Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Other the ones on the front page is there any good finished Netorase game u can recommend since the ones i read is mostly incomplete yet

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't really agree. They often look half-white half-asian (even if admittedly, halfs often look asian irl), Arianna could even pass as a latina maybe.
that was kinda what I was thinking about his game. Obviously mc and Tyrone are cursed with the "dev is trying to make them look unique but ultimately it's still honey select with base azn characters"...

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
I've read most of this by now, and this was a good read. Mira is the best. Thanks for the recommendation!

Initially, I was fairly sour on it but it became better the more I read. Ultimately, it does a decent balance between plot and ero, which allowed me to persist through even scenes I wasn't terribly a fan of.

Other works in the genre (#nts or #netorase) on that site fell short in various ways. It's a shame that Korean adult fiction is age-gated and thus near impossible to read, but this was a nice surprise.
Lately I haven't found anything good, and I don't like 3D, so my research are limited I check this page from time to time for anything new, so I started looking for Japanese netorase novels and I found a few I read them with Google translator and DeepL its quite pain in the ass but at least I found good series. If you're interested here some good stories I found:

1-https://novel18.syosetu.com/n1755hn/ :Girlfriend find out about her boyfriend netorase fetish and decided to make it real.

2-https://novel18.syosetu.com/n3811ik/ :Guy watched his stepmom having sex with another man he licked it, and now he watches his stepmom and her daughter she is also his girlfriend having sex with monsters.

3-https://novel18.syosetu.com/n8976ih/ :Guy ask his crush to be his girlfriend she agrees but tell him she is a slut, but he is ok with it.

I really enjoyed these 3 there is no NTR and have good plot, hope you enjoy them.

Quinnzoel

Nov 12, 2017
found some twine netorase novels from 4chan, and its surprisingly really good, the mc is not a wimp and there are no hints of ntr:
"A Girlfriend's Tale" - female protagonist, too bad the author got married so the series is abandonded as of now.
"NTS Quest" ver 0.4 - my favourite one, there are 3 routes and all 3 is completely netorase with no hints of ntr (there is deflowering too)
"Between Us Three" - the story is well-written but the bull is futa so i gave it a pass, still really good.
"Muse" - yandere girlfriend x bully, this one also my favourite. There are 2 routes.
"FaNTStic FaNTSy" - first version but there is a lot of stuff.
If you got more please let me know.

Last edited:

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
found some twine netorase novels from 4chan, and its surprisingly really good, the mc is not a wimp and there are no hints of ntr:
"A Girlfriend's Tale" - female protagonist, too bad the author got married so the series is abandonded as of now.
"NTS Quest" ver 0.4 - my favourite one, there are 3 routes and all 3 is completely netorase with no hints of ntr (there is deflowering too)
"Between Us Three" - the story is well-written but the bull is futa so i gave it a pass, still really good.
"Muse" - yandere girlfriend x bully, this one also my favourite. There are 2 routes.
I really liked your recommendation, I haven't read a good netorase story in a while specially without ntr. I couldn't find anything good. Do you have any more stories like this we really need them.
I only found good stories in japanese I posted a few a while ago. If I find any good ones I will post them:
- This had an amazing beginning, but unfortunately the author stop posting.
- This one is a bit different, the MC is the son who set up his mother to get raped while he watch still has NTR towerd the husband.
If you're into it you can check the author profile has similar stories, mostly NTR which is not my thing but if you're ok with ntr you might enjoy it, like I said netorase without ntr are difficult to find :

Last edited:

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
These are pretty good, where on 4chan did you find them?

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
These are a very good idea actually. Too bad that I could not find anymore of these.

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Hey, thanks for thd recommendations. Just a quick question, I'm playing NTS Quest, but when I get to the ending of the second scene with the roommate, when they go back to the mc room and go to sleep the game "ends" meaning it doesn't have anywhere else for me to click and go to the next page. Is that the end of that route or is it some bug?

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

Quinnzoel

Nov 12, 2017
Hey, thanks for thd recommendations. Just a quick question, I'm playing NTS Quest, but when I get to the ending of the second scene with the roommate, when they go back to the mc room and go to sleep the game "ends" meaning it doesn't have anywhere else for me to click and go to the next page. Is that the end of that route or is it some bug?
thats the end of version, they are all ongoing game

Reactions: Pambamlam

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone know where I could find the lone translated chapter of the "An Idiot Wish to be Netorare’d in a Crazy World" novel? The translator apparently took it down and I can't find it or the original work anywhere at all.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote