Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Very interesting game just dropped, I played it in japanese before but now having a translation built-in makes it easier for people to just plug and play.
Just finished it, that game was excellent. It takes like an hour of playing RPG battles until it gets into the meat of it, but then after that its no more battles and non-stop hot scenarios. And the translation is great. Would recommend it to all reading.

Reactions: rgnar62 and Suave2

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Just finished it, that game was excellent. It takes like an hour of playing RPG battles until it gets into the meat of it, but then after that its no more battles and non-stop hot scenarios. And the translation is great. Would recommend it to all reading.
I was playing it yesterday and I had to stop when our master is 'captured' by a strong opponent.
Saw a great potential but quite boring because of all the fights... do you know if the hottest parts will come soon?

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
Reactions: rgnar62

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I've skimmed a lot of the thread, and looked over the list at the start, and thank you to those who've created and maintained it. I'm grateful to have others who are looking for similar games to what I'm looking for.

That said, does anyone have a good recommendation specifically for a kind of game where the man and woman/husband and wife are equally into sharing, swinging, and having sex with others outside of their own relationship? Ideally something where they start out as a regular couple, but then gradually are corrupted into more and more lewd acts with others, and the man in the relationship is getting his share of the action just as much as she is? Also where the man is a fit and healthy guy with a good sized cock, and not someone ashamed of himself or unable to properly satisfy his woman.

I've enjoyed My Wife's a Star (though its an odd game in many ways), but it feels like that one is taking a turn more towards one where the man is a bystander while she goes out and has her fun, and that's not really what I'm looking for. The Adventerous Couple feels the same way.

I'm great with almost any engine, so long as its in English and not a flat 2D style like some Japanese games tend to be. Thank you for any recommendations.

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
I've skimmed a lot of the thread, and looked over the list at the start, and thank you to those who've created and maintained it. I'm grateful to have others who are looking for similar games to what I'm looking for.

That said, does anyone have a good recommendation specifically for a kind of game where the man and woman/husband and wife are equally into sharing, swinging, and having sex with others outside of their own relationship? Ideally something where they start out as a regular couple, but then gradually are corrupted into more and more lewd acts with others, and the man in the relationship is getting his share of the action just as much as she is? Also where the man is a fit and healthy guy with a good sized cock, and not someone ashamed of himself or unable to properly satisfy his woman.
Feels like you are describing Exciting games or Babysitters

Neonui

Aug 12, 2023
So I just played a bit of and can confirm that there is netorase content in it, though I viewed most of the scenes in the reminiscence room using joitranslate, so I won't go into detailes because I lack crucial context behind those scenes.

There seems to be more netorase content than vanilla, and the game has like 40+ hscenes so that's quite a bit. Also quite important, the game uses AI art, so don't expect to see some high tier art, though I personally liked some of those scenes. The game seems to be putting more emphasis on pimping than sharing but like I said earlier, I lack context.

The scenes seem to be completely separated from the " main story ". You unlock them when you reach 60 approval with either of the heroines (there's two of them) and you unlock more every 20 approval. That was one of the reasons why I stopped but the main one is definitely boredom.

The game feels fresh and unique at the beginning because of the 3d dungeon crawling but as the game goes on, it becomes more of an annoyance than a good feature.

Personally, I was invested in the game untill like 3rd dungeon, where the game loop was very clear: 15 minutes of story time - an hour or more of dungeon crawling - 15 minutes of story time again. I stopped playing during 5th dungeon and I don't plan to come back.

Anyway, that's it from me. People who played this game are welcome to correct me if I said something wrong. As for the people who didn't play, I advise you to play for yourself and get approval to 60 as fast as possible to see if you like the scenes, or just go to reminiscence room like me, that may be better for those who don't wanna spend time on grinding money (you need to buy items that increase approval).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I've enjoyed My Wife's a Star (though its an odd game in many ways), but it feels like that one is taking a turn more towards one where the man is a bystander while she goes out and has her fun, and that's not really what I'm looking for. The Adventerous Couple feels the same way.

I'm great with almost any engine, so long as its in English and not a flat 2D style like some Japanese games tend to be. Thank you for any recommendations.
Like the other guy said, Exciting games. Also A life worth living.

Babysitters is good but only has 1 segment really with swinging stuff - there's been a far heavier emphasis on the silly ntr stuff unfortunately.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Like the other guy said, Exciting games. Also A life worth living.

Babysitters is good but only has 1 segment really with swinging stuff - there's been a far heavier emphasis on the silly ntr stuff unfortunately.
OK thank you. I know that I played both Exciting Games and A Life Worth Living years ago when I first found F95. I didn't realize either one had been updated recently, and I'll give them both another go.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
So I just played a bit of and can confirm that there is netorase content in it, though I viewed most of the scenes in the reminiscence room using joitranslate, so I won't go into detailes because I lack crucial context behind those scenes.

There seems to be more netorase content than vanilla, and the game has like 40+ hscenes so that's quite a bit. Also quite important, the game uses AI art, so don't expect to see some high tier art, though I personally liked some of those scenes. The game seems to be putting more emphasis on pimping than sharing but like I said earlier, I lack context.

The scenes seem to be completely separated from the " main story ". You unlock them when you reach 60 approval with either of the heroines (there's two of them) and you unlock more every 20 approval. That was one of the reasons why I stopped but the main one is definitely boredom.

The game feels fresh and unique at the beginning because of the 3d dungeon crawling but as the game goes on, it becomes more of an annoyance than a good feature.

Personally, I was invested in the game untill like 3rd dungeon, where the game loop was very clear: 15 minutes of story time - an hour or more of dungeon crawling - 15 minutes of story time again. I stopped playing during 5th dungeon and I don't plan to come back.

Anyway, that's it from me. People who played this game are welcome to correct me if I said something wrong. As for the people who didn't play, I advise you to play for yourself and get approval to 60 as fast as possible to see if you like the scenes, or just go to reminiscence room like me, that may be better for those who don't wanna spend time on grinding money (you need to buy items that increase approval).
Played it. Game is a grind fest with lots of dungeon crawling and rpg mechanics, it's above average for a rpgm game, which isn't saying much TBH.

There is a definitely a lot of Netorase but as you said it's very separated from the main story, so netorase is more of a "reward" for progressing the story. And heroine MC interactions feels a bit weak, specially when you start to progress in each heroine route, it starts to feel like the girl is just doing her own thing and MC consents without any presence.
Scenes are good though and art is pretty decent for AI image standards, also the presentation is good for low budget indie, and doesn't feel it has a lot of bugs.
for me honestly is a 2.5/5. just because of the weak netorase and relationships, might be better for you if you like the rpg or general quality, but it wasn't that good for me, if i want a rpg i just play a good rpg.

Reactions: etego and Neonui

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Played it. Game is a grind fest with lots of dungeon crawling and rpg mechanics, it's above average for a rpgm game, which isn't saying much TBH.

There is a definitely a lot of Netorase but as you said it's very separated from the main story, so netorase is more of a "reward" for progressing the story. And heroine MC interactions feels a bit weak, specially when you start to progress in each heroine route, it starts to feel like the girl is just doing her own thing and MC consents without any presence.
Scenes are good though and art is pretty decent for AI image standards, also the presentation is good for low budget indie, and doesn't feel it has a lot of bugs.
for me honestly is a 2.5/5. just because of the weak netorase and relationships, might be better for you if you like the rpg or general quality, but it wasn't that good for me, if i want a rpg i just play a good rpg.
An example of a great hentai rpgm game is Dungeon with Girl with lots of events and character progression incorporated in the gameplay part (this one is pure vanilla though, if you exclude the bad ends).

etego

Jul 19, 2020
RJ01100333, I've heard that the dev are planing to add new netorase content to the game but the dev is exausted or else(couldn't remember the exact reason), but the content update will be release after dev finish the new game. I hope the new game would also focus on NTRS content.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote