me (without me having to read through 149 pages of posts lol) how recently it's been updated? I can see some things on the list that were definitely updated semi-recently (say, within a year or w/e), but I have no idea on all of them.

For example, any games that were finished, or have progressed massively since 2019, that the OP wants to change their rating? Or has that already been done.

So far, the list is AMAZING, and I frankly plan to go right down through it, but I'd love to know if there's been any v2.0 or anything in the last 149 pages.
The list hasn't been updated in a loooong time (the op is no longer active on the forums). And it is unlikely that it will ever be, unless someone creates a new thread. No one has volunteered yet. It is obviously a monumental task, so we will remain in this limbo for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: timelard and hadbla

gottesurteil

Oct 5, 2022
The list haven't been updated in a loooong time (the op is no longer active on the forums). And it is unlikely that it will ever be, unless someone creates a new thread. No one has volunteered yet. It is obviously a monumental task, so we will remain in this limbo for a while.
That's unfortunate. So as a fellow man of culture who's at least semi-active on this thread, are there any standouts from the list that you personally feel are worth a second look (that diverge or expand from the list). Not looking for an exhaustive list (for the above reasons), but maybe just 1 or 2 that you personally really recommend, more so than the list? I was already aware of a good third of those, though not necessarily the best ones, so I have a bunch to work through.

Like what is your favorite one that gets shafted on that list, maybe top 2?

Morana

Apr 1, 2017
People tell me a pliz game (hentai game) where girls have free relationships and mate not only with MS but also with others, but without humiliation towards ms, just free sex
Roundscape Adorevia is like that. Unless by "hentai" you mean Japanese.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
That's unfortunate. So as a fellow man of culture who's at least semi-active on this thread, are there any standouts from the list that you personally feel are worth a second look (that diverge or expand from the list). Not looking for an exhaustive list (for the above reasons), but maybe just 1 or 2 that you personally really recommend, more so than the list? I was already aware of a good third of those, though not necessarily the best ones, so I have a bunch to work through.

Like what is your favorite one that gets shafted on that list, maybe top 2?
Uh, the list is way too old, so it hard to be objective, it misses all the current games. But looking through it I find that most of the games with 8 up to 10 ratings on the list are worth playing.

My favourites on the list are 1) Gyaruzuma~ Loving Wife Who Obscenely Serves Another Man (great through and through) and 2) Man Who Fell for Knightess Whore has his Cuckoldry Fetish Deepen (has ntr in one form on another , so beware). They are 10/10 on the list, so no surprise there.

Reactions: gottesurteil
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote