Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
NTS GF.PNG
Cant recommend enough, by far my favorite NTS, and specially sandbox type netorase.
The creator nailed it with the premise, basically you go around doing NTS with the heroine, and can select from multiple questlines/paths with different endings, but also sharing her with any dude, or you can just leave her be a find her doing different stuff with different people, or look at her "secret account". There are many parts when the MC watches or even becomes part of the action, and starts to flirt with the heroine, pretty much everything is lighthearted and consensual, and ALMOST never devolves into NTR or compulsion.
I say almost because sadly there is a specific path that devolves into stockholm NTR/NTS, that feels very out of place because how it differs from the general tone of the game and the personality of the heroine, i would honestly recommend skipping it if it wasn't required to unlock the true ending (which is actually way more wholesome), other than that and the general bugginess of the game (the screenshot above shouldn't have the heroine sprite on it) i couldn't really find any major faults that made the game a bad NTS game.
The game is not by any means perfect but again i think when it comes to being a full NTS focused game with freedom of doing whatever, it has the best formula, seconded by Mijishi, in fact i would say this game refined Mijishi formula by a lot.

Last edited:

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
By the way the autor anounced another work seems like a NTS game but you control the heroine, and there is supposed to be customization and time proggresion (so it's about "slutification" i guess), there is no info about the male character and the heroine relationship with him, or how the interactions will work.
Is supposed to release in late december? (so very close) but the author said it might be pushed to january.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Cant recommend enough, by far my favorite NTS, and specially sandbox type netorase.
What I dislike about that game is that there is no corruption.
The scenarios went from 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye.
It's like playing a prostitution simulator then an ntrs game.

Also, they already fixed the bugs in the newest version (v2.0.4) on the dlsite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: eromaster

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
View attachment 3209763
The creator nailed it with the premise, basically you go around doing NTS with the heroine, and can select from multiple questlines/paths with different endings, but also sharing her with any dude, or you can just leave her be a find her doing different stuff with different people, or look at her "secret account". There are many parts when the MC watches or even becomes part of the action, and starts to flirt with the heroine, pretty much everything is lighthearted and consensual, and ALMOST never devolves into NTR or compulsion.
I say almost because sadly there is a specific path that devolves into stockholm NTR/NTS, that feels very out of place because how it differs from the general tone of the game and the personality of the heroine, i would honestly recommend skipping it if it wasn't required to unlock the true ending (which is actually way more wholesome), other than that and the general bugginess of the game (the screenshot above shouldn't have the heroine sprite on it) i couldn't really find any major faults that made the game a bad NTS game.
The game is not by any means perfect but again i think when it comes to being a full NTS focused game with freedom of doing whatever, it has the best formula, seconded by Mijishi, in fact i would say this game refined Mijishi formula by a lot.
Is there a translation available for this?

Reactions: slaifer99

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a translation available for this?
Nope, that's just me using MTool with ChatGPT, and sadly it isn't free, unless you are ok with using bing, because the translation files are client bound.
Honestly, it's the best way to play untranslated RPGM games, not very good for long VNs, because the sheer amount of text can easily exceed your monthly quota.

• Sad
Reactions: Axel34

traversal

Oct 7, 2017

<image>
Never mind, we are so back
The new announcement is dodgy since the illustrator's unreliability remains unchanged and apparently the developer's PC is unstable without any out of pocket expense money to replace it.

It was also surprising to read that he hasn't actually advanced anything to the illustrator yet, considering he was going to cancel everything and doesn't even have a paid Ci-En plan (if the MTL is accurate).

I'll only rejoice if/when it is actually released. Though if it does eventually release, I'll purchase it then like I do certain games (e.g. Mijiishi).

Reactions: Fumikaposterblob

Heroon

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 3209763
is there a f95zone link? or do we need to buy?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote