Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I've been so frustrated by most of the games I've come across in this genre lately. They often make the MC a complete wimp or worse, give him a really tiny cock to completely immasculate him. That's not my thing at all. I'd love more games (either Western or Honey Select) where the couple are both hot sexy people, and gradually get into swinging/sharing/cheating at the same time on an equal level.
same. can you believe in the OP's new game development thread, some dude was like "the MC looks too good-looking, i don't like that". like LMFAO WHAT.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It really makes me wish that we could separate an "open relationship/swinging" genre away from NTR, and all of the craziness that comes along with it. I know that there are a few games like that out there, but they seem to be in the extreme minority.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
For many years, my very favorite erotic stories have been ones where a man and woman are in what has been a faithful relationship to one another, but they're both horndogs, and there's some sort of catalyst event that leads to one or both of them having sex with someone else and it opens the seal, and they both then begin to explore other options while not leaving their partner, and it grows from there.

It might be something as simple as meeting their neighbors who are swingers, and being introduced to that lifestyle gradually, and having the MC watch his wife as she gets fucked by other men while he at the same time is getting his cock sucked and fucking hot women.

It might be something more elaborate (since this is all sex fantasy) where one or the other goes away to a work conference or event that involves casual and/or required nudity, and they end up having a bunch of sex, confess to their partner, and it opens up the relationship from there.

Or it could even be something wild that involves sci fi and reasons that everything could get started that way. The kind of things that are common in harem games, but it always makes me shake my head when only one man in the world is having sex. I want lots of people to be in on the action, of both sexes.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
For me its because text makes the scenes, and if you have to slog through pages of English to understand everything going on, it detracts from the scene.
my first language is not English plus they already got translated and some of them even not translated good !
as netorase lover even japonees one get 10/10 score i won't bother anymore unless atleast it has some decent 3D renders

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Been Binge playing The office wife for the past 2 days.. Its hot AF... The story and visuals both are awesome. I am glad I ignored if for so long....Now I have a lot of content to watch....I don't want it to end!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Been Binge playing The office wife for the past 2 days.. Its hot AF... The story and visuals both are awesome. I am glad I ignored if for so long....Now I have a lot of content to watch....I don't want it to end!
I'm checking it out for the first time in a long time as well. The visuals leave a lot to be desired compared to a lot of other current games, and the grind is a bit repetitive even for me who doesn't mind that sort of thing, but I'm liking what's there so far.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
For many years, my very favorite erotic stories have been ones where a man and woman are in what has been a faithful relationship to one another, but they're both horndogs, and there's some sort of catalyst event that leads to one or both of them having sex with someone else and it opens the seal, and they both then begin to explore other options while not leaving their partner, and it grows from there.

It might be something as simple as meeting their neighbors who are swingers, and being introduced to that lifestyle gradually, and having the MC watch his wife as she gets fucked by other men while he at the same time is getting his cock sucked and fucking hot women.

It might be something more elaborate (since this is all sex fantasy) where one or the other goes away to a work conference or event that involves casual and/or required nudity, and they end up having a bunch of sex, confess to their partner, and it opens up the relationship from there.

Or it could even be something wild that involves sci fi and reasons that everything could get started that way. The kind of things that are common in harem games, but it always makes me shake my head when only one man in the world is having sex. I want lots of people to be in on the action, of both sexes.
Hear hear!

TAC used to be that game...until they ruined it! The office wife is great so far.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hear hear!

TAC used to be that game...until they ruined it! The office wife is great so far.
TAC has always been too much of a hallway VN for me, regardless. The player does have some choice, but its not enough for my tastes. Combine that with the fact that its very, very wordy and pretty slow, and it was always hard for me to have it be sexy at the same time. I haven't checked out any updates in a long time.

Sandbox or semi-sandbox games are much more my cup of tea, even if there isn't any larger amount of content, because I can then control what happens and in which order, and it makes it so much better for me then.

Reactions: Fiz1247 and rgnar62

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
It really makes me wish that we could separate an "open relationship/swinging" genre away from NTR, and all of the craziness that comes along with it. I know that there are a few games like that out there, but they seem to be in the extreme minority.
Although it's a bit of a personal opinion I would go a step further and also separate the typical "alpha female" stuff from the fetish. Even in the Aquamarine thread there was a guy asking for the wife humiliating the husband and he being ok with it, I don't have a problem with light teasing but I wish people would stop trying to always mix Netorase with Femdom, they are both different fetishes and while there may be some overlap it doesn't mean that just because I like one I will necessarily like the other. As I said before, nothing against femdom but c'mon, there are enough games with dominant women and if they just go and do whatever they want without your input/control is it really netorase? That's one of the reasons I didn't really like Pandora's Box as much as I should have. I want the truly pure, distilled, crystalized sharing/swinging experience, a vanilla experience of sorts, which is quite ironic if you think about it.

Am I mad about this? No, but I wish more devs actually understood that you don't need to completely tip the power dynamics towards the female partner.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
i find Gal Kano!! ~Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend much better than Gyaruzuma~ Loving Wife Who Obscenely Serves Another Man because the wife was only having sex with one guy and at one point in a possible route it felt like she wanted to stop because she might fall in love with the guy which even though it wasnt outright said it felt like it was implied. Still a good game though. I think gal kano is some of the best aspects of netorase though as she bangs tons of guys and some that even are better at sex than her bf but she still loves her bf and doesnt fall in love with some other dude just because she has sex with them. The only negative aspects that I would say about gal kano is the mc is too passive and i wish he would take control more and be the more dominant partner at least sometimes. A big problem with netorase games as a whole as it might turn into netorare which just gets boring to me tbh as if i wanted netorare i would just play netorare games. The appeal of netorase is even if your lover has sex with others she won't let that get in the way of her love for you.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Although it's a bit of a personal opinion I would go a step further and also separate the typical "alpha female" stuff from the fetish. Even in the Aquamarine thread there was a guy asking for the wife humiliating the husband and he being ok with it, I don't have a problem with light teasing but I wish people would stop trying to always mix Netorase with Femdom, they are both different fetishes and while there may be some overlap it doesn't mean that just because I like one I will necessarily like the other. As I said before, nothing against femdom but c'mon, there are enough games with dominant women and if they just go and do whatever they want without your input/control is it really netorase? That's one of the reasons I didn't really like Pandora's Box as much as I should have. I want the truly pure, distilled, crystalized sharing/swinging experience, a vanilla experience of sorts, which is quite ironic if you think about it.

Am I mad about this? No, but I wish more devs actually understood that you don't need to completely tip the power dynamics towards the female partner.
I would say this is a a big part of why Deliverance is pretty much liked by everyone here. It's a game where despite the sharing, MC still has complete control over what happens, and isn't a complete loser for the rest of the story.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

Yeah, I'm not into femdom, domination, BDSM in either direction, or anything related to any of it at all. It does absolutely nothing for me at best, and is a huge turnoff most of the time. I've even stopped playing some games that I otherwise liked because it became too much to fast forward through it.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
TAC has always been too much of a hallway VN for me, regardless. The player does have some choice, but its not enough for my tastes. Combine that with the fact that its very, very wordy and pretty slow, and it was always hard for me to have it be sexy at the same time. I haven't checked out any updates in a long time.

Sandbox or semi-sandbox games are much more my cup of tea, even if there isn't any larger amount of content, because I can then control what happens and in which order, and it makes it so much better for me then.
I totally follow you... Agency is a critical piece of the puzzle. That's what truly makes games way better than videos. That's why I hate kinetic novels. Its also the reason why textractor+ translations don't work for me because it does not translate the choice.

TAC got really good with balancing content with text, even the graphics improved a lot. but then they decided to pointlessly drag the game and brought in 'almost' cheating and 'feelings' and so I am close to giving it up.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Even in the Aquamarine thread there was a guy asking for the wife humiliating the husband and he being ok with it, I don't have a problem with light teasing but I wish people would stop trying to always mix Netorase with Femdom, they are both different fetishes and while there may be some overlap it doesn't mean that just because I like one I will necessarily like the other.
I do like a bit of femdom and the whole humiliation schtick gets on my nerves. I'm a pervert, not a simp!

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020

Got any top favorite examples/links/names of stories?

Reactions: rgnar62

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Wow shocked to see swing & miss so low rated it's the only ntr game I've played I'd give 10/10...starts as swinging but quickly turns to pure lovely cuck with cheating

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Wow shocked to see swing & miss so low rated it's the only ntr game I've played I'd give 10/10...starts as swinging but quickly turns to pure lovely cuck with cheating
it makes sense that it's rated low here since this is a netorase focused rec list not a netorare one.

Reactions: rgnar62 and Back

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I think this could be right thread to ask for those who playe babysitter game, because even following walkthrough can be convoluted due to multiple choices and main thread is vanilla focused so nobody knows how to answer, so how is the netorase going in that game?

I know you have a choice to send one of the two girls to some boss to work there, but if she fucks with the other people, can you also fuck her in the same playthrough and will she talk about her sexual encounters while she is with mc or during/after sex or choosing to have relationship with her will lock netorase content with that girl completely?

I played "babysitters" which is latest game of the same dev and has way better and potentional for more swinging/netorase but "babysitter" is way more complicated to get netorase even with walkthrough, wish there was some mod that enables netorase choices.

Reactions: AABANOGUN
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote