Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
An example of a great hentai rpgm game is Dungeon with Girl with lots of events and character progression incorporated in the gameplay part (this one is pure vanilla though, if you exclude the bad ends).
Innkeeper, guild leader and few events in the dungeon it's a "lots of events"? The game was completely disappointing to me. Great potential and shitty execution.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
Played it. Game is a grind fest with lots of dungeon crawling and rpg mechanics, it's above average for a rpgm game, which isn't saying much TBH.

There is a definitely a lot of Netorase but as you said it's very separated from the main story, so netorase is more of a "reward" for progressing the story. And heroine MC interactions feels a bit weak, specially when you start to progress in each heroine route, it starts to feel like the girl is just doing her own thing and MC consents without any presence.
Scenes are good though and art is pretty decent for AI image standards, also the presentation is good for low budget indie, and doesn't feel it has a lot of bugs.
for me honestly is a 2.5/5. just because of the weak netorase and relationships, might be better for you if you like the rpg or general quality, but it wasn't that good for me, if i want a rpg i just play a good rpg.
Any downloads for this yet? or just DLsite?

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Innkeeper, guild leader and few events in the dungeon it's a "lots of events"? The game was completely disappointing to me. Great potential and shitty execution.
I was giving an example of a good RPG hentai game as a follow up of my comment before, not a good NTR (netorare game) in which case there is only NTR because you suck at the game and failed the requirements to progress lol, otherwise there is 0 netorare/netorase.
And yeah it has a lot of hentai scenes once you unlock all the scene positions and variations, there is also a lot of scene variations in the dungeon. I would say way above variety and quality than your average RPG game, that's why it has a such high rating.

Last edited:
Reactions: etego

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
Moved the message to my post above.

Sorry if it's just a list and no review and no quality check guys. I'll see if I can add reviews/overviews on some of them, at least to the ones I've already played.
Sorry to be a bother guys but i can't afford to get a pc does anyone have netorase games for android or android ports for Mayumi's Cuckolding Report games like these pls share with me if possible

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Since Hi Waifu is now available with a PC, i tried to create a character and failed! "You have not entered information or the information entered is incorrect."?! When entering the memory i tried to entered all of it in one block: failed, tried first to click on the plus button, and to do short passages (eg: likes: blalala) etc. the sign became a red minus sign, and nope!

etego

Jul 19, 2020
I was giving an example of a good RPG hentai game as a follow up of my comment before, not a good NTR (netorare game) in which case there is only NTR because you suck at the game and failed the requirements to progress lol, otherwise there is 0 netorare/netorase.
And yeah it has a lot of hentai scenes once you unlock all the scene positions and variations, there is also a lot of scene variations in the dungeon. I would say way above variety and quality than your average RPG game, that's why it has a such high rating.
Agreed.
At this point not much nts game is out there and this one is pretry good imo.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this game.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Sorry to be a bother guys but i can't afford to get a pc does anyone have netorase games for android or android ports for Mayumi's Cuckolding Report games like these pls share with me if possible
You apparently can play RPGM games on a phone using an emulator, forgot the name, and you also can have android builds of Ren'Py games but for most everything else, yeah, you'll need a pc. Honestly a computer will be an investment think of it like that, and fortunately to play these games which are mostly simple rpg's and visual novels you don't need a beefy machine.

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
You apparently can play RPGM games on a phone using an emulator, forgot the name, and you also can have android builds of Ren'Py games but for most everything else, yeah, you'll need a pc. Honestly a computer will be an investment think of it like that, and fortunately to play these games which are mostly simple rpg's and visual novels you don't need a beefy machine.
Thanks for the reply but honestly because of my country that is iran even getting food is nowadays a miracle a pc right is how should i say like buying a house in other countries it's really expensive but you said there is a way i can play it on my phone?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for the reply but honestly because of my country that is iran even getting food is nowadays a miracle a pc right is how should i say like buying a house in other countries it's really expensive but you said there is a way i can play it on my phone?
You can use EasyRPG for 2000/2003 games, for MV/MZ. I just don't know how well their performance is because I never had to use them seriously but keep us updated if you decide to try! Also, keep an eye out for unofficial ren'py builds of games.

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
You can use EasyRPG for 2000/2003 games, for MV/MZ. I just don't know how well their performance is because I never had to use them seriously but keep us updated if you decide to try! Also, keep an eye out for unofficial ren'py builds of games.
So i must download easyrpg to play games like Mayumi's Cuckolding Report on my android phone can i find this apk on play store ?

Neonui

Aug 12, 2023
So i must download easyrpg to play games like Mayumi's Cuckolding Report on my android phone can i find this apk on play store ?
If you wanna play that game then download kirikiroid2. I'm not very good at explaining so just follow the instructions .

Howler Sting

Jun 7, 2021
Yes, you can play the games by installing Joiplay. It should allow you to play the RPGM builds on android

Reactions: mmm1374

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Decided to give Let the Nightshine In another shot because of some of the more positive opinions I've heard on the game, but I genuinely can't stand that kind of sharing. I can't get over
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely not for me.
Yeah sieglinnde's a nice guy but that's generally the consensus around here, an ntr game masquerading as sharing even on those paths.

There are a lot of games like that sadly, they're not really sharing, they're just "ntr and mc ends up being okay with it" which for me is like the worst of both worlds.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Decided to give Let the Nightshine In another shot because of some of the more positive opinions I've heard on the game, but I genuinely can't stand that kind of sharing. I can't get over
Definitely not for me.
e9d39ebe-a761-4de6-ae39-fd1a1b47102c_text.gif

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote