Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
So apparently this thread has been transferred to "off topic" which I find ridiculous.

I submitted a report to refute this move but it was rejected less than a minute! after I submitted it. (Did the mod even bothered to read my whole report?)

My report is as written below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, It would have been nice if the mod who moved it gave a perfectly reasonable reason to other than the sentence above. Or at least even give consideration of my stance. But he basically just skimmed through my report then rejected it, as a minute hasn't even passed before I submitted it.
Looks like they put it back in recommendations and tagged it as 'Personal Rec', which seems like it's a new category? Don't remember seeing it before.

Reactions: Back

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
So apparently this thread has been transferred to "off topic" which I find ridiculous.

I submitted a report to refute this move but it was rejected less than a minute! after I submitted it. (Did the mod even bothered to read my whole report?)

My report is as written below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, It would have been nice if the mod who moved it gave a perfectly reasonable reason to other than the sentence above. Or at least even give consideration of my stance. But he basically just skimmed through my report then rejected it, as a minute hasn't even passed before I submitted it.
I love how much work/maintenance you put into this thread.

anoneq

Aug 10, 2021
I have just found an interesting, good looking game with a female protagonist. Has anyone played it? Is it possible to translate it using textractor?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HarryJSON

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I have just found an interesting, good looking game with a female protagonist. Has anyone played it? Is it possible to translate it using textractor?
That looks like a NTR game just from the description itself. Are you sure it's Netorase?

Reactions: Back and Fiz1247

limboSun

May 1, 2018
To author of this post and everyone else: try My Dear Wife, Mariko's Report(it is already posted in to do list in this post). I was very reluctant to try it because It’s a sequel to Please Bang My Wife and the first game was quite disappointing (strong ntr vibe and humiliation in the end).
But I decided to give the second part a try anyway and it turns out to be insanely good, especially in comparison to Please Bang My Wife. In this game wife is loyal to mc, no humiliation occurs and wife is always honest.

Imo, there is only one problem in the game: they never tell the wife’s lover about the whole thing(he believes that wife is cheating on her husband with him) and personally it rubs me the wrong way.
But despite this the game is really good and I believe it deserves a place near the top of this list.

Reactions: rgnar62

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
To author of this post and everyone else: try My Dear Wife, Mariko's Report(it is already posted in to do list in this post). I was very reluctant to try it because It’s a sequel to Please Bang My Wife and the first game was quite disappointing (strong ntr vibe and humiliation in the end).
But I decided to give the second part a try anyway and it turns out to be insanely good, especially in comparison to Please Bang My Wife. In this game wife is loyal to mc, no humiliation occurs and wife is always honest.

Imo, there is only one problem in the game: they never tell the wife’s lover about the whole thing(he believes that wife is cheating on her husband with him) and personally it rubs me the wrong way.
But despite this the game is really good and I believe it deserves a place near the top of this list.
I will disagree for it to be rated top. The first game already taints it with the cheating making it not worth it to continue and leans more heavily on NTR and the mc being inadequate. She is not always honest if the guy she is fucking with doesnot even know if she is cheating or not. Same reason Amor Academy is bad. But I can understand if you want to scratch the bottom of the barrel.

Last edited:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
NTR By Phone is a game that just got posted. It's a quick netorase game about a husband that talks to his wife on the phone while she is in the middle of group sex or a "gangbang" more precisely. You click on the screen at certain scenes and the husband will says things to verbally humiliate his wife(it seems to be the fetish here), ask what the guys are doing to her or where does it feel good. The thing is, all dialogue is japanese voice only, there are no written subtitles in english and not even subtitles in japanese either, not that I have seen, this detracts from the exciting aspect of the game together with the fact that there is no buildup since the game is so short. The game itself is just a few minutes long but it's really well animated in my opinion, has the interesting idea of talking on the phone and it is a completely pure netorase experience. I would give it a 4/10 unfortunately.

This is my review so feel free to post it if you feel inclined zetsupetsu.

Jul 27, 2019
where do i view this news?
If you want to see it right now you have to make an account on fantia and sub to atelier sakura it's free but you have to make an account. Orrrr you can wait and they'll post it on their website in probs 1-2 weeks I'm assuming. This is the link to their page in case you want to make an account just note it's in all japanese so you have to google translate around

Though note they tweeted out there will be no game in january, this game is set to launch feb 25th. And atelier sakura does it like every other game dev where there's nothing up until you're right at release and then there's fuck tons of info. So we'll have to wait a while to get a demo or other shit.

Reactions: hhhhy

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I've been so frustrated by most of the games I've come across in this genre lately. They often make the MC a complete wimp or worse, give him a really tiny cock to completely immasculate him. That's not my thing at all. I'd love more games (either Western or Honey Select) where the couple are both hot sexy people, and gradually get into swinging/sharing/cheating at the same time on an equal level.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote