Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
haha bold statement coming from something with a debateably non-western art style.... though I'd probably consider LTNSI western enough, I was thinking more like no translated/censored stuff.
Why do you think my game isn't western:cry:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
hey that's not an insult! I just dont think of honey select characters as looking western, is that fair?

I havent played the new EG update ill check it up.
Yeah I understand, don't worry :ROFLMAO: I don't know, I always thought that my characters did look really western... Or at least I always tried to make them look not-so-Japanese if I want to put nationalities on them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah I understand, don't worry :ROFLMAO: I don't know, I always thought that my characters did look really western... Or at least I always tried to make them look not-so-Japanese if I want to put nationalities on them
Ari probably looks the least japanese so I think you did a good job of blending her. Tyr and mc tho look very azn. (or mongolian :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: Sieglinnde

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I know people have come and gone mentioning they wanted an updated list and considered making a spinoff for this thread.....

I'd make one myself, though it would be exclusively western focused games - and I'm curious if there's enough people here that would be interested in something like that?
If it's a list of netorase/sharing games and they are made with DAZ or HS? I'd love it. Just my preference.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017

Seems like AVANTGARDE is trying their hand at a netorase game. I've played a few of their netorare games and while I've usually found them a bit lacking, I do enjoy them for what they are. Once in a blue moon their games sometimes touches upon netorase and I do like those moments so I'm looking forward to how this one turns out. The heroine designs in this game do look a bit restrained compared to their other games though.
From what I can tell, the game will focus primarily on netorase however it will also have the threat of netorare. To what extent netorare will be present, I dunno, but I do like it when the threat of it is there. It will also have a bunch of different endings including a pure love route so netorare is most likely avoidable.

ayylmao1313

Dec 1, 2022
I really like A Wife's Phone, any similar games? well i want realistic 3d anyway, no 2d and anime stuff. What i like specially when other NPC molested MC wife after that NPC drugged MC then go to MC house to molest the wife, please give me recomendations

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018

Seems like AVANTGARDE is trying their hand at a netorase game. I've played a few of their netorare games and while I've usually found them a bit lacking, I do enjoy them for what they are. Once in a blue moon their games sometimes touches upon netorase and I do like those moments so I'm looking forward to how this one turns out. The heroine designs in this game do look a bit restrained compared to their other games though.
From what I can tell, the game will focus primarily on netorase however it will also have the threat of netorare. To what extent netorare will be present, I dunno, but I do like it when the threat of it is there. It will also have a bunch of different endings including a pure love route so netorare is most likely avoidable.
I hope it will be better than their previous game. I think that game could works better if start with netorase element from the start. Also 2025? Gosh.... I wonder which come out first? This game or Takeda Bakunyuu party game? Hahahaha

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really like A Wife's Phone, any similar games? well i want realistic 3d anyway, no 2d and anime stuff. What i like specially when other NPC molested MC wife after that NPC drugged MC then go to MC house to molest the wife, please give me recomendations
There was another phone game (not cgmmaker like girlfriend aboard, but daz/renpy), but I'm blanking on the name right now, it was pure hotwife stuff, and it was complete. Name was like How far will you go? Or something like that...

-edit, just remembered - https://f95zone.to/threads/dirty-texts-are-you-sure-v1-0-royalcandy.172457/

Jan 7, 2021

Have they made another game with NTRS elements? other than Immoral Quartet?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There is "Cheat Chat"..its still new and not that long...then there is "A Slut Phone"..but this one is from female perspective..but not one of them is really a match to "A wifes phone"..all u can find here

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
I found an interesting manhwa .
It has a very good corruption story of the wife. But, once again, a very dissapointing ending Sharing gone wrong. No rich guy plotting trope, tho. No english scanlation either so if you really want to read it you can use google image translator. Also, the artstyle reminds me a bit of Monster manga.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
two new ntrs game is out on dlsite

This one should be a pure happy ntrs story

This one I had no idea if it's ntrs>ntr or pure ntrs
First one is the author of
Looks like it's incomplete, and it seems to have quite a few bugs. So that might be part the reason for why it has such low rating.
Kinda turned me a bit off to be honest, the first one was such an open world nts masterpiece (at least the closest thing).
And the fact that you play as the girl instead of the main male character gives me doubts.
Still i want to try it a see how it is, it would be great if somebody had a link or a full gallery.

Reactions: J05082 and etego

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
So just played A whore new ball game and i wanted to do a small review.
First of all the sex part is great, not necessarily the scenes or drawings but this is a good corruption NTR game, it is hot as hell as the wife becomes more and more lewd and unapologetic, goes from being a "timid and submisive wife" to an absolute slut taking multiple dicks in glory holes and paying for tattoos using sex.
Second of all this is a very bad NTS game that leads into the typical NTS -> NTR troupe. It plays into the idea that the husband predicatively becomes less and less able to be intimate with his wife once she starts to experiment more with different guys in more daring situations, and of course as always, the husband ends up having the tiniest dick, and is the most sexually incompetent of all her clients (because she makes him pay in one of the endings).
The relationship part here is also lackluster, the progression of the characters can be described as submissive housewife that does everything that her husband says, never vocalizes any concern or opinion, or does anything for herself or anyone close to her really, and is always swept away in every situation she is in. But as soon as the netorase play progresses, she rapidely becomes more concerned in her own pleasure, and starts to ignore most inputs from the husband, and even does stuff behind his back, disregards, disrespects him, and even leaves/divorces him.
This is why i personally dislike the main heroine, because she feels more like a shell of a character, that evolves into someone extremely selfish and hedonistic, this is also why i consider this to be GOOD only if you just want to fap and see the progression and "moral decay" part, as the wife becomes a turbo slut and the husband a masochist without self respect.
This is not by any means a "wholesome NTS", but can be decent if you find something you fancy and have ther right expectations.
TL;DR: it has more common with a NTR corruption game, than a NTS or consensual cuckolding game, as expected with the author.

Last edited:

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
Seriously? Looks Korean, maybe Japanese but 0% Western.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote